4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Any news on the next update?
Yeah man, I know you said you waiting until a big Xmas update but can you give any hints as to what you’re planning for Rina?
Wanna do a pace-scene, a new masturbation scene (Ive been complaining about how trash the old ones look for quite a while, both of those are wips), i dont wanna spoil the important scenes tbh... But I will focus pretty much on drawing only. Luckily Ive saved up majority of my vacation days, so I am gonna use them to draw in November or something.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
any hints of how is the story going?
Well I dont wanna spoil anything, half of the scene is the bond and circumstances of relationships between characters. But basically everything whats in right now is just pretty much the exposition as to what the vehicle (mana) is that is gonna lead Rina down the cock path. Though I full well realise that having MC that is addicted to a byproduct of the hscene (mana in cum) is not really that interesting, since that basically makes her a junkie. So worry not I eventually want to untangle the 'sex=>cum=>mana=>Rina feels good' and make her understand that what she wants is the act not the produce (I mean... You guys know what I mean... Its like in some games where the girl is whoring herself out for money, it takes away from the scene since you know her heart is not in it. (Edit:lmao))... But thats down the line haha. That said the story will revolve around a few important characters who will get much more screen time than the rest. I would wager most of you could probably guess a couple of them as it is.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Well I dont wanna spoil anything, half of the scene is the bond and circumstances of relationships between characters. But basically everything whats in right now is just pretty much the exposition as to what the vehicle (mana) is that is gonna lead Rina down the cock path. Though I full well realise that having MC that is addicted to a byproduct of the hscene (mana in cum) is not really that interesting, since that basically makes her a junkie. So worry not I eventually want to untangle the 'sex=>cum=>mana=>Rina feels good' and make her understand that what she wants is the act not the produce (I mean... You guys know what I mean... Its like in some games where the girl is whoring herself out for money, it takes away from the scene since you know her heart is not in it. (Edit:lmao))... But thats down the line haha. That said the story will revolve around a few important characters who will get much more screen time than the rest. I would wager most of you could probably guess a couple of them as it is.
I dunno, in the end what she wanted was be more stronger no? are you meaning something like enjoy the travel or just enjoy the cocks only?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Is there any chance to have some anal sex scenes for future update? :sneaky:
nope, wasnt plannin on any anal stuff just yet. The Old Rat Eye scene is bit more of an outlier rn since I just wanted to draw that so I went ahead a bit in that storyline. Rina's pooper will have to wait a bit until after her tits and mouth get their fill, then its the pooper time.

I dunno, in the end what she wanted was be more stronger no? are you meaning something like enjoy the travel or just enjoy the cocks only?
Ye, she wants to get stronger. But I dont know if I got properly what you meant with that question in the first place. I mean I have the script all set up. Its just matter of drawing and putting it down (haha aka the actual work). Though I dont wanna spoil anything. So send me a pm here or on disc if you want me to spill the beans.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
She can keep her anal virginity for now while teasing her asshole in the meanwhile. I can see Old Rat having some fun with her rear while sleeping together or while casually spanking her he could inch closer to it.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The Old Rat Eye scene was really great. I hope there will be more same interactions between them.
Ye, Old Rat Eye is one of the more important characters, so he will get a decent screen time. Every monster "tribe" will have one important guy. For goblins that will be Old Rat Eye. There is gonna be one for orcs and then for pigmen as well. Though all in due time. I gotta do the town first and bring up the characters there.

She can keep her anal virginity for now while teasing her asshole in the meanwhile. I can see Old Rat having some fun with her rear while sleeping together or while casually spanking her he could inch closer to it.
I got the Old Rat Eye storyline set in stone. All I can say is thats its gonna be a rocky relationship.

Reactions: phantomz

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
First of all, I love the MC and the artstyle is really great! Secondly, the dialogues are a bit too long, example would be the grandpa ghund, i get it that he has to explain stuff to Rina but it would be good if it would be shorter. Regardless, i like the student-teacher relationship they have going on.

I really like Old Rat Eye and Rina h-scenes, hope that Old Rat Eye doesn't betray Rina at some point like almost all goblins do and just wants sex from her(and gold lmao) that there are really good goblins out there(Goblin Slayer reference lol).

I hope for takan to get stonger tho to be able to defend for himself against that asshole Karn and more of takan and rina.

I really hate Karn as of now. Will there be more scenes from his aunt prof Aste? A flashback of her having sexual acts of a younger Karn, and now has traumatic memories of his aunt and thats the reason why he is an arrogant asshole. Hope to see more of Aunt x Karn and less of Karn x Rina if you plan on having the two have some sort of h-scene.

Questions tho, after finishing old rat eye, i got your message and after which a black screen, is that the end of the current version? Also, will other students like Takan and Sena be joining Rina in her quest and become a party? If so, hope we can choose freely on who to party with, dont wanna get stuck with Karn. Lastly, will there be prostitution work?

Overall, i love the game and i hope for this game to succeed and be completed. Also, please take care of yourself, no need to push to hard and rush everything.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
First of all, I love the MC and the artstyle is really great! Secondly, the dialogues are a bit too long, example would be the grandpa ghund, i get it that he has to explain stuff to Rina but it would be good if it would be shorter. Regardless, i like the student-teacher relationship they have going on.

I really like Old Rat Eye and Rina h-scenes, hope that Old Rat Eye doesn't betray Rina at some point like almost all goblins do and just wants sex from her(and gold lmao) that there are really good goblins out there(Goblin Slayer reference lol).

I hope for takan to get stonger tho to be able to defend for himself against that asshole Karn and more of takan and rina.

I really hate Karn as of now. Will there be more scenes from his aunt prof Aste? A flashback of her having sexual acts of a younger Karn, and now has traumatic memories of his aunt and thats the reason why he is an arrogant asshole. Hope to see more of Aunt x Karn and less of Karn x Rina if you plan on having the two have some sort of h-scene.

Questions tho, after finishing old rat eye, i got your message and after which a black screen, is that the end of the current version? Also, will other students like Takan and Sena be joining Rina in her quest and become a party? If so, hope we can choose freely on who to party with, dont wanna get stuck with Karn. Lastly, will there be prostitution work?

Overall, i love the game and i hope for this game to succeed and be completed. Also, please take care of yourself, no need to push to hard and rush everything.
Yea I agree some dialogues are way too long, especially the Ghund and Old Rat Eye ones. Though those will be the only long ones for some time. And Ghund will get his loooong exposition/teachings in during the lewd scenes down the line, which I hope will make it more bearable (and further solidify the teacher-studnent dynamic). Though I will be making shorter snippets from now on, haha I even tried shortening the Ghund talky-talks and it resulted only in a bit longer ones...

Old Rat Eye story I want to be very back and forth, sort of like the dialogues they have before the... well you know... And as to goblins and their nature overall, I dont wanna spoil anything. So I will keep their "characteristics" a secret.

Ha, Karn though, you kinda hit on the head with what his aunt did to deserve his anger/fear - (Aste is sooo badly drawn, she really could use a redraw but it was a pic where i figured out a new technique so I am kinda sentimental about that pic haha). And hating Karn is perfect, worry not he serves a purpose further down the line for multiple plotpoints, worry not though Rina will be untouched by Karn.

Ye, currently there aint much. I want to do a hevent heavy update before xmas since I lost so much time trying to figure out mechanics etc. which are not even really that important from the hgame perspective.

Ty for your kind words, when I was doing that update I was real mad at things since I worked on so much useless stuff that felt like an absolute timewaste instead of just drawing. And drawing I dont mind, its rewarding and relaxing, so this upcoming update is pretty much just doing what I want not what I feel like I should do.

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
Yea I agree some dialogues are way too long, especially the Ghund and Old Rat Eye ones. Though those will be the only long ones for some time. And Ghund will get his loooong exposition/teachings in during the lewd scenes down the line, which I hope will make it more bearable (and further solidify the teacher-studnent dynamic). Though I will be making shorter snippets from now on, haha I even tried shortening the Ghund talky-talks and it resulted only in a bit longer ones...

Old Rat Eye story I want to be very back and forth, sort of like the dialogues they have before the... well you know... And as to goblins and their nature overall, I dont wanna spoil anything. So I will keep their "characteristics" a secret.

Ha, Karn though, you kinda hit on the head with what his aunt did to deserve his anger/fear - (Aste is sooo badly drawn, she really could use a redraw but it was a pic where i figured out a new technique so I am kinda sentimental about that pic haha). And hating Karn is perfect, worry not he serves a purpose further down the line for multiple plotpoints, worry not though Rina will be untouched by Karn.

Ye, currently there aint much. I want to do a hevent heavy update before xmas since I lost so much time trying to figure out mechanics etc. which are not even really that important from the hgame perspective.

Ty for your kind words, when I was doing that update I was real mad at things since I worked on so much useless stuff that felt like an absolute timewaste instead of just drawing. And drawing I dont mind, its rewarding and relaxing, so this upcoming update is pretty much just doing what I want not what I feel like I should do.
Yea grandpa ghund is really talkative of his "conspiracies" in which he might be right. And i like him due to the fact that he isn't the typical old perv(master roshi) and actually cares for his student to get stronger. I also get that for the dialogues of grandpa and old rat eye to be like that cause of us having the experience in immersing to the game, and i do really like that.

Oh i think i know whats gonna happen with Old Rat Eye, its either he betrays Rina by luring her to a goblin infested cave and gangbang scene but ofc she manages to escape and have a boss battle with him or Old Rat Eye will keep on doing pervy stuff during missions and will help Rina along the way and become a good companion or trader for Rina. I also do hope he improves on his speech, like goblins tend to learn more knowledge as they grow older by observing people.

Haha i knew something is up when Karn knew that his aunt is teaching in the uni. I do like a redemption for him as his element is really strong and his aunt is so hot lmao. Just like Zukko in Avatar the last airbender, the character development of that guy is fucking good. Nice that he doesnt get his way with Rina cause i kinda like the rivalry between the two.

Hope to see more Senna tho, a tsundere pink haired girl will definitely gonna get blackmailed into having sex. Hope to see her help Rina in some way.

Anyway, can't wait to see whats in store for december. And thank you for your hardwork in doing this!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Yea grandpa ghund is really talkative of his "conspiracies" in which he might be right. And i like him due to the fact that he isn't the typical old perv(master roshi) and actually cares for his student to get stronger. I also get that for the dialogues of grandpa and old rat eye to be like that cause of us having the experience in immersing to the game, and i do really like that.

Oh i think i know whats gonna happen with Old Rat Eye, its either he betrays Rina by luring her to a goblin infested cave and gangbang scene but ofc she manages to escape and have a boss battle with him or Old Rat Eye will keep on doing pervy stuff during missions and will help Rina along the way and become a good companion or trader for Rina. I also do hope he improves on his speech, like goblins tend to learn more knowledge as they grow older by observing people.

Haha i knew something is up when Karn knew that his aunt is teaching in the uni. I do like a redemption for him as his element is really strong and his aunt is so hot lmao. Just like Zukko in Avatar the last airbender, the character development of that guy is fucking good. Nice that he doesnt get his way with Rina cause i kinda like the rivalry between the two.

Hope to see more Senna tho, a tsundere pink haired girl will definitely gonna get blackmailed into having sex. Hope to see her help Rina in some way.

Anyway, can't wait to see whats in store for december. And thank you for your hardwork in doing this!
I just needed to bash in as much exposition into Ghund as I could so the whole mana thing would make sense, to ease up the player into Rina thinking that doing something lewd isnt that big of sacrifice considering the power she would get (power being her end goal). I will make sure to write less text in the upcoming events. Same with Old Rat Eye, I wanted there to be a bit of development already before Rina gets her fill. Although as I said I want to fill in the preceding events in town so Rina doesnt get fucked so suddenly (eventhough it should still be very sudden and very confusing to her - making her dip her toes bit more into stuff she wouldnt do otherwise).

With the Old Rat Eye, I wont spoil anything haha. But I think you will like the development I laid out for him.

Though I plan on no redemption for Karn, he is kind of a minor character serving only as a vehicle for Rina (as sort of a trigger that will one day make her rethink her approach to things) and for one other character. I would even say that Aste is more important role story-wise to come.

Senna I want to have some scenes with her but I really do need to do Rina-related things first and spread out from there. I disappointed everyone, myself included with the waste of time that was the last update so I dont plan on dropping the ball twice in a row.

Jun 30, 2017
Can you get rid of the game over h-scene when lost a battle, to be honest it is really annoying in my opinion, lost each time and need to replay

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can you get rid of the game over h-scene when lost a battle, to be honest it is really annoying in my opinion, lost each time and need to replay
tbh I dont want the lost battle hevents to be something to be sought. I want it to be more of "haha you lost, you dumbass, here you go a scene so you dont feel like such a big dumb dumbass"... And have majority of the hevents through story though I admit that pre-deremined loss to the titfuck gobbo kinda sets up the expectation that there would be no game over upon a lost battle. I hope that nobody will ever feel the need to revisit those GOR scenes once the game has a decent number of story hevents and it will just be a "shit i lost, oh well... at least i get to see this."

• Red Heart
Reactions: ciaoGintoki

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
tbh I dont want the lost battle hevents to be something to be sought. I want it to be more of "haha you lost, you dumbass, here you go a scene so you dont feel like such a big dumb dumbass"
That's a double edged sword, knowing there are events behind defeats makes me die on purpose on every kind of battle to make sure i don't miss out and sometimes trying to die on purpose can be very tedious.
So this doesn't become a problem you can indicate which battles have events if lost, have an insta death button, go back to the start of the battle after losing to avoid losing progress and/or automatically unlock that event on the gallery even after a victory.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
That's a double edged sword, knowing there are events behind defeats makes me die on purpose on every kind of battle to make sure i don't miss out and sometimes trying to die on purpose can be very tedious.
So this doesn't become a problem you can indicate which battles have events if lost, have an insta death button, go back to the start of the battle after losing to avoid losing progress and/or automatically unlock that event on the gallery even after a victory.
ye i understand that. I plan to include insta loss spell though it will be a hidden in kind of easter egg fashion and I will just put up all the gor scenes unlocked from the get go into the gallery once I will be doing a gallery (on that note, there aint enough events to even start doing a gallery, the breaking point being about 20+ events imho).

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
Any estimate on when is the next release also there was a pretty big gap between now and the last update was that planned or unforseen circumstances , pretty good work however and thus dont mind delays keep up the good work

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Any estimate on when is the next release also there was a pretty big gap between now and the last update was that planned or unforseen circumstances , pretty good work however and thus dont mind delays keep up the good work
i want to do more worthwile updates tbh. When I started I was on/off wagecucking so I could work on this more than rn. Tho that said I want to have an update sometime before xmas, like few days or so. Not a shitty update like the last 2 have been, but proper one with good number of hscenes, esp since Ive given up on trying to make some cool flashy hardcore gamey mechanics... Rather stick to my guns and do what everyone wants me to do (and what I want to do) = draw tits.

FatPig

Jan 29, 2020
i want to do more worthwile updates tbh. When I started I was on/off wagecucking so I could work on this more than rn. Tho that said I want to have an update sometime before xmas, like few days or so. Not a shitty update like the last 2 have been, but proper one with good number of hscenes, esp since Ive given up on trying to make some cool flashy hardcore gamey mechanics... Rather stick to my guns and do what everyone wants me to do (and what I want to do) = draw tits.
Damn, you're the best tits drawer I've seen so far xD
Waiting for this update dude... I've been searching "Rina Elementalist" on f95 every fcking day since I first played it!
Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes