4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

grandd3

Formerly 'Jonny52alexsis'
Jun 19, 2019
I think you should dedicate yourself to new content and
Will there be a new update before Christmas?

Reactions: maxx mad

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
did rina get a visual upgrade? she looks better now - well at least in the dialogue pics.

but the game bugs for me personally. the day when i should find a job. can't get one and it doesn't load pics which results in blackscreen

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
did rina get a visual upgrade? she looks better now - well at least in the dialogue pics.

but the game bugs for me personally. the day when i should find a job. can't get one and it doesn't load pics which results in blackscreen
f95 not borked anymore? Pog

ye though, I had to give her QoL update. Bugs upon bugs, it wouldnt be made by me if it didnt bug out. I gotta go through the jobs anyways so I will take a look at that. ty for lettin me know.

I think you should dedicate yourself to new content and
Will there be a new update before Christmas?
I agree that there's something that seems generic about Tubal, either re-tweaking or changing him would be appreciated in the distant future.

However, I think it's most important to focus on the new content than redoing previous content, at least for the time being. I say this because that's what people expect the most. If you still redesign him soon-ish, I say to not change his previous scenes yet, because... well, people will always prefer new content.
Ye I wanna upload right before xmas. Though yeah, I agree with both of you, its sort of what I do anyways -> focus on adding new rather than reworking the old. And once there is enough meat on the plate later down the line, get around to reworking the stuff I dislike.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Ye I wanna upload right before xmas. Though yeah, I agree with both of you, its sort of what I do anyways -> focus on adding new rather than reworking the old. And once there is enough meat on the plate later down the line, get around to reworking the stuff I dislike.
Please do, i remember Alya's Story, very promising until the first revamp, which looked very promising still until the art revamp which looked very promising still but 3 or 4 years had passed with little progress if any.

Besides, revamp probably means savegames issues...

Well, your game looks great, if you focus your efforts and complete it, i'm sure you'll get closer to your patreon goal.
One project completed inspires confidence in potential backers/patrons.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The dev has been pretty active in this thread, there's even a response from him a few posts before yours.
Yeah I just fucking hate the 'social platform' feel of Patreon, it really goofs me up. Especially since I just dont know what to write there. Much prefer dumbass forums where we all are just dumbos slapping our faces into keyboards with no real expectations or thoughts behind the messages. Though I am very active here or on discord.

Though recently someone made the suggestion that I should just slap down a timeline of stuff to do for each update on patreon. Gonna do that, very smart idea.

Any news from this game? Last patreon post was September 18th, hope dev is doing ok
As I said, I wanna do an update on 23rd since that pretty much anniversary of Rina 0.0.0.1. Dev is not doing ok, dev keeps on goofing up. Wanted to get 5 events in. Will get like 3 events in and gotta rush even that. Excuses wise, corona and wagecuckery killed a lot of November plans. And not-excuses wise, laziness killed the rest. On the flipside I finally have done one thing that I really wanted to knock off, something that has been bugging me for a good while, a proper Rina-solo event. So the only promise I've not broken is the one where I pledged myself to raise the quality of pics as much as I can, with the floor being the recent Rina redraw. With the quality being at a level I am comfortable putting out, gotta raise the quantity big time.

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah I just fucking hate the 'social platform' feel of Patreon, it really goofs me up. Especially since I just dont know what to write there. Much prefer dumbass forums where we all are just dumbos slapping our faces into keyboards with no real expectations or thoughts behind the messages. Though I am very active here or on discord.

Though recently someone made the suggestion that I should just slap down a timeline of stuff to do for each update on patreon. Gonna do that, very smart idea.

As I said, I wanna do an update on 23rd since that pretty much anniversary of Rina 0.0.0.1. Dev is not doing ok, dev keeps on goofing up. Wanted to get 5 events in. Will get like 3 events in and gotta rush even that. Excuses wise, corona and wagecuckery killed a lot of November plans. And not-excuses wise, laziness killed the rest. On the flipside I finally have done one thing that I really wanted to knock off, something that has been bugging me for a good while, a proper Rina-solo event. So the only promise I've not broken is the one where I pledged myself to raise the quality of pics as much as I can, with the floor being the recent Rina redraw. With the quality being at a level I am comfortable putting out, gotta raise the quantity big time.
why was the solo rina event so important? I think most of us just want to see her get banged by ugly creatures :D

Reactions: Jerchack

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
why was the solo rina event so important? I think most of us just want to see her get banged by ugly creatures :D
The ones before were drawn like shit and I want it to have multiple functions. A button on the bed that when activated, Rina gets into the solo position and starts going down on herself. Certain choices will pop up. Among those choices will be Gallery. Where it will just tele Rina into gallery room. So storywise it would be Rina reminiscing about that stuff while doing her dirty necessary deed. I wont spoil the other choices there, since thats still WIP and who knows what problems may arise and how I will tackle them in the end.

So I wanted this 'initiation pic' to be a banger and show Rina in proper good light and the important things in sight. Which would tie in nicely to the whole 'entering' the actual gallery, just to remind everyone of the shapes and curves Rina sports.

Though this pic wont replace any prior pics. Its too soon to be thinking about replacing stuff, I will do that once I have at least 2 chapters down. As I said I will create some sort of timeline to put on patreon to illustrate the whole process properly.

Though agreed. I also wanna speedrun to the hardcore scenes. Just off the top of my head, there is still about 6 scenes or so that I gotta do before it picks up the lewd pace. That said I am already thinking of streamlining them hard, just so I can get the juicy stuff out asap.

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
The ones before were drawn like shit and I want it to have multiple functions. A button on the bed that when activated, Rina gets into the solo position and starts going down on herself. Certain choices will pop up. Among those choices will be Gallery. Where it will just tele Rina into gallery room. So storywise it would be Rina reminiscing about that stuff while doing her dirty necessary deed. I wont spoil the other choices there, since thats still WIP and who knows what problems may arise and how I will tackle them in the end.

So this 'initiation pic' to be a banger and show Rina in proper good light and the important things in sight. Which would tie in nicely to the whole 'entering' the actual gallery, just to remind everyone of the shapes and curves Rina sports.

Though this pic wont replace any prior pics. Its too soon to be thinking about replacing stuff, I will do that once I have at least 2 chapters down. As I said I will create some sort of timeline to put on patreon to illustrate the whole process properly.
oh I see, that makes sense. sounds like a great idea. very immersive :D

Mar 19, 2021
how do you get to the first picture in the gallery on page 1? and is it normal for the game to black screen on the way back to the city after learning about the succubus and goblins working together?

Mar 19, 2021
You have to lose a battle vs goblin, that pictures it's from a game over scene.
hmm, lookin at the pic is this only possible at the start of the game when the goblins attack? cause when I'm doing this in the field after rescuing old rat eye for the first time I just get a black screen bug.
edit:
Yeah, I was able to get the scene at the start, thanks again.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
hmm, lookin at the pic is this only possible at the start of the game when the goblins attack? cause when I'm doing this in the field after rescuing old rat eye for the first time I just get a black screen bug.
edit:
Yeah, I was able to get the scene at the start, thanks again.
ayy thats a lmao, gotta fix that then. There ought to be a scene losing to anything, not a black bug screen. gonna check that out, ty.

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
So is there a confirmed release for tom? Or is there a chance for delay? I wouldnt mind you taking the holidays off and giving the update after new years

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes