4.30 star(s) 35 Votes
Apr 29, 2021
I am frankly not a big fan of preggo myself. Though there is a strong preggo lobby, so eventually I will most probably include it. Though I am opposed to the 'baby making machine' approach, I would rather create an event-storyline where she would get preggo, or/and do GORs with preggo ending.

Ye everything in the gallery is open. I am trying to add a good number of unique events every new build, especially since I want this whole thing to be character event heavy (combat etc. being in the background).

Though I started working on this when I noticed that the guy making Cruse of Pleasure (Rannero) is basically uploading one update every like 4 months and in that update there is like 50 lines of new dialogue and 1 new picture and often times a reused one. I like Ranneros drawing style etc. even though I am not really fan of the characters there, probably not hard to guess what I find a bit too much when it comes to that project. - That said, I thought that I might as well try to do something myself. After all it really cant take 4 months to draw 1 picture right? So in like October or something I started doing a little bit here and there, in December I rushed to finish whatever I had. And now we are where we are. Though I posted here the time schedule and what I want to get done in the next 3 builds. Though ye, it was mainly to prove to myself that Rannero is lazy, then to start doing something productive with my life (and if making my fellow degenerates coom isn't productive then I don't know what is). The way I want to approach my game is basically make something like the old Acerolla games where you have like 10ish characters that have their own story. Mixed with Karryn's Prison when it comes to combat (but not so well done, I want the combat just to have something to look at while going through it.. so it doesn't feel boring af).
i like the idea that mc's children have relevance and not that they are just a couple of cribs on one side of the room or just one digit on the menu maybe you know "peasant quest" is a game that deals well with the topic of pregnancy In the game, the MC can have several sons and daughters, and they have something of relevance especially the goblin daughter and the demon daughter who have their own quests and scenes or the half dwarf children who plant seed and earn some money off camera, there are also giant women an ogre woman also vampires who give birth to baby gargoyles and a dragon that will have a daughter or son which will have relevance at the end of the game as I hear, and since rina would have children with the monsters these could grow very fast they could have their content like any other character if they are daughters they can help in certain events such as partners and group sex scenes with rina (I don't know if mother and daughter in an orgy would count as incest although they do not touch) and with the children I could fuck (although that if it would be strong incest, a special patch would have to be made out of patreon as a peasant quest) later in the future it could a quiz on patreon or discord for say it, by the way i love the game the art is beautiful the mc is perfect the game has a bright future:love:

Reactions: anti flat earthers

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
i like the idea that mc's children have relevance and not that they are just a couple of cribs on one side of the room or just one digit on the menu maybe you know "peasant quest" is a game that deals well with the topic of pregnancy In the game, the MC can have several sons and daughters, and they have something of relevance especially the goblin daughter and the demon daughter who have their own quests and scenes or the half dwarf children who plant seed and earn some money off camera, there are also giant women an ogre woman also vampires who give birth to baby gargoyles and a dragon that will have a daughter or son which will have relevance at the end of the game as I hear, and since rina would have children with the monsters these could grow very fast they could have their content like any other character if they are daughters they can help in certain events such as partners and group sex scenes with rina (I don't know if mother and daughter in an orgy would count as incest although they do not touch) and with the children I could fuck (although that if it would be strong incest, a special patch would have to be made out of patreon as a peasant quest) later in the future it could a quiz on patreon or discord for say it, by the way i love the game the art is beautiful the mc is perfect the game has a bright future:love:
I want all the events in the storyline to happen in the timespan of like 6 months tops or so. Or that is at least how I have approached it so far. I will have to figure the preggo stuff out. But that's not a pressing issue as of rn. I have so much stuff to do before I can even start thinking about adding that in :D :D . I want the whole thing to be at around 10 hrs of playtime with each chapter being something short of 2 hrs, aka 5 or 6 chapters. Rn I don't even have the 1st one done and I am rushing to close it off (main story wise). I wont be really adding anything beyond the planned stuff until I am done with at least a 3rd chapter.

Feb 19, 2019
Can you say about Rina family background ?
would there be a milf/big sister camo ?

Logical speaking if Rina is not bitten by magical spider then her family should have something to do with it.

Reactions: Anonymous lover

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i stuck and i cant continue game .
after two handjobs for oldman , every time i go to the him he says come back later im thinking for another move .

what should i do ?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
thank you
this game is fun but damn , was too short !

i let her lust goes up to 100 during battle . but nothing happened !
is that for future content too ?
Ye, I want the meat of the game to be the events, though I plan on having some minor combat system with the lust mechanic + some sort of debuff which unlocks levels of lust attacks. As seen in the Ghund Handjob event, that's where Rina will get her lust attacks from (so the handy should give a handjob lvl 1 lust attack), though I have not added that in yet (not even a pop up) since drawing those combat pics will be such a pain in the ass... That should come in the build after the May build.. (May build I plan on being released sometime between 20th and 30th May - have yet to see how long some things will take me).

Too short - yeah I also wish it was longer (T-T), Ive shared schedule or something like that where I talk about what content I plan on being in what builds (the May build will basically be just closing the Chapter 1. and the 2 following builds will be rewrites/side-events/polish/combat/etc.).

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
I am frankly not a big fan of preggo myself. Though there is a strong preggo lobby, so eventually I will most probably include it. Though I am opposed to the 'baby making machine' approach, I would rather create an event-storyline where she would get preggo, or/and do GORs with preggo ending.

Ye everything in the gallery is open. I am trying to add a good number of unique events every new build, especially since I want this whole thing to be character event heavy (combat etc. being in the background).

Though I started working on this when I noticed that the guy making Cruse of Pleasure (Rannero) is basically uploading one update every like 4 months and in that update there is like 50 lines of new dialogue and 1 new picture and often times a reused one. I like Ranneros drawing style etc. even though I am not really fan of the characters there, probably not hard to guess what I find a bit too much when it comes to that project. - That said, I thought that I might as well try to do something myself. After all it really cant take 4 months to draw 1 picture right? So in like October or something I started doing a little bit here and there, in December I rushed to finish whatever I had. And now we are where we are. Though I posted here the time schedule and what I want to get done in the next 3 builds. Though ye, it was mainly to prove to myself that Rannero is lazy, then to start doing something productive with my life (and if making my fellow degenerates coom isn't productive then I don't know what is). The way I want to approach my game is basically make something like the old Acerolla games where you have like 10ish characters that have their own story. Mixed with Karryn's Prison when it comes to combat (but not so well done, I want the combat just to have something to look at while going through it.. so it doesn't feel boring af).
uff I hope that the teacher macer can get Rina pregnant on his route it would be the only human × human pregnancy that he would want to see for now, Rina pregnant by her hero of childhood

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
uff I hope that the teacher macer can get Rina pregnant on his route it would be the only human × human pregnancy that he would want to see for now, Rina pregnant by her hero of childhood
oh geez.. I haven't actually planned for Macer to head in that direction... But its actually pretty darn good idea. I will write it down into the ideas txt file. It could provide nice variety especially since everyone that I plan on dicking Rina is basically trash or monster. Though I don't want to promise anything, the stuff I have on my plate just keeps bloating and bloating. Haha.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
what about that poor loser guy , give him some chance to taste her too ;) :LOL:
something like rina helps him to gain some confidence :sneaky:

could be fun

Reactions: Kilgur

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
oh geez.. I haven't actually planned for Macer to head in that direction... But its actually pretty darn good idea. I will write it down into the ideas txt file. It could provide nice variety especially since everyone that I plan on dicking Rina is basically trash or monster. Though I don't want to promise anything, the stuff I have on my plate just keeps bloating and bloating. Haha.
Yes, thank you for taking my idea into account and of course friend without promises and nothing assured, and I think that since Macer was a great hero, he could have a backstory like something like "Rina's father was his former student and teammate and rina's mother was his love interest and always wanted to have children with her until one day in his last adventure macer saves rina's father from a dragon macer kills him but loses one foot in the process and that is why he ends up with a wooden leg and remains in a coma for a few years then wakes up but due to his wooden leg his life as a hero and warrior ends then he retires and goes back to look for rina's mother but finds her married to rina's father and with a baby in her arms and is filled with hatred for rina's father in the end he ends up working as a teacher for a lot of rich children and spoiled and hates them but 18 years later it arrives a beautiful girl identical to her old love interest who turns out to be the daughter of the man she hates and cannot miss that opportunity to make her his and get her pregnant "she could make use of her old wound that was made by saving rina's father to invite her to his house and rina very happy would go home of his hero to help him with household chores and listen to his stories too, if there were festive times, Rina could come home for a week and Macer could come as a surprise with the excuse that he comes to visit his former disciple and invite him to stay a week with them, a scene It would be very good if Rina's father is in his room talking to his wife about how much he respects and admires Macer and in Rina's room that only separates them a thin wall Macer is fucking Rina very hard against the wall so that she moans very tall and rina struggles not to moan, well they are just ideas in the wind haha ... well thank you and excuse the long comment ;)

Apr 4, 2021

could be fun
haha I have nothing against him but in my opinion he looks more like he has the fetish of watching other men fuck the mc haha;)

Aug 11, 2020
Nice art and good writing (with some typos here and there), but the map design is seriously lacking. So many oversized maps, empty space and useless repetitive elements.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020

could be fun
Oh, Takan, the storyline for him is already set in stone. Dont worry about him haha. Tbh its one of the better thought out of storylines. Though it will take some time before he gets to shine.

Yes, thank you for taking my idea into account and of course friend without promises and nothing assured, and I think that since Macer was a great hero, he could have a backstory like something like "Rina's father was his former student and teammate and rina's mother was his love interest and always wanted to have children with her until one day in his last adventure macer saves rina's father from a dragon macer kills him but loses one foot in the process and that is why he ends up with a wooden leg and remains in a coma for a few years then wakes up but due to his wooden leg his life as a hero and warrior ends then he retires and goes back to look for rina's mother but finds her married to rina's father and with a baby in her arms and is filled with hatred for rina's father in the end he ends up working as a teacher for a lot of rich children and spoiled and hates them but 18 years later it arrives a beautiful girl identical to her old love interest who turns out to be the daughter of the man she hates and cannot miss that opportunity to make her his and get her pregnant "she could make use of her old wound that was made by saving rina's father to invite her to his house and rina very happy would go home of his hero to help him with household chores and listen to his stories too, if there were festive times, Rina could come home for a week and Macer could come as a surprise with the excuse that he comes to visit his former disciple and invite him to stay a week with them, a scene It would be very good if Rina's father is in his room talking to his wife about how much he respects and admires Macer and in Rina's room that only separates them a thin wall Macer is fucking Rina very hard against the wall so that she moans very tall and rina struggles not to moan, well they are just ideas in the wind haha ... well thank you and excuse the long comment ;)
I don't really want to drag Rina's family into this... I want her to be part of the world but not part of the community if that makes sense. There is a storyline that I will eventually need to make (Rina talking about sending a letter to her father about Macer etc.) but there is so much I will have to draw (and unfortunately write as well) until I get to the point where I can pick and choose what goes in next haha. Though the idea of Rina actually getting fucked by someone who she admires to a certain degree is appealing since everyone else who gets to ride her so far is some sort of weirdo.

haha I have nothing against him but in my opinion he looks more like he has the fetish of watching other men fuck the mc haha;)
His story is already decided. Though again, it will take time until I get around to progressing his part haha.

Nice art and good writing (with some typos here and there), but the map design is seriously lacking. So many oversized maps, empty space and useless repetitive elements.
Yeah I am aware. I wanted to prepare the things that are unlikely to change (maps etc.) and fill them in a piece by piece until they feel alive. The focus is and will be mainly on getting in events and so on... Ive shared a schedule in this thread and also on patreon where I talk about what I want to get done asap etc.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Oh, Takan, the storyline for him is already set in stone. Dont worry about him haha. Tbh its one of the better thought out of storylines. Though it will take some time before he gets to shine.

I don't really want to drag Rina's family into this... I want her to be part of the world but not part of the community if that makes sense. There is a storyline that I will eventually need to make (Rina talking about sending a letter to her father about Macer etc.) but there is so much I will have to draw (and unfortunately write as well) until I get to the point where I can pick and choose what goes in next haha. Though the idea of Rina actually getting fucked by someone who she admires to a certain degree is appealing since everyone else who gets to ride her so far is some sort of weirdo.

His story is already decided. Though again, it will take time until I get around to progressing his part haha.

Yeah I am aware. I wanted to prepare the things that are unlikely to change (maps etc.) and fill them in a piece by piece until they feel alive. The focus is and will be mainly on getting in events and so on... Ive shared a schedule in this thread and also on patreon where I talk about what I want to get done asap etc.
haha weirdos that describes well to several characters xd, poor rina it is evident that many "big and hard" problems await her in the future;)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I honestly can't wait for her to start taking thicker cocks. If that GOR Goblin scene is anything to go by she's gonna be loving it.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes