4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
Is there any news on a update?
Rn I have one event done and am doing a second event, very important main story event that I want to get right. Unfortunately the 1st event took me like 2 weeks longer than I anticipated (fuck scripting), I originally wanted to keep up the schedule of a release every 40-50 days, which would mean the update should've been done cca today. But alas the 2nd, the big, the important, the juicy, the milky event that I really care about is still being drawn.

I cant really estimate how long it is gonna take me to finish since its gonna be the first 'big' event and something where I really want to step up quality wise, so I don't really mind if it takes me another month and a half as long as it comes out as the milkiest event you guys have ever seen. To put it bluntly, I want this event to make you all shoot a hole through your screen. And I wont release the next build until I feel like its all proper.

actually yesterday I livestreamed drawing the event on discord, because I am super dumb and forgot that I want this one to be spoiler free lmao.

Reactions: Xill

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Is there a twitter i can follow? And whats the discord link?
You can just literally post here, I read everything here, or just msg me through the thingy here. I am not much of a social media kind of person so creating twitter or something of that nature is just a big hassle.

Tho if you are interested in the progress of the current update. Boiii its taking time, let me just copy the thing I posted on patreon yesterday:

Progress update or something of that nature:
Pre-event:
  • Drawing: Done
  • Writing: Done
  • Scripting: Done
  • Touching up: WIP - will do that later, just some bothersome screen effects
The big spanker 1/2 (Its literally just the lewd stuff, much more in my ballpark compared to having to set up all the other stuff):
  • Drawing: 70%
The big spanker 2/2:
  • Drawing: 0%

I kind of expect the 2/2 of the biggus milkus to be swifter to draw since it requires less detail. Literally a month behind the normal-ish schedule, but I hope you will come to understand why once you play through this event. If everything goes chop chop I could see it being finished sometime between 15.6 - 20.6.

Jun 17, 2020
You can just literally post here, I read everything here, or just msg me through the thingy here. I am not much of a social media kind of person so creating twitter or something of that nature is just a big hassle.

Tho if you are interested in the progress of the current update. Boiii its taking time, let me just copy the thing I posted on patreon yesterday:

Progress update or something of that nature:
Pre-event:
  • Drawing: Done
  • Writing: Done
  • Scripting: Done
  • Touching up: WIP - will do that later, just some bothersome screen effects
The big spanker 1/2 (Its literally just the lewd stuff, much more in my ballpark compared to having to set up all the other stuff):
  • Drawing: 70%
The big spanker 2/2:
  • Drawing: 0%

I kind of expect the 2/2 of the biggus milkus to be swifter to draw since it requires less detail. Literally a month behind the normal-ish schedule, but I hope you will come to understand why once you play through this event. If everything goes chop chop I could see it being finished sometime between 15.6 - 20.6.
Thats perfect i became a patreon of yours Yesterday. Looking forward for next updates. Hopefully horses will be included but its not a problem if they are not.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Thats perfect i became a patreon of yours Yesterday. Looking forward for next updates. Hopefully horses will be included but its not a problem if they are not.
You can just ask dm me on discord whenever, and since I have hard time keeping my mouth shut I will spill everything what I have in mind to you. Though Ive warned you haha

Apr 29, 2021
two questions, first since you like acerola games does it mean that maybe there could be ntr? So rina could have or get a boyfriend and cheat on him ?, 2 since there is a potion to increase the size of the penis maybe there will be one to increase the size of rina's tits ?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
two questions, first since you like acerola games does it mean that maybe there could be ntr? So rina could have or get a boyfriend and cheat on him ?, 2 since there is a potion to increase the size of the penis maybe there will be one to increase the size of rina's tits ?
NTR - yes... but not really.. Hard to explain. I will go about it in a certain way, it will feel cucky, but it wont be a full on cuck. Thats still a time away tho.

potions - you sound like u got some insider info, about stuff that I am still wavering on about. That said, I think Ive given Rina just about the correct sized tits, so Ive not really entertained the idea of her getting some bodymods.

Apr 29, 2021
NTR - yes... but not really.. Hard to explain. I will go about it in a certain way, it will feel cucky, but it wont be a full on cuck. Thats still a time away tho.

potions - you sound like u got some insider info, about stuff that I am still wavering on about. That said, I think Ive given Rina just about the correct sized tits, so Ive not really entertained the idea of her getting some bodymods.
Thanks for the answer, actually the subject of potions I asked it due to the future class of alchemy just and where there is alchemy there is usually potion for fighting and how to increase or reduce the chances of pregnancy or increase the size of the breasts, butt or penis or special events, and me also think that rina's breasts are perfect, but maybe sena needs it and rina could use it in an event where she needs to wear a cow costume ;) sample_8a2bd1186e474af85cbec905d523136b.jpg

Zed84

Jun 18, 2018
Any update on when the next build will come out?
post 385:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Sheesh... Not gonna lie... I feel like I've not given the writing of that new event the most, nor the sound design etc. This was very drawing heavy update and.... oh boii... Am I tired. I will make consistency rewrites in the next 2 updates anyway and there should be less drawing and more chilling and reading and writing and plopping in NPCs and minor events...

As I said before, I want to finish up CH 1, in the next two updates. So it resembles a full experience before I get started on the stuff of Chapter 2.

Of course, feel free to share your thoughts and critique.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes