4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I know fuck all of this game so far, I'm quite literally at the very beginning, I was rather hoping for the asshole Firecrest guy to find out he has no talent whatsoever.
That was quite literally all I had to offer. Rina is a real snack though, god damn.
-
Edit - During the inaugeration with Professor Macer, there's a typo "IT'S SIR TO YOU, SODLIER!".
Also during the first scene "Exposing Rinas breats" should be "Exposing Rina's breasts".

-
EDIT DEAR GOD
How the fuck are you allowed to have a character that menacing? There should be laws against this shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I know fuck all of this game so far, I'm quite literally at the very beginning, I was rather hoping for the asshole Firecrest guy to find out he has no talent whatsoever.
That was quite literally all I had to offer.
-
Edit - During the inaugeration with Professor Macer, there's a typo "IT'S SIR TO YOU, SODLIER!".
Also during the first scene "Exposing Rinas breats" should be "Exposing Rina's breasts".

-
EDIT DEAR GOD
How the fuck are you allowed to have a character that menacing? There should be laws against this shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I am doing rewrites and a tons of changes gameplay wise. Expect more typos to come, though I am more than certain that the narrative and dialogue is better now than it used to be (mainly since I drew pic, scripted it and wrote it and then moved on to another, forgetting in the meantime what I wrote before). And its such a pain to grammar check stuff in RPG maker since it would require copying the text from the textbox and using google translate or whatever, it just sucks...

I want Karn to be a recurring cunt. A sort of a power check... Ah man just thinking about the stuff I gotta do makes me want to skip the rpg maker stuff and go back to drawing.

Edit: I actually noticed that typo with "soldier" if I remember correctly, good boy points for me there.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I am doing rewrites and a tons of changes gameplay wise. Expect more typos to come, though I am more than certain that the narrative and dialogue is better now than it used to be (mainly since I drew pic, scripted it and wrote it and then moved on to another, forgetting in the meantime what I wrote before). And its such a pain to grammar check stuff in RPG maker since it would require copying the text from the textbox and using google translate or whatever, it just sucks...

I want Karn to be a recurring cunt. A sort of a power check... Ah man just thinking about the stuff I gotta do makes me want to skip the rpg maker stuff and go back to drawing.
In short, a Gary from Pokémon.
Well kudos for what you have made thus far, I can't say I'm into 'gobbos' but Rina's definitely up there for RPGM characters for me.
Best of luck and godspeed.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
In short, a Gary from Pokémon.
Well kudos for what you have made thus far, I can't say I'm into 'gobbos' but Rina's definitely up there for RPGM characters for me.
Best of luck and godspeed.
There will be a bunch of stuff, I would say its gonna be 50/50 in terms of human and non-human content at the end of the day.
Just wait until Rina gets redrawn. I aint gonna slack on her. Tho ty.

When can we expect the next update
I would like to get it out on 8.8, but expect it not to be anything new content wise since its first of two mechanics and polish updates. Basically the stuff that I willingly ignored for the past 7 months.

On that note, I really did put some thought behind the naming convention of this project (0.1.X etc.), choosing numbers so low that majority of people will overlook it and their 1st playthrough coming in once it is in some decent stage (lets say 0.4). So my suggestion for everyone would be not to play this trash at all. Wait until its a decent game with good amount of content and playtime. With 0.2 I want to have the base of the game done - the stuff that will probs not change, the gameplay loops and such that will allow me to build on top of it without disrupting the rest. Formerly I didnt want to have any gameplay loops but it has been clear to me for the past 2 months that it has been fools errand and a loop or two will make everything much easier to work on piece by piece.

Reactions: Blonde212

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
You could use naming conventions such as Release 1 or Release 2, etc. which are as close to the truth as possible. It says how many releases you've made but nothing of their completeness. BTW I love his the game is shaping up :clap: :clap:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Don't sell youself short, there might not be much content but what's in there already is quality work.
I will get back to drawing events soon. Gotta get the mechs done first tho, they make or break the game, while events make or break the coomtime.

On that note, I stated that the quality of drawings would get better 8 months ago, I would say I delivered, and I gotta state for the record: Its only gonna go up, we are not stopping here.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
shit, fuck it boys... Why would I release an update that basically is just rewrites and mechanics...

None of you cares about talky talky stuff or how to chain water combo to do big DMG. If it aint got new tit pics then there is no point releasing update. Eventhough there are like 2 new pics, they are not in event form and so on and on.

I said that 2 updates are gonna be pretty much about polish to have the gameplay feel nice. Let's just bunch them up into one, since I got more mechanics/blah blah stuff done than I anticipated in the time to date, since last release. I am positive that I will be able to splurt some new events into the one that should come in 45days.

Screw it. No sense in releasing something that has no new content, just bunch of fixes, reworks, rewrites.

I should ignore the "bro gotta release as many updates as possible to be non-stop on the 1st page of -Latest Updates- and *gaching-gaching* patreon money PogChamp" grindset that some of the devs seem to have, its a poison for the mind.

My patreon gives dudes no benefits anyway since I would rather draw tits than spend 10 mins thinking about a way how to milk hentai homies for money. Nah bruhs, I milk cum. Current update would have no cum-milking content. Just better playability and narration. And nobody plays hgame for that. Fuck it, I will bunch up these two updates into big one. One that will have some cum-milking content.

Jun 30, 2017
Screw it. No sense in releasing something that has no new content, just bunch of fixes, reworks, rewrites.
Actually release this kind of demo make people have a feel about what you intent to do in the future, thus draw more people to your project.............but well this is my opinion, do what you want though ^^

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Actually release this kind of demo make people have a feel about what you intent to do in the future, thus draw more people to your project.............but well this is my opinion, do what you want though ^^
yeh, but on the other hand I dont want to draw more people to something I dont find "worthy" of being played. yet

Blonde212

Aug 2, 2021
shit, fuck it boys... Why would I release an update that basically is just rewrites and mechanics...

None of you cares about talky talky stuff or how to chain water combo to do big DMG. If it aint got new tit pics then there is no point releasing update. Eventhough there are like 2 new pics, they are not in event form and so on and on.

I said that 2 updates are gonna be pretty much about polish to have the gameplay feel nice. Let's just bunch them up into one, since I got more mechanics/blah blah stuff done than I anticipated in the time to date, since last release. I am positive that I will be able to splurt some new events into the one that should come in 45days.

I should ignore the "bro gotta release as many updates as possible to be non-stop on the 1st page of -Latest Updates- and *gaching-gaching* patreon money PogChamp" grindset that some of the devs seem to have, its a poison for the mind.

My patreon gives dudes no benefits anyway since I would rather draw tits than spend 10 mins thinking about a way how to milk hentai homies for money. Nah bruhs, I milk cum. Current update would have no cum-milking content. Just better playability and narration. And nobody plays hgame for that. Fuck it, I will bunch up these two updates into big one. One that will have some cum-milking content.
I mean you should probably release the update. Any additional feedback can be used to only improve the game.

Nitress

Jun 8, 2020

So when is the estimated release date of the full update?

Sloth84

Jul 4, 2020

Well, I for one actually enjoy your story and content. I read it and find amusement going through it. Not everyone is out for rabid tiddies released at mach speeds. You have something great going so far and have some eager people waiting for the new releases. Sure there are some cum brains, but there are also a lot of more silent people like myself who sit back and enjoy what is present. You seem to have put a lot of effort into this and it clearly shows. We do appreciate all the work and effort you are doing. we love you and thanks again for a wonderful game!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Well, I for one actually enjoy your story and content. I read it and find amusement going through it. Not everyone is out for rabid tiddies released at mach speeds. You have something great going so far and have some eager people waiting for the new releases. Sure there are some cum brains, but there are also a lot of more silent people like myself who sit back and enjoy what is present. You seem to have put a lot of effort into this and it clearly shows. We do appreciate all the work and effort you are doing. we love you and thanks again for a wonderful game!
Oh, you will like the rewrites then. I would say the narration is much better (the bar was pretty low tho haha).
But if the story, writing, gameplay is the bun, veggies, mayo; then the hcontent is the burger meat. And circling back to what I was talking about, I dont want to serve a burger with no meat in it.

Tho ty vm :)

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
I played this game like year ago. Are there any new monsters tu fuck? Like Orcs, zombies or best?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I played this game like year ago. Are there any new monsters tu fuck? Like Orcs, zombies or best?
Just wait like until 0.3 or 0.4... I will be releasing this bit by bit as Ive done before. But if I was the player and was to give myself an advice as when to play the darn thing I would tell myself to play it in those stages and not sooner.

Also I remember your profile pic from like 7 months ago. Very WutFace pic.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes