4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
i hope we get an deep hobo-homeless oldbastard line, its good touch for harrasment-corruption game.
I have something in mind hobo wise. But that will be on hold until the rest is done, and its gonna be small sidestory if anything. But there is gonna be a character that I expect to get a lot of cheers once he gets going (and he sort of fits the characteristics of what you described).. Someone who has been talking a lot but was never shown. I would like to draw him fairly soon but the upcoming update will be pretty much only gameplay mechanics focused. The game needs to become a game first haha, its a bit of a slideshow presentation rn, I'm in the process of changing that.

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
reading these comments makes me worried that they might lead the creator to a very different direction:

1. Rina is perfect right now. Her tits and ass are juicy, just like that instructor said. Don't be like that jealous flat girl.
2. It's a corruption-harassment-monster game. Therefore, it's perfectly fine that she gets fucked by the most disgusting creatures. Like what do you expect? Whiteknight romance vanilla handholding stuff?

Please keep the game as it is. As a degenerate, it can only get better from here.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
reading these comments makes me worried that they might lead the creator to a very different direction:

1. Rina is perfect right now. Her tits and ass are juicy, just like that instructor said. Don't be like that jealous flat girl.
I wouldn't worry about her tits and ass changing.

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Oh ye dont worry about that. The redraw of Rina standing-talking-pose would be pretty much just for the drawing quality purposes. Also her pose is kind of non-descriptive. Rn drawing the succubus its fairly obvious to me that I should've gone for very expressive posses for everyone. Oh well. The proportions are staying. haha.

Edit: The redraw will come once I get comfy with the current drawing tools to which Ive switched to, so I can get it spot on. Also there is a bunch of things I would like to redraw, but screw that. I can just redraw stuff when I have completed everything I have planned for each future update and slot it in bit by bit. Its better to throw new content in instead of getting stuck on redrawing old stuff imho.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
i hope i can get to choose how she loses her virginity or not lose it at all because i hate how some games force you into having sex without even getting to have a choice in it and adding condoms would be an amazing idea for not ending up preg

Reactions: drone4of2

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Hi RareRirorie may I ask you if there are any news on the release of the next update? Thank you
I would like to release the next update 1st or 2nd week of the next month. So 1.8-10.8. In that time.

i hope i can get to choose how she loses her virginity or not lose it at all because i hate how some games force you into having sex without even getting to have a choice in it and adding condoms would be an amazing idea for not ending up preg
Ye something Ive been thinking about as well. I am now in the process of making all these things, less drawing this update and more writing/scripting.

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
Love the art style, hopefully later the combat will allow party members as well as a more fleshed out relationship between classmates. But biggest gripe I have is the pacing, specifically the speed of text and events. Other than that maybe a journal or quest tab to let you know where to go, just in case someone forgets where they needed to go. Otherwise really can't wait to see more.

Reactions: phantomz

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Love the art style, hopefully later the combat will allow party members as well as a more fleshed out relationship between classmates. But biggest gripe I have is the pacing, specifically the speed of text and events. Other than that maybe a journal or quest tab to let you know where to go, just in case someone forgets where they needed to go. Otherwise really can't wait to see more.
Ye, I have been neglecting all the gamey stuff so far. Which is what I have been tackling for the past month or so, and will also be doing in the next update. Basically rewrites, pace fixing, polish, world building and such...

Since it has been demanded for Rina to get a wardrobe system, Ive done the code and stuff.. But after drawing the succubus it became obvious to me that the old Rina cant hold up and needs a redraw as well, which at least will make the wardrobe easier to execute. The new Rina is done linework wise... etc. etc.

To illustrate why Rina wouldn't hold up:
Succy_1.png
Rina has to be the hottest ride in the whole thing. On that note, the succy above is gonna be the artstyle I am gonna follow for all the future drawings.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
You will change the way her body looks? I think Rina's perfect as she is
Ye, tho I wont redraw the event scenes, since that would be massive time sink, as I said before, I would rather add two new scenes than redo one and add one new. Once this whole thing is nearing final stages (fuuuuuuuuture) I will redo some stuff that just doesn't meet the quality standards. But thats very long term plan.

Rina will basically get a new side standing talking pic, so she looks much better and so she can get proper faces/expression set and a change of clothes.
Edit: Ye I also wanna use the new pic in combat as well, since I need to have the out of combat clothes fit the in combat clothes.. etc. etc. A bunch of stuff.

Reactions: Blonde212

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I oughta put this here as well since it pretty much mirrors the discord. Anyways I did the Rina redraw. But I aint happy with it. So she will get another redraw. Rina v1 (never seen), Rina v2 (the one ingame so far rn), and this is Rina v3 on the pic. Rina v4 will follow.

The reason I put so much into the Rina side-bust talky thing is pretty straightforward. It will serve as both the base for the wardrobe system (so she better look top tier) and as a combat side pic (since it has to match the wardrobe, but there will be a slight variation to it... she will hold a sword or something that will make it look more battle worthy). And afterall this IS gonna be the pic that will be seen the most, so it has to be proper fucking good. I will use it as style/continuity reference for all the event pics in the future etc. So, Ive wanted to plop in the wardrobe system into this update, but for that I need new Rina, Rina v3 was a failure. And so on...

Here is the Rina v3, onto Rina v4. Let her be the promised Rina. (ye btw pic below was ofc work in progress, I wasnt happy with the anatomy/shape etc. of the body thats why I didnt do the hair and face yada yada. She gets the bullet.)

unknown.png

Dont think I am some possesed perfectionist unable to plop out a drawing I dont like and cut the losses. But this one will have 2 mechanics attached to it, so I will take the liberty of making it top tier. As for the point about being "perfectionist", oh just look at the majority pics ingame rn, haha, should tell heaps about my willingness to put pics I am not happy with in the game.

h4po88

Sep 1, 2019
I oughta put this here as well since it pretty much mirrors the discord. Anyways I did the Rina redraw. But I aint happy with it. So she will get another redraw. Rina v1 (never seen), Rina v2 (the one ingame so far rn), and this is Rina v3 on the pic. Rina v4 will follow.

The reason I put so much into the Rina side-bust talky thing is pretty straightforward. It will serve as both the base for the wardrobe system (so she better look top tier) and as a combat side pic (since it has to match the wardrobe, but there will be a slight variation to it... she will hold a sword or something that will make it look more battle worthy). And afterall this IS gonna be the pic that will be seen the most, so it has to be proper fucking good. I will use it as style/continuity reference for all the event pics in the future etc. So, Ive wanted to plop in the wardrobe system into this update, but for that I need new Rina, Rina v3 was a failure. And so on...

Here is the Rina v3, onto Rina v4. Let her be the promised Rina. (ye btw pic below was ofc work in progress, I wasnt happy with the anatomy/shape etc. of the body thats why I didnt do the hair and face yada yada. She gets the bullet.)

View attachment 1333247

Dont think I am some possesed perfectionist unable to plop out a drawing I dont like and cut the losses. But this one will have 2 mechanics attached to it, so I will take the liberty of making it top tier. As for the point about being "perfectionist", oh just look at the majority pics ingame rn, haha, should tell heaps about my willingness to put pics I am not happy with in the game.
Love it! If possible, I'd add pubic hair and larger areolas (or inverted nipples)...

efarseer

Dec 5, 2017

View attachment 1333247

how do you like the idea? Rina finds Milasa's dog wounded by goblins, heal him and tames him with sex, after he helps Rina in battle

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Love it! If possible, I'd add pubic hair and larger areolas (or inverted nipples)...
Oh, this Rina drawing... I dont really like some stuff about it (namely how the right hip connects into the leg, etc.) so I wont be using this one. I would rather redraw it so I 100% like it rather than 90%. Mhm.. tbh its pretty hard decision for me since I like a bunch of things about the drawing (the way tummy and hips are) but it just feels weirdly connected to the rest. So I will just draw a new one. A one that I like more.

how do you like the idea? Rina finds Milasa's dog wounded by goblins, heal him and tames him with sex, after he helps Rina in battle
The dog, Melasa. I wanted to use Melasa as a "hardcore scene" pinata when Rina is in early game and doing just softcore. But once the loops are in I dont feel like she has any use, so I decided to delete Melasa and dog along with her. I can use different characters that are important for gameplay instead of Melasa who is story wise and gameplay wise useless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Liking the V3 pose, it accentuates her hips, it'd be a waste to dump the current sprite though, it still looks good and could have some use in certain scenes maybe.
Agreed on the pubes btw, she already looks great, it'd be just a cherry on top.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
OK, the new Rina is even more perfect :love:
Learned my lesson!
Liking the V3 pose, it accentuates her hips, it'd be a waste to dump the current sprite though, it still looks good and could have some use in certain scenes maybe.
Agreed on the pubes btw, she already looks great, it'd be just a cherry on top.
Oh no, I meant to say that Rina v3 will get scrapped as well. Something feels off about it, but there are some good parts, so I have in the end repurposed it to be in one event. And Rina v4 will come in and do its job as a bust+combat thing.

That said, Ive expected to be rewriting and polishing, making mechanics etc. for like 2 updates straight but if things go well it will take like 1 and a half of update. So the update after the current one could be again more drawings and new content and less "mistakes fixing". Acutally I think I wont even bump the thread to let it show in Latest Updates with the upcoming update since there is really no content, just a lot of QoL and gameplay stuff.

Reactions: fredoo04
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes