4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
Its gonna be pretty much bunch of reworks of mechanics, a whole lot of rewrites to make the narration and the storymaking better. I didnt do sound rework, since as ive noticed thats the last thing that everyone does, so will I. A new character and a long awaited Rina v4 (rework of the standing Rina thingy by the side - this time layered properly so she can get dressed up, wear clothes that player mixes and matches etc. - I wont do too many outfits, like 3, I will add them one by one, but the "script" that runs it is done and so is Rina v4. pic attached in spoiler, tho if it comes to it I will do more outfits but lock them behind some progression so I dont have to draw 10 variations for every event to come haha)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also aint too happy about doing so many "dingy-pingy" things that are not the true main thing (Rina getting cocked). But it had to be done. Tho past 15.9 I will be able to look at the whole game and tell myself that the whole baseline is done and I can just go back to drawing an event after an event. Which is what we all want (me included).
Looks nice mate, keep up the good work.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
This look really good, now i am waiting for her new clothes
I have most of her normal set (uniform) done, it took bit longer since I went ahead and experimented with trying to make the clothes look good, since hair+clothes were the part that I always blazed through, not really liking to colour those things. Tho I would say I discovered a decent way how to handle that. And the new clothes look on par quality wise with the rest of Rina.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Is the update coming in 3 days?
I mean, I will most probably upload it on Friday, 15th is Wednesday, midweek is kind of weird time to do it on. Tho I dont want anyone to be disappointed, I've just been fixing the stuff that I've not been paying any attention to. Up until the last update (Old Rat Eye). Basically fixing the "game" part of "hentai game". The rework of Rina being part of it since Ive seen a lot of people want wardrobe/dressup mechanic, and since the old Rina wasnt just doing it anymore quality wise. 2 birds one stone kind of situation. Thats basically all from the new pics... And the alchemy teacher, succy, janitor. But those are not hevent pics, so they dont really count.

I mean I am interested in the feedback when it comes to the cycles (classes and jobs) in the upcoming update and the rewrites. But I am not of the opinion that you should play the upcoming update solely because hcontent wise there is nothing really new, just a hotter Rina on the right side of the screen when she is talking. (Which tbh improves the overall experience quite a lot, knowing that Rina is hot and not that dogfaced bimbo as she was before).

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I have to disagree. Her face looked cute before, now it looks like she's got a mean/Machiavellian personality
Ye I want her to look a bit too hot. Way too out of "their" league. And personality-wise very self-centered. Not in "I am the hottest" kind of way but in the "Me>You" kind of way. Just make her as unattainable as possible, if that makes any sense.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully to see the new update release today or at least at the end of this week, this game is very fun to play with so I'm very excited

ermal

Sep 13, 2018
hope so .. but dev is planning to release on weekend i guess .. not during middle of the week
what point to say that u will drop the update on the 15th if u anyway not gonna do it cause its mid of the week?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
what point to say that u will drop the update on the 15th if u anyway not gonna do it cause its mid of the week?
Yeah, sry about that, 45days ago I choose 15th since it was 45d from then (a rough schedule of 45d per update being something that I would like to aim at, to keep me on my toes). Didnt really check in calendar if its a weekday or not, I dont put that much thought into that. Tho I urge you not to play until like version 0.4+ where the whole thing should have sizeable log of events to go through. The naming convention is very deliberate and I on top of that I feel like the current update doesnt have anything in terms of what I value the most important (hevent pics), with it all being an update to mend the patches of gameplay, narrative and so on.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Cheer up!!! You can do it. Can't wait to play your game.:giggle::giggle::giggle:
I really dont want to disappoint, so I would advise to wait until the December update. (I want to release pre-xmas something event packed... And since I will have to take out all my unused vacation days, I will have time to draw a lot... Or I will be on permanent vacation - related to the IRL thingy haha. tho December is kind of the 1 year anniversary for Rina and considering that I redid everything that I neglected in the past 2 months I will be able to just draw, draw and draw... And build upon the reworks.)

Reactions: Rabtata and Xill
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes