4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ye tho it has been brought to my attention that in that Save 2, the one I made for the old playaz who didn't want to go through the hoops. In that save you lack the necessary funds to continue (wanted to mirror the RL experience), so you gotta either kill 3 smol gobbos or sell some gobbo eyes and few hp potions that I prepared for you beforehand hhaa. Then you can hit up on Ol' Rat Eye, pay the fee and get a move on to the new content... :D
Ohhh. Thanx a lot mate. I really appreciate that you gave the save file. Other devs just leaves players to grind all over with every update.

Edit: Played the update. The scene was great. I just had a few questions... Is the new scene not added in the gallery? Is there any other scene other than rat eye? Also do you you plan to get into animation. Cuz this game would get even more fabulous with animation. Big cocks fucking Rina's pussy animated. Damn. But it's still good cuz the art is amazing.

Last edited:

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
Really like the theme and plot. Eager big titty girl gets fucked by all sorts of nasty creatures? sign me the fuck up! The Female mc is perfect. don't listen to those big bust haters. it's a fanty game ffs.

can anyone recommend other games like this one?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
After the scene with the Biology teacher, game show chapter 1. When i try to go to the Alchemy classroom, i appeared in the Combat classroom of the entrance.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
It's good that you got it figured out. You should still consider putting on the free-to-play version on Steam though, most people really have no interaction with h-games outside of Steam and don't know that f95 or other sites like it exist.

On another note though, I noticed that during sex scene with rat eye, Rina didn't really care that rat eye might impregnate her with gobbos despite having a lecture a few days prior that goblins can impregnate everything. Rat eye, the mushbrain goblin, should at least be raving mad that he is putting goblings in her womb with the amount he was cumming. I personally think it would be more exciting if she was concerned about this even if she only gets pregnant in the endgame.
I was focusing mainly on the drawing. The next two updates feature quite a lot of rewrites, mainly as to consistency, content, quality ofc, sound. Along with filling up the world etc. I am well aware that some things are just not as crisp as they should be, but I promised that there would be an update on 20th so there it is. Gotta keep this thing moving forward, rather than getting stuck.

Ohhh. Thanx a lot mate. I really appreciate that you gave the save file. Other devs just leaves players to grind all over with every update.

Edit: Played the update. The scene was great. I just had a few questions... Is the new scene not added in the gallery? Is there any other scene other than rat eye? Also do you you plan to get into animation. Cuz this game would get even more fabulous with animation. Big cocks fucking Rina's pussy animated. Damn. But it's still good cuz the art is amazing.
nn its not in the gallery, I want to rework the gallery, this being just a placeholder until I get it to the stage where the system for revisiting scenes is in place. Tho there is a save just beforehand so I didnt want to clump it up haha..

After the scene with the Biology teacher, game show chapter 1. When i try to go to the Alchemy classroom, i appeared in the Combat classroom of the entrance.
Yeah, I will get that sorted. As I said... I was avoiding the scripting and writing like a plague and drew whenever I could.. Its about time to tackle that.

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
Ive included a save where previous build left off content wise, though you just need 25g to start the Ol' Rat Eye quest, you can just kill a few gobbos/sell gobbo eyes/sell few potions - any of those. Sry about that, I should've noticed but alas...
that's great! thanks a lot!

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Having played maybe all available Hrpg with female protagonist i'll allow myself to give some tips, 'cause i kind of like the game graphism but 'm not sure about the direction things are taking.

Yes it's important to have a strong main story line, but, what makes great rpg compare to mediocre or okay ones, is everything outside the main plot :

- optional jobs
- optional subquest
- optional things to grind
- evolution of npc dialogs/behavior
- "complexity" of the lvl/battle systems
- MC customisation (costume/personnality/fighting style...)

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Having played maybe all available Hrpg with female protagonist i'll allow myself to give some tips, 'cause i kind of like the game graphism but 'm not sure about the direction things are taking.

Yes it's important to have a strong main story line, but, what makes great rpg compare to mediocre or okay ones, is everything outside the main plot :

- optional jobs
- optional subquest
- optional things to grind
- evolution of npc dialogs/behavior
- "complexity" of the lvl/battle systems
- MC customisation (costume/personnality/fighting style...)
agreed, shiet, I should just paste what I wrote on Patreon, well here it goes:

As you all know I've been avoiding writing and making proper mechanics etc. for the sake of drawing. Ngl drawing is much more enjoyable to me so I have been neglecting the "gamey" part of the game. But I realise full well that this stuff has to be taken care of. The world building, the npcs, the texts, the flavour stuff, the combat rework, the overall narration.

I have some stuff prepared so I can always include some new events, though they are not gonna be unique drawings, but reused assets. Though I will plop in the Alchemy Teacher and Succubus (and whoever else) into the schedule, just because I feel like if I stopped drawing for 2 weeks I would forget how to do it.

I know that rn the game feels like a bunch of loosely connected events rather than a hgame story and its about time I made it an enjoyable game experience instead of this "on rails" jumping from hevent to hevent. Though I will not make any game loop, screw that, screw grinding gobbos or some mechanic just to progress the game, dw about that.

I hope to get it done in the least amount of time/updates as possible. I realistically see about 2 updates (Lets hope). Which should be the bothersome stuff described above + bringing up the rest of the to-draw and to-do events.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Can anyone give me an idea how much content there is? How quickly would it take to finish the game?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can anyone give me an idea how much content there is? How quickly would it take to finish the game?
There is number of events... 10, if I remember correctly, 2 of them of the GOR kind. About 45 minutes playtime until it runs out of content. I would suggest not playing until v0.2+, there are.... tons... tons and tons of things to redo/rewrite/rework until it starts resembling game properly. The experience rn is more akin to VN. So, no. Dont play, not until 0.2, if you want to be pleasantly surprised at least.

this is great, but i'd love to see some kind of wardrobe mechanic implemented
Yeah, I know it would add a lot... I will see what I can do.. Despite hating drawing clothes, I am willing to bite the bullet on that but the code/script that would run that system makes me very wary.. But considering I will be basically redoing all of that... I will see what I can do.

Reactions: Rhinon
Jun 30, 2017
There is number of events... 10, if I remember correctly, 2 of them of the GOR kind. About 45 minutes playtime until it runs out of content. I would suggest not playing until v0.2+, there are.... tons... tons and tons of things to redo/rewrite/rework until it starts resembling game properly. The experience rn is more akin to VN. So, no. Dont play, not until 0.2, if you want to be pleasantly surprised at least.

Yeah, I know it would add a lot... I will see what I can do.. Despite hating drawing clothes, I am willing to bite the bullet on that but the code/script that would run that system makes me very wary.. But considering I will be basically redoing all of that... I will see what I can do.
1. So the game will turn into a Kinetic Visual Novel or there is some choice for MC here and there????to be honest, a semi-sandbox type of RPG with multiple choices (no need for too many choice, just 2-3 of choices) for MC will draw more attention and increase replay value, at the same time giving player a sense of control.
2. Well, when it come to female protagonist, character customization and clothing/wardrobe system is bound to be mention and brought-up (as clothes/outfits a part that make a woman).
3. I know the game is far from resembling a basic game, but i saw a Lust bar, i hope this bar play an importance role in the future. Some thing like middle combat sex/struggling system, many newer RPG game have this kind of system make the combat more dynamic

Well this is it, i'm eagerly waiting for the new version

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
1. So the game will turn into a Kinetic Visual Novel or there is some choice for MC here and there????to be honest, a semi-sandbox type of RPG with multiple choices (no need for too many choice, just 2-3 of choices) for MC will draw more attention and increase replay value, at the same time giving player a sense of control.
2. Well, when it come to female protagonist, character customization and clothing/wardrobe system is bound to be mention and brought-up (as clothes/outfits a part that make a woman).
3. I know the game is far from resembling a basic game, but i saw a Lust bar, i hope this bar play an importance role in the future. Some thing like middle combat sex/struggling system, many newer RPG game have this kind of system make the combat more dynamic

Well this is it, i'm eagerly waiting for the new version
1. N, I want the game to be a game not a VN, so there is a lot of stuff to rework. Rn I am tackling exactly that.

2. Yeah, that's what I've been doing since today, basically breaking character up into layers. I usually overlayer everything so there ain't much of an issue with that, but once it comes to slapping it into RPGMaker there might be some issues, yet to see.

3. Yup. I have a certain combat system in mind. I will see how it turns out to be.

Ive been basically just drawing and slapping it into the game editor so far. Its about time I actually build the game up to support the rest.

Ty vm, I will try not to disappoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018

I actually played the game and had a blast with it, you are doing a hell of a job! Keep it up! Thanks so much!

Jun 30, 2017
Well yeah, i also have a blast with the game, pretty solid start just need more build up (and some backstory 0.0). There are two thing i dislike up until this current version is the gameover sex as gameover scene for respective boss is better than slap it at every monster; and MC "corrupted" pretty fast in sex scene, i think she will put up more resistance. I think you could learn a thing or two from Oneone1's game, their game have a very good statistics system and playing mechanic.

Reactions: hanhan and Xaoyu

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
I am frankly not a big fan of preggo myself. Though there is a strong preggo lobby, so eventually I will most probably include it. Though I am opposed to the 'baby making machine' approach, I would rather create an event-storyline where she would get preggo, or/and do GORs with preggo ending.

Ye everything in the gallery is open. I am trying to add a good number of unique events every new build, especially since I want this whole thing to be character event heavy (combat etc. being in the background).

Though I started working on this when I noticed that the guy making Cruse of Pleasure (Rannero) is basically uploading one update every like 4 months and in that update there is like 50 lines of new dialogue and 1 new picture and often times a reused one. I like Ranneros drawing style etc. even though I am not really fan of the characters there, probably not hard to guess what I find a bit too much when it comes to that project. - That said, I thought that I might as well try to do something myself. After all it really cant take 4 months to draw 1 picture right? So in like October or something I started doing a little bit here and there, in December I rushed to finish whatever I had. And now we are where we are. Though I posted here the time schedule and what I want to get done in the next 3 builds. Though ye, it was mainly to prove to myself that Rannero is lazy, then to start doing something productive with my life (and if making my fellow degenerates coom isn't productive then I don't know what is). The way I want to approach my game is basically make something like the old Acerolla games where you have like 10ish characters that have their own story. Mixed with Karryn's Prison when it comes to combat (but not so well done, I want the combat just to have something to look at while going through it.. so it doesn't feel boring af).
I for one, am also not a huge fan of the whole " baby-making machine" approach that means that hse gets knocked up and gives birth in seconds whenever she has sex or whatever, which completely breaks the immersion( and is also really dumb). But I also want her to be able to get knocked up multiple times, (maybe a menstrual cycle system like VH would work?), there's all this spiel about goblins impregnating everything in most games, but then we have a heroine with enough goblin cum in her to float a battleship and she never gets pregnant? That's just as bad, it does nothing from a gameplay perspective to see some screen shortly before the game over with her pregnant, the pregnancy should impact gameplay.
These are just my thoughts though, you are the creator in the end.

Last edited:

hanhan

Jan 3, 2018
I think I got softlocked at the part where rat eye goblin told me to look for goblin tracks around the forest area with the cave. I was able to clear 3 of the spots with goblins but after that I'm out of mana and low on health so I can't fight the last big goblin. This probably happened because I didn't sleep before leaving with the rat eye goblin? Cuz I went straight to the quest after beating Karn

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Well yeah, i also have a blast with the game, pretty solid start just need more build up (and some backstory 0.0). There are two thing i dislike up until this current version is the gameover sex as gameover scene for respective boss is better than slap it at every monster; and MC "corrupted" pretty fast in sex scene, i think she will put up more resistance. I think you could learn a thing or two from Oneone1's game, their game have a very good statistics system and playing mechanic.
I thought the game over corruption was kinda explained? FMC has a magical powers that supercharge with sex and her lustfulness goes out of whack to a point where she can easily loose control and succumb, thus game over. I guess with enough level ups she will learn to control her lust better so she can get fucked and not go game over, I mean Rat Eye drilled her hard and she survived.

Jun 30, 2017
I thought the game over corruption was kinda explained? FMC has a magical powers that supercharge with sex and her lustfulness goes out of whack to a point where she can easily loose control and succumb, thus game over. I guess with enough level ups she will learn to control her lust better so she can get fucked and not go game over, I mean Rat Eye drilled her hard and she survived.
To be honest that kind of explaination is a poor excuse to make MC become slut faster without any development whatsoever. The Rat Eye one is a good scene though, it have progression, but other minor scene like gameover and other semen scene look bad

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
To be honest that kind of explaination is a poor excuse to make MC become slut faster without any development whatsoever. The Rat Eye one is a good scene though, it have progression, but other minor scene like gameover and other semen scene look bad
Agreed. I am doing a major rework of all this.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes