4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
thanks for the answer it's a shame about the minotaurs but hey you can't do everything, i look forward to the moment when rina can happily go to a banquet with the pigman as a guest of honor as the only female in a tribe full of men for true how many species of monsters you havethought to add?lizard men troll warewolves ogre if it is not a nuisance or spoiler, I am more interested in sex and fina pregnancy with monsters than with humans
I don't mean to say that there wont be minotaurs and such, since I want the whole game to be 10 hours avg playtime, a lot of content can fit into that haha.

monsters that will surely appear:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: grandd3

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Panties in the profile pic, I see through your tricks. Rn though I am more leaning towards her not wearing it.

Ye though I agree with the fact that I am rushing into the hardcore scenes. But thats the way I will just handle this, do the main and important stuff first and then track back to the sidestories that will be milder. That said I wont do the ultra mild stuff, like skirtlift etc., I will just go to the touching/handjob/boobjob etc. basically everything but penetration. For instance the Tubal 1st harass scene is the mildest and the least revealing scene he will get.

Though be sure to revisit it once the game is marked 0.2.X, since that will mean that the 1st Chapter is more or less as I want it to be.. haha
What panties in the profile pic? I can't see a single image in the games folders that show her underwear. Anyway its not so much about having milder content like hardcore sex vs softcore sex, there's a difference between actual sexual acts and lewd acts. Both provide their own kind of eroticism. If you have no intention to include this kind of stuff in your game though, thats fine, it is your game after all. I'm just glad I know this sooner rather than later. It's a shame that your eastern inspired art will not be receiving some of the iconic eastern fetishes, good luck to you with the development!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
What panties in the profile pic? I can't see a single image in the games folders that show her underwear. Anyway its not so much about having milder content like hardcore sex vs softcore sex, there's a difference between actual sexual acts and lewd acts. Both provide their own kind of eroticism. If you have no intention to include this kind of stuff in your game though, thats fine, it is your game after all. I'm just glad I know this sooner rather than later. It's a shame that your eastern inspired art will not be receiving some of the iconic eastern fetishes, good luck to you with the development!
I meant your profile picture, it was a dumb joke...
Though I understand that you want the scenes to means something when they happen, and not just be a fuckfest between NPC#1 and NPC#23. I will do big rewrites once I am done with the main storyline content (scenes drawn and ported into the game in some shape). I want the game to have a proper pacing when its all said and done. Anyways, hope you revisit this project in like 6 months and try it out.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I meant your profile picture, it was a dumb joke...
Though I understand that you want the scenes to means something when they happen, and not just be a fuckfest between NPC#1 and NPC#23. I will do big rewrites once I am done with the main storyline content (scenes drawn and ported into the game in some shape). I want the game to have a proper pacing when its all said and done. Anyways, hope you revisit this project in like 6 months and try it out.
Oh right yeah MY profile pic. Yeah I'm a big fan of pantsu if that wasn't obvious haha! Yeah maybe I'll come back and check it out again. All the best.

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
When will you release your game on Steam?
Haha, never... I guess. Dont see why I should. I mean I could release it one day for free once its finished on steam. But I don't really like the idea of 'paywalling' anything. So I wont monetize this project, or any other that I will ever do, more than by having a tipjar patreon, so Steam is not really that interesting to me.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Yes, I was thinking more of a way of broadening the fanbase :D
Speaking of the tipjar, I'll sort out my Patreon card next week. See you on Discord!

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Minor bug report for you. It seems that when a cliff wall tile has something decorative adjacent to it (like flowers, or rocks on the ground), the cliff loses it's collision and you can walk through it. Some examples .

Not an issue now, but could potentially lead to issues in later maps.
Haha thats funny. I was under the impression that things are either passable 1; or not 0. Thats funky, ty for letting me know. I will probs hide some easter egg somewhere on some cliff for you in the future haha.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Yes, I was thinking more of a way of broadening the fanbase :D
Speaking of the tipjar, I'll sort out my Patreon card next week. See you on Discord!
Ty vm, I am much more active on discord anyways, especially when drawing haha.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
does not open the game gives this error
I have no clue why would it do that. I remember someone having the same problem like 3 months ago. But I cant really affect the JavaScript issues that seem to be rather rare, I don't even use big plugins. This one is a mystery, I hope not many are affected by this.

Do other RPGMaker MV games work fine?

asdasd77

Oct 1, 2017
I have no clue why would it do that. I remember someone having the same problem like 3 months ago. But I cant really affect the JavaScript issues that seem to be rather rare, I don't even use big plugins. This one is a mystery, I hope not many are affected by this.

Do other RPGMaker MV games work fine?
other games have no problem, but this game does not open, I tried everything. So what's the problem?

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
other games have no problem, but this game does not open, I tried everything. So what's the problem?
From what I know sometimes multiple RPG Maker MV games leave behind shared files which clash with each other.
That's an issue with the game engine RPG Maker MV, not this game. You should search for help here

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Big spoilerinos:

Ty vm, I am much more active on discord anyways, especially when drawing haha.
Speaking of drawing, you're obviously not a beginner, did you do anything before making this game? Like having a website or social media with past drawings or something?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020

Speaking of drawing, you're obviously not a beginner, did you do anything before making this game? Like having a website or social media with past drawings or something?
Ye, I want all combat to feel tanky af, and big spells will cost a lot of mana. The lewd system would be to regen mana and get a buff (upon sucking up the cum ofc) when mana potions etc. wont be at hand. But I want it to be secondary to the events. Just so there is something to do even when locked in combat.

No, I never drew anything digital. I've actually not been drawing since like 2014 until Fall of 2020. So I pretty much started anew. So I hope the quality will only improve (I would actually say that it has improved noticeably, the 1st scene I drew being the gobbo titfuck and the latest being Ghund training, I would say they are quite far apart quality wise.)

Reactions: fredoo04
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes