4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I really like the art of ur game but I have a fewer cuestions about if all that we can expect from H scenes are ugly bastard and if in the future the mc just going to be another crazy sex bimbo or you can decide when she is going to have sex or not?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I really like the art of ur game but I have a fewer cuestions about if all that we can expect from H scenes are ugly bastard and if in the future the mc just going to be another crazy sex bimbo or you can decide when she is going to have sex or not?
Future... I would like the game to be "gamey" not just a VN stuck in RPG Maker as it has been so far... And gamey mechanics require being able to make a choice. I really cant say how I will handle that in the future since the mechanics that I want to rework, I will be reworking at work (like a dayjob) starting today. Well lets see how it goes, Ive been preparing the stuff the whole weekend haha.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Future... I would like the game to be "gamey" not just a VN stuck in RPG Maker as it has been so far... And gamey mechanics require being able to make a choice. I really cant say how I will handle that in the future since the mechanics that I want to rework, I will be reworking at work (like a dayjob) starting today. Well lets see how it goes, Ive been preparing the stuff the whole weekend haha.
dayum i would really like that of have more freedom since there is the thing of pride and honor that the mc said (and that I fell in love with ur art), I feel it very honorable and it could be nice have to have a "hard" way (grinding experiencie by killing enemies or training) and a "easy" way (just sucking the mana like is told that she can) to accomplish the main quests

Jun 30, 2017
I don't expect to be a whole lot of drawing in the upcoming 2 updates, but I will try to fit in as much as I can just to grind the drawing EXP to lvl up.. and also to get the combat system done. It is a journey haha.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i don't want to grind, spare me pleaseeee huhu =.=

pukers

Dec 21, 2020
Hey Rare, just wanna say you're doing an amazing job my man. I can't wait for the game to finish, will donate once it is!
Small question, will we be able to view other character's scenes? Such as that pink haired flat girl with the combat teacher..

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Hey Rare, just wanna say you're doing an amazing job my man. I can't wait for the game to finish, will donate once it is!
Small question, will we be able to view other character's scenes? Such as that pink haired flat girl with the combat teacher..
Oh ye I am working on that (or I will work on that once I get the rewrites and mechanics done - which has been a painful process so far haha). I want there to be a bunch of event where Rina is just peeking in and not a participant.

Ty vm for your kind words. Tho keep in mind that this project will probably take quite a while to finish haha.

pukers

Dec 21, 2020
Aw. Shit. Rewriting everything from the beginning I absolutely forgot about this existing.. Oh man, wish I were already rewriting this part instead of the beginning T-T. Gobbos slurping worms and shiiet. Thats the content we all want to see.
Why are you rewriting the beginning? Did you not like how it started off? I think it was fine albeit the part where she said she was a complete virgin but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found a bug, I was holding down Enter to skip everything but my screen got stuck to this part, yet I can still play the game. It's as if its not visually updating.
1625118796819.png

Reactions: drone4of2

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
way to play on mac?
I will put out a mac version once the game is in a state that I will be "aight" with. Rn even I don't feel like the "game" is worth playing, it is just an "on rails" story with events (tackling that issue in rn). Though I will be sure to upload a Mac version in like 2 updates time (hopefully by then the game will be in a state that I can be happy with).

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Why are you rewriting the beginning? Did you not like how it started off? I think it was fine albeit the part where she said she was a complete virgin but then

I also found a bug, I was holding down Enter to skip everything but my screen got stuck to this part, yet I can still play the game. It's as if its not visually updating.
View attachment 1274797

View attachment 1274797
Thats a funky bug haha...

Ye tho, I feel like the narration is lacking, the writing... well I am no writer, but I have been trying to improve the obvious bad stuff. And on top of that I want to add more to the world, rn its empty, gotta fill it out and create an active-ish town that Rina can explore and engage with.

Tbh the blood stuff... I am not the biggest fan of deflowering.. blood... pain.. and stuff.. But yeah I agree that there needs to be some to give the visual cue. I will add it for sure.

do everything leisurely and as you like, you don't owe anything to anyone, everyone should be grateful to you for making the game
I've played so many hgames that I tbh feel like I should "give back" if I have the time and ability ("ability" as of rn I would still say that I am miles away from my grand goal of being as good at drawing as "Creature Reaction inside a ship"-guy is... yeh, that's my long term goal, improve little by little until I feel comfortable tackling animation and making an animation of quality comparable to that one. Now a full game with proper story and those animations, that would be a massive juicer and I will grind hard until I reach that point.)... I know full well that I need to go hardcore to get results and I swore 6 months ago that I would go hardcore and there ain't no stopping until I get to the point where I can look at what I draw and be 100% certain that its a juicer worthy of being animated.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
better game full of events and stories, so that there is something to do in the game, and you can do without animations, animations will take a lot of time and effort to get something worthy. You are good at drawing, honestly, only the chest is too powerful)). Focus on the game itself and its content, your art is good and so, the heroine is sexy. A game with a bunch of everything, even without animations, will be good.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
better game full of events and stories, so that there is something to do in the game, and you can do without animations, animations will take a lot of time and effort to get something worthy. You are good at drawing, honestly, only the chest is too powerful)). Focus on the game itself and its content, your art is good and so, the heroine is sexy. A game with a bunch of everything, even without animations, will be good.
NN, I meant long term, Rina is basically drawing EXP grind. I don't think I will be at a level where I can do a good animation for quite a while. And RPG Maker MV is quite shit anyway when it comes to animations, so that's very long term kind of thing. Until then I will just grind drawing exp.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes