4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
appreciate the recollection room, any idea if this will be the norm with you adding the scenes to the room in the same updates?
Yeah. I will add all the relevant events to it with every update.
Then once there is enough things to warrant putting restrictions on those gallery events, I will restrict them. (As in until you do scene X you wont be able to see scene X in the gallery etc.) I didnt really put too much effort into gallery, I will be teleporting Rina to the location where the event happened later on(didnt want to get into bugfixing that today) rather than just a preview of it in gallery.

Reactions: Beomikes

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
the new goblin mission (the one after that with doggy sex) is making a black screen and that's it, I can't play

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
the new goblin mission (the one after that with doggy sex) is making a black screen and that's it, I can't play
Build that says on the title screen 0.2.2a? No way... I tested that... if so I am gonna hotfix it rn.. lemme check it out. Otherwise everything Ive done will be missed.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
yeah, it's 0.2.2A
Wait the one after doggy AND after the new Rina solo masturbation then (Using the new sparkly thing on the bed) masturbating again thus triggering the Dick wall handy?

There is nothing after that. I didnt know I left a buggy gobbo there.

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
Just after the doggy I go north and then there's a scene when goblin and Rina are singing and boom black screen. Doesn't matter if I do masturbation scene (that one with dick in glory hole) or not before

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Just after the doggy I go north and then there's a scene when goblin and Rina are singing and boom black screen. Doesn't matter if I do masturbation scene (that one with dick in glory hole) or not before
ah thats a bug, nothing there. Just unchecked switch. Dont go there. Unfortunately all that has been done is the job peeps - general store - Bookstore (reused for 2 - i gotta start reusing, about a time I started reusing pics) and the new masturbation solo Rina and glory hole handy. its been kinda shit couple of months lately so I didnt really hit my goal of things mentioned + new ORE + Tubal rework + General store 1st proper lewd + Ghund new... Haha now that I look at it.. No way I wouldve been able to get it done even if I didnt get fucked up. lmao

Though ty for letting me know, I actually thought I would have all these things checked... Looks like I missed one.. I also missed the ctrl skip fucking up some walky events. I gotta hardset it.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, excellent art of your game, I have a very simple question, will your game have repetitive scenes ? (like in kagura games like Colette and Tear and Library games from Acerola company) or will it be a game with scenes that appears only once and then you have to access the gallery to reveal it? (as are most claire quest scenes).

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
greetings dev, excellent art of your game, I have a very simple question, will your game have repetitive scenes ? (like in kagura games like Colette and Tear and Library games from Acerola company) or will it be a game with scenes that appears only once and then you have to access the gallery to reveal it? (as are most claire quest scenes).
Yeah, but first I gotta create the base relationships after which I will do the repeatable scene stuff (not in gallery).

Its more of: Story mode (lets say Ghund whole progression handy until vaginal). Then once they have a relationship all settled, give a player choice of "repeating" the old events (with different text) + a few (3 or so) "lovers" unique events. (Very old Acerola-like)

Though I have been heavily inspired by the old Acerola games (the ones where you had like 5 important characters, not the new ones where you have some important characters and 50 nameless NPCs), and I plan to handle most of the game that way. (Although everything is a bit jumbled together rn, I wanna make it free roam asap, but I just cant get it though my head that I shouldnt put things on rails so much, though its an issue I am aware of and trying to disconnect all the stuff asap.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, but first I gotta create the base relationships after which I will do the repeatable scene stuff (not in gallery).

Its more of: Story mode (lets say Ghund whole progression handy until vaginal). Then once they have a relationship all settled, give a player choice of "repeating" the old events (with different text) + a few (3 or so) "lovers" unique events. (Very old Acerola-like)

Though I have been heavily inspired by the old Acerola games (the ones where you had like 5 important characters, not the new ones where you have some important characters and 50 nameless NPCs), and I plan to handle most of the game that way. (Although everything is a bit jumbled together rn, I wanna make it free roam asap, but I just cant get it though my head that I shouldnt put things on rails so much, though its an issue I am aware of and trying to disconnect all the stuff asap.)
excellent, particularly I prefer games with repetitive scenes and that change the dialogue in the scene according to the relationship with the npc or how much lewd the pc is. Good luck and I'll be following your project, it has potential.

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
The prodigal son delivers looking forward to this update if i can just ask i think i probably didnt play a one update but how many scenes are there in total in the whome game up until now?

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The prodigal son delivers looking forward to this update if i can just ask i think i probably didnt play a one update but how many scenes are there in total in the whome game up until now?
How many scenes? Waaaaayy too few. Scenes I would consider worthy of even being looked at: Gobling GOR, Ghund handy, ORE sex, Rine solo (the newest one, Glory handy.

Though finally we are leaving the handy era (Only one more handy ev). And getting into the tits and mouth era. And the quality of pics is finally at a decent level, I would say, nothing I would feel ashamed of (not the case for many earlier pics).

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
How many scenes? Waaaaayy too few. Scenes I would consider worthy of even being looked at: Gobling GOR, Ghund handy, ORE sex, Rine solo (the newest one, Glory handy.

Though finally we are leaving the handy era (Only one more handy ev). And getting into the tits and mouth era. And the quality of pics is finally at a decent level, I would say, nothing I would feel ashamed of (not the case for many earlier pics).
More than enough for me m8 keep up the good work

Reactions: RareRirorie

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn I love this art style. Reminds me of Melty's Quest, which was a masterpiece. :love:
Any sounds in the lewds? Any plans for animations? Best of luck Dev, the game looks very promising. (y)

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
What the fuck is wrong with the ballance? It's just a prologue and I have barely enough mana and health to deal with a single goblin, but there's at least 2 more of them.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with the ballance? It's just a prologue and I have barely enough mana and health to deal with a single goblin, but there's at least 2 more of them. What kind of bullshit is this?
Is it that hard? Its often difficult for me to tell, since I know what to do etc. The opening fight with 2 gobbos shouldnt be too... Okay I replayed that part. Its like 20% harder than I would like it to be. You are right, I was testing something there. Combat balancing has not been my focus, thats for sure. Sorry about that. I will make them hit less hard (I think those are actually later goblins, I was changing stuff around, so I may have accidentally put there later gobbos rather than early gobbos).

Though dev pro-tip, the 1st gobbo can be avoided, the second gobbo can be beaten, HP for the 3rd gobbo doesnt matter since its a scripted loss. Then an event (gee, that one didnt age well... Not a priority for a redraw though, there are other contenders for that + I want to keep the redrawing to a minimum for the sake of actual new stuff.)

Rina past that should have no issue with combat, she has a lot of power creep from classes + the spell from the old mentor is one shotty. I will look into combat balancing later, though I will fix the early gobbos, I dont want the start to feel frustrating.

Damn I love this art style. Reminds me of Melty's Quest, which was a masterpiece. :love:
Any sounds in the lewds? Any plans for animations? Best of luck Dev, the game looks very promising. (y)
As far as the newer scenes go, they should be kind of a benchmark (actually the new Rina standing-talking thingy is a benchmark since she replaced the old Rina in like September) so I want every drawing to at least meet that level. Its unfortunately very easy to spot old drawings and as I said I will phase them out, but first I gotta get more content in before I get caught in the redraw-loop.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes