4.30 star(s) 35 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
OK i ignored the game cuz i know there wouldn't be much content for some time and decided to check it yesterday and good god the art is good, even the type is almost perfect for me as i like the ugly/bastard and old men thing as u could guess grandpa is my favorite character thus far. I hope there's gonna be content of Macer and Sena together tho too, especially if she is supposed to be in a relationship with the noble would love it if he got cucked xD.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
So many goblin games lately... Some sort of a new meta?

OK i ignored the game cuz i know there wouldn't be much content for some time and decided to check it yesterday and good god the art is good, even the type is almost perfect for me as i like the ugly/bastard and old men thing as u could guess grandpa is my favorite character thus far. I hope there's gonna be content of Macer and Sena together tho too, especially if she is supposed to be in a relationship with the noble would love it if he got cucked xD.
So far there is bound to be quite a lot of the ugly/bastard/old man stuff... So don't worry about that. I've actually been combating the ratio myself, of if there should be more normal looking fellas and not just Ghund types...

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So many goblin games lately... Some sort of a new meta?
There's one that got popular or something and so many came after it with the exact same premise pretty much. Solo goblin, finds a house with pretty girls, feeds them cum which happens to be addicting, creates harem.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
There's one that got popular or something and so many came after it with the exact same premise pretty much. Solo goblin, finds a house with pretty girls, feeds them cum which happens to be addicting, creates harem.
Oh, I see... The more the reason to get finally done with the gobbo chapter and get started with orcs.. haha
Oh I wish I were already at that stage T-T

Reactions: Lazarus 61

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Oh, I see... The more the reason to get finally done with the gobbo chapter and get started with orcs.. haha
Oh I wish I were already at that stage T-T
after the goblins the interesting thing comes, have you decided what kind of orc you will use the fat and ugly or the big and muscular? Personally, I prefer the latter because if they feel more like a warrior race with war and conquest in their blood and the others are just fat, they don't give the impression of greatness and oppression a1034c4f19fcfd7eec068d0ffa28af4f.jpg 26317242315368dde90884777272c821.jpg

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
after the goblins the interesting thing comes, have you decided what kind of orc you will use the fat and ugly or the big and muscular? Personally, I prefer the latter because if they feel more like a warrior race with war and conquest in their blood and the others are just fat, they don't give the impression of greatness and oppression View attachment 1190054 View attachment 1190056
I am leaning much more towards the muscle beasts. Not lookers tho. Just big brutes, a bit smarter than gobbos. I will probs discuss it a lot with the discord patreons. Since they are paying they should get a say and a poll or something. But since Chapter 1 would be gobbo focused, Ch 2 orcs and in Ch 3 Pigmen would come. There is no reason for orcs to be fat ugly mfers, when pigmen will take care of that later on.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am leaning much more towards the muscle beasts. Not lookers tho. Just big brutes, a bit smarter than gobbos. I will probs discuss it a lot with the discord patreons. Since they are paying they should get a say and a poll or something. But since Chapter 1 would be gobbo focused, Ch 2 orcs and in Ch 3 Pigmen would come. There is no reason for orcs to be fat ugly mfers, when pigmen will take care of that later on.
I support that your patreons should decide that matter. Just fair.
I personally also see orca more as muscular war guys but would prefer pigmen first :devilish:

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Yes, that sounds just the truth, although no matter how they are, if Rina is the mother, the babes will be cute anyway 186.jpg CollageMaker_20210511_184153991.jpg

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Yes, that sounds just the truth, although no matter how they are, if Rina is the mother, the babes will be cute anyway View attachment 1190253 View attachment 1190258
I still don't know how I will handle the Preggo side... It is still pretty distant future haha. I will have my hands full until I am done with whatever I already set in stone. As I said I plan this whole thing on being fairly darn long (10 hrs) and I expect Chapter 3 (that's how much of a story Ive done so far) to edge at around 5-6 hrs.. If Rina were to get pregg'd it would be in the later half of the story and so on...

Reactions: phantomz

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Nn, no plans for centaurs. If I planned on adding anything centaur-like, I would just add horse. Though there is a heaps of things I have to draw/script/rehaul/write/rewrite until I am yet again in the phase where I can think about new content t-t
TBH I don't think it matters if it's a horse or centaur or whatever. It matters that the dick is a horsecock. Imo atleast. I do prefer horses to centaurs though.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
When new update come out ?
Rn I have one event done and am doing a second event, very important main story event that I want to get right. Unfortunately the 1st event took me like 2 weeks longer than I anticipated (fuck scripting), I originally wanted to keep up the schedule of a release every 40-50 days, which would mean the update should've been done cca today. But alas the 2nd, the big, the important, the juicy, the milky event that I really care about is still being drawn.

I cant really estimate how long it is gonna take me to finish since its gonna be the first 'big' event and something where I really want to step up quality wise, so I don't really mind if it takes me another month and a half as long as it comes out as the milkiest event you guys have ever seen. To put it bluntly, I want this event to make you all shoot a hole through your screen. And I wont release the next build until I feel like its all proper.

actually yesterday I livestreamed drawing the event on discord, because I am super dumb and forgot that I want this one to be spoiler free lmao.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes