4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I really dont want to disappoint, so I would advise to wait until the December update. (I want to release pre-xmas something event packed... And since I will have to take out all my unused vacation days, I will have time to draw a lot... Or I will be on permanent vacation - related to the IRL thingy haha. tho December is kind of the 1 year anniversary for Rina and considering that I redid everything that I neglected in the past 2 months I will be able to just draw, draw and draw... And build upon the reworks.)
But hey. Disappointment is my middle name.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I am uploading it rn. But upon replaying what I did. The only thing I could feel some sense of pride in are the new pictures (which are all non-h to greater degree). This whole adventure into trying to make the gameplay better (it has been improved but not to the point where I would consider it even an upgrade... and it feels like I wasted time on this whole ordeal).

Long story short, its gonna get uploaded in like a half an hour or so. Do I feel like its worth your time? Absolutely not. Maybe if you wanna see the new Rina v4. Or the Succubus. But I spared you all of having to play through the whole beginning just to get to see the Succy and plastered her right on the starting screen. Its all downhill once you hit New Game. Just go into the img/pictures and skip the shit part right away. I will be on the hunt to get myself someone on who I can throw the mess that I've made event-scripting-switches wise. Someone who has dipped his toes into RPG Maker before. Just so I can draw, which seems to be the only thing that I can do. Major L. But its better to admit inadequacy than to continue slipping up. Shit, I am at the point where I would pay the guy just so I dont have to set up stuff.

Reactions: RabbitHole69
May 24, 2018
I am uploading it rn. But upon replaying what I did. The only thing I could feel some sense of pride in are the new pictures (which are all non-h to greater degree). This whole adventure into trying to make the gameplay better (it has been improved but not to the point where I would consider it even an upgrade... and it feels like I wasted time on this whole ordeal).

Long story short, its gonna get uploaded in like a half an hour or so. Do I feel like its worth your time? Absolutely not. Maybe if you wanna see the new Rina v4. Or the Succubus. But I spared you all of having to play through the whole beginning just to get to see the Succy and plastered her right on the starting screen. Its all downhill once you hit New Game. Just go into the img/pictures and skip the shit part right away. I will be on the hunt to get myself someone on who I can throw the mess that I've made event-scripting-switches wise. Someone who has dipped his toes into RPG Maker before. Just so I can draw, which seems to be the only thing that I can do. Major L. But its better to admit inadequacy than to continue slipping up. Shit, I am at the point where I would pay the guy just so I dont have to set up stuff.
Hey man I like your game, I see potential in it. About the RPG Maker stuff where you struggle, it takes time to figure everything out, so just take your time. You probably feel a bit pressured through the patreon to give regular updates with content but its probably better when you take your freedom to concentrate on the things you feel are important even if that means there won't be updates with content or even any updates when you for example only work on the story for a while. All the things you learn to do now are things you won't struggle so hard with when you decide to make another game and even when you aren't as succesfull as you hoped to be, when you finish this game thats probably the time where you get more supporters because people see what you did and know that you won't just abandon a game. so srsly take your time

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
still nothing? cant wait to play already
I uploaded it 2 days ago, tho I didnt bump it since I dont feel like its worthy of even getting any attention rn. Though I have contacted someone who might be able to turn the gameplay around which would give me uninterrupted few months just to draw. Optimistic about that, but cautiously.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MirrorHead

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
hey man , thanks for your great work .
i played latest version . when i fight naked goblin at the first round when i choose magic i have game freeze .
and when i lost to her for second time and he start to fuck her and i got H scene , the standing picture is still there on her face and cant see her reaction .

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
hey man , thanks for your great work .
i played latest version . when i fight naked goblin at the first round when i choose magic i have game freeze .
and when i lost to her for second time and he start to fuck her and i got H scene , the standing picture is still there on her face and cant see her reaction .
Freeze... oh I hope its not what I think it is...

The standing picture tho is my fault, ty for telling me. I will remove that. It should go away once you trigger another scene where the standing pic should show up - and then disappear. Fucking mess I've made out of it. As I said I will just focus on the drawing part and I already contacted somebody who is experienced to fix the stuff that is broken T-T.

Reactions: phantomz and Xill
Jun 30, 2017
So the new update is just update image and something here and there. The storyline still the same, so i need to wait for ver 0.4 to expect any new storyline then.

But anyway, good game nonetheless

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
So the new update is just update image and something here and there. The storyline still the same, so i need to wait for ver 0.4 to expect any new storyline then.

But anyway, good game nonetheless
Its not rn, not worth of 9 months. Thats why I am getting someone to fix the "game" while I just take care of the "hentai" part. Aka I am gonna draw so there is something to do in the hentai parts and the helper is gonna make sure there is something to do in the game parts.

Reactions: Nekomimilujgcpß

JChrisPhillip

Aug 26, 2021
Is there still a way to replay scenes? Before you could go to bed but that seems to have been removed. Btw after the whole succubus mission and your message at the end, it just blacks out.

Xarsast24

May 16, 2021
Very nice art I can't wait for the next update does anyone know when the next update will be btw rina is very tempting

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Very nice art I can't wait for the next update does anyone know when the next update will be btw rina is very tempting
I will surely do a big hevent heavy update before xmas. I will see whether I will break it up into 2 updates or make just one big update. (Probs just 1).

The last 2 updates were super trash, esp since I was trying to do something gamey, instead of doing what I should be focusing on, drawing events. So lets knock this xmas update out of the ballpark with some heavy hentai.

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah man, I know you said you waiting until a big Xmas update but can you give any hints as to what you’re planning for Rina?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes