4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
I'm not sure if this was mentioned by somebody else or not but alchemy class room is teleporting me to combat class instead. Am I missing some content because of that?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I'm not sure if this was mentioned by somebody else or not but alchemy class room is teleporting me to combat class instead. Am I missing some content because of that?
nn alchemy class is not done yet (teacher has to be drawn etc.), didn't realise I didn't make some wip sign on the door.

Reactions: Mr.Shark
Apr 5, 2021
hello great game does not have much content now but it is going a good way the art is 10 and the protagonist uff my congratulations to the chef and I know that maybe it is early for this or they do not want to spoil but the game's path is more towards to sex between species (mc × monster) or in equal parts with the other humans, and regardless of the answer thank you and I hope much more from this game I wish you much success

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
hello great game does not have much content now but it is going a good way the art is 10 and the protagonist uff my congratulations to the chef and I know that maybe it is early for this or they do not want to spoil but the game's path is more towards to sex between species (mc × monster) or in equal parts with the other humans, and regardless of the answer thank you and I hope much more from this game I wish you much success
I would say 50/50. The start of the game ofc will be more focused on the humans, I plan on having Rina slip into the wild side as the story progresses. Though truth be told, there is not much difference between someone like Mentor Ghund and a goblin, at least looks-wise. But I plan on introducing new monster species chapter by chapter, with Chapter 1 being the goblin intro.

Anyways, ty very much.

Reactions: Xill

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Of course not. That'd be terrible. What I mean is terrible and gross looking dicks which would make no sense fitting inside a human vagina I mean ik it's a game but I hope you get what I mean.
sorry for putting me in, but if friend do not worry obviously it is well understood that such a huge penis is IMPOSSIBLE for it to enter the real world but if you have seen hentai monsters you will know that it is perfectly possible (because women are made of rubber) I fully understand that I do not feelcomfortable, for example, I don't like the label "fat ugly bastard" or "old" (it doesn't make sense that a 90-year-old man is more virile than a 30-year-old) but hey, I believe the charm of the genre "monster sex" they are monstrous cocks and corruption as if they have cocks like humans orJust a little one, it wouldn't make sense for heroine to get addicted to monster cocks, right?also, monsters are like 3 or 4 times bigger I love that the heroine tries to suck a cock bigger than her xd, this is just my opinion, I hope you don't take it the wrong way, bye k 1617663764462.png 1617663831414.png 1617664035632.png 1617664224055.png

Last edited:

chickaan

Jan 16, 2018
This is looking great so far! a bit draggy, but setting the scene up for the rest of the game. Looking forward to future updates :)

Saarsak

Jun 6, 2019
May i suggest to make thicker dongs? i mean, they're neat, but i think they can be more... consistent, no? :D

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
May i suggest to make thicker dongs? i mean, they're neat, but i think they can be more... consistent, no? :D
Dw about cocks. They will vary character to character and monster to monster. Its more of an coincidence that Gobbos have rather thin cocks and so does Ghund.

Reactions: fredoo04

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
combat is very-very slow.
I plan on doing combat rework, add a few 'lewd' attacks for both monsters and Rina. Though I want the combat to be 'slow'. Anyways that will come in 2 updates or so. I want to finish the main storyline of chapter 1 first (get the important events sorted) and then circle back to mechanics and the less important events. The whole thing feels rushed rn, because it is rushed, I want to have something to put out every 45 days or so.

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
The game has a bug when it start:

TypeError: undefined is not a funtion at spriteset_map.PIXI.displayobject.removestagereference (pixi.js:2219:15) and more errors...

I can't even see the main menu, the game crashes when it run.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Of course not. That'd be terrible. What I mean is terrible and gross looking dicks which would make no sense fitting inside a human vagina I mean ik it's a game but I hope you get what I mean.
I have a solution for you, it's simple. Don't play fantasy adult games if you don't want to see any monster cocks!

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes