4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

ayypapii

Aug 16, 2021
how do i play the game? what do i need to download. im a beginner to all this stuff and i found this game and would love to play it!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
how do i play the game? what do i need to download. im a beginner to all this stuff and i found this game and would love to play it!
If you are on Windows, then just download any link present under the first post. Though I would suggest not playing until I update the darn thing. Very not happy with it rn so changes are being made.

Once you download tho, you will just unzip the whole thing, and click on Game.exe. If everything is as it should be, the game should run.

Reactions: Xill

ayypapii

Aug 16, 2021
If you are on Windows, then just download any link present under the first post. Though I would suggest not playing until I update the darn thing. Very not happy with it rn so changes are being made.

Once you download tho, you will just unzip the whole thing, and click on Game.exe. If everything is as it should be, the game should run.
is there a discord i can join?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
is there a discord i can join?
Yeah, i made it as a patreon thing. Tho I inv people who are active/interested etc. Though I would rather you gave it one playthrough before deciding to join. Its better to know what you are heading into haha... And as far as discord goes, I would say I am quite active here when it comes to replies (unlike on Patreon lmao). Though give the game a spin and then if you are still interested in discord, just pm me.

ayypapii

Aug 16, 2021
its pretty good but how do i save? i mean so it saves on the hard drive or something because when i saved in game and closed the game i had to play all over again.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
its pretty good but how do i save? i mean so it saves on the hard drive or something because when i saved in game and closed the game i had to play all over again.
Huh? The saves should go into the www/save folder. No clue what sort of problem you are having tbh.

arby95

Mar 30, 2018
Would the next update be releasing now around the end of Aug/Mid sept?

Also loving the art style + ideas/stuff you are showing us so far! keep up the good work :)

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Would the next update be releasing now around the end of Aug/Mid sept?

Also loving the art style + ideas/stuff you are showing us so far! keep up the good work :)
Yep, yep. 15.9 is what I am aiming for. There are gonna be quite a few changes that ought to make the whole game experience better and after that it will just be event pumping time again.

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
Yep, yep. 15.9 is what I am aiming for. There are gonna be quite a few changes that ought to make the whole game experience better and after that it will just be event pumping time again.
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate your writing and sense of humour, which really shines through in this piece of good work, It's really a rare treat to have something both hot and clever like this.

Aug 24, 2021
I love your game, you really spent alot of time on it. The characters, the scripting the movement are all great. I cant belive you did it all by yourself.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate your writing and sense of humour, which really shines through in this piece of good work, It's really a rare treat to have something both hot and clever like this.
Ah, the writing, there are a lot of things changing regarding that, to a certain degree. I am certain that the new writing is better, so I hope you will appreciate that. Thank you very much tho, it will sound like a cliché but these kinds of comments make it much easier to open up RPGMaker (that mainly, I dont really mind the drawing, in fact I use drawing as some sort of meditation haha) and get stuff done especially during the workweek haha. :)

I love your game, you really spent alot of time on it. The characters, the scripting the movement are all great. I cant belive you did it all by yourself.
Feels a little bit like a sarcasm, though I know its not. But trust me, I really want this whole thing to be much higher quality overall and I wont rest until it is at the level I want it to be. Thank you nonetheless.

Reactions: bprokof89
Aug 24, 2021
Ah, the writing, there are a lot of things changing regarding that, to a certain degree. I am certain that the new writing is better, so I hope you will appreciate that. Thank you very much tho, it will sound like a cliché but these kinds of comments make it much easier to open up RPGMaker (that mainly, I dont really mind the drawing, in fact I use drawing as some sort of meditation haha) and get stuff done especially during the workweek haha. :)

Feels a little bit like a sarcasm, though I know its not. But trust me, I really want this whole thing to be much higher quality overall and I wont rest until it is at the level I want it to be. Thank you nonetheless.
No its not a sarcasm i really mean it, you made a great game and spent a lot of time on it. I really like it.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
i hope the next update is great
Its gonna be pretty much bunch of reworks of mechanics, a whole lot of rewrites to make the narration and the storymaking better. I didnt do sound rework, since as ive noticed thats the last thing that everyone does, so will I. A new character and a long awaited Rina v4 (rework of the standing Rina thingy by the side - this time layered properly so she can get dressed up, wear clothes that player mixes and matches etc. - I wont do too many outfits, like 3, I will add them one by one, but the "script" that runs it is done and so is Rina v4. pic attached in spoiler, tho if it comes to it I will do more outfits but lock them behind some progression so I dont have to draw 10 variations for every event to come haha)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also aint too happy about doing so many "dingy-pingy" things that are not the true main thing (Rina getting cocked). But it had to be done. Tho past 15.9 I will be able to look at the whole game and tell myself that the whole baseline is done and I can just go back to drawing an event after an event. Which is what we all want (me included).

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
i hope the next update is great
The text though, I would say, is fine... I would say the rewrites are pretty ok. At least better than what I wrote before.
And Rina has finally been redrawn and we can tell the old Rina "buh-bye", something I was longing to do since she just looked wrong. And I havent felt the passion in me to draw her in various hevents as I did at the start, with Rina v4 and with how fine she looks, I can say that I look forward to drawing her cocked up.

Jun 30, 2017
Its gonna be pretty much bunch of reworks of mechanics, a whole lot of rewrites to make the narration and the storymaking better. I didnt do sound rework, since as ive noticed thats the last thing that everyone does, so will I. A new character and a long awaited Rina v4 (rework of the standing Rina thingy by the side - this time layered properly so she can get dressed up, wear clothes that player mixes and matches etc. - I wont do too many outfits, like 3, I will add them one by one, but the "script" that runs it is done and so is Rina v4. pic attached in spoiler, tho if it comes to it I will do more outfits but lock them behind some progression so I dont have to draw 10 variations for every event to come haha)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also aint too happy about doing so many "dingy-pingy" things that are not the true main thing (Rina getting cocked). But it had to be done. Tho past 15.9 I will be able to look at the whole game and tell myself that the whole baseline is done and I can just go back to drawing an event after an event. Which is what we all want (me included).
This look really good, now i am waiting for her new clothes

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes