4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

KaoruKen

Aug 21, 2020
jajaja Esta es la primera actualización que he pensado para mí mismo: "oye, no muchos errores, los borré bien". y me di una palmadita en la espalda.

Parece que tendré que hacer un hotfix tmrw o algo así.
Gran parte del bloqueo suave parece estar relacionado con el botón de salto, cuando los personajes caminan, a veces se equivocan con los tiempos. Voy a tener que desalojarlos correctamente.

Manteniéndome fiel a mi lema: "2 fotos nuevas y 20 errores nuevos por año".
[/CITA] amigo cuando retorno con el gobling y dicen algo de shark y hasta taradean el juego solo se ve en negro ya pase varias cosas y hay varios bug, el baño es uno no se puede mover y tienes que reiniciar, la biblioteca donde trabajas entras a la puerta de atras del señor y tampoco te mueves, pero si la verdad es muy bueno pero sigue teniendo los mismos errores de la pantalla negra

Chiringuito

Sep 16, 2020
cierto, después de que Rina sigue al goblin ese para la 2da mision, se queda la pantalla en negro. Tengo falsas esperanzas en que si cierro y abro el juego funcionara xdd

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
those fucking gobbo walks. I know exactly what is the issue. Its the skip button making text go too fast so the gobbo+Rina walking animations chain together so they dont get to walk the full distance and get stuck on trees etc. I know how to solve it though. Gonna upload a hotfix tmrw.... Wait a minute a black screen? hmm. gobbo walk ok.. gonna check the black screens there....
thanks man and like i said its a great game already and i like it i think about support you now one question how often do you release updates and co or you put all out when its done.

madmarxxxman

Dec 20, 2018
Geez, you got a whole list and all. And here I was trying to just keep it in my head. I will just copy paste that so I dont forget.
All of these are pretty simple fixes tbh.

1 - Rina has a tendency of getting stuck in damn walls. Now I understand why there is such a scene in basically every RPGM game. It seems to me now that it is some sort of inside joke. Fuck it, I will also make a "Rina gets stuck" scene. Gotta keep the joke going.

Tyvm though. I will do my best to keep it coming and hopefully keep it improving.
Amazing stuff, great game so far. If I may, I think it would be great if Rina could get groped/raped a bit during fights without ending the game. Sex during fights would be a very nice addition :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wait. Rina is the purple demon in the end or the purple demon is just another charcter we gonna met?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is old saves not work for this update? Because when I use it all the old quest just came back and quite disorganized and didn't follow the storyline

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
cierto, después de que Rina sigue al goblin ese para la 2da mision, se queda la pantalla en negro. Tengo falsas esperanzas en que si cierro y abro el juego funcionara xdd
I think I caught the walking softlocks though the skip text button has been changed from CTRL to Shift, since that is a big source of cuckery when playtesting due to ctrl disabling collision, ty, hope I got at least a majority of the stuff mentioned so far

Amazing stuff, great game so far. If I may, I think it would be great if Rina could get groped/raped a bit during fights without ending the game. Sex during fights would be a very nice addition :)
I have tried making a combat sex a thing during the summer, though Ive been burned. So I reluctantly gave up that front for now, especially considering I would pretty much need all the enemies done and finished to ease up the work there. Combat lewd stuff will be one of the last things I will tackle, but its a big if - I am not too opposed to treating combat as an annoying filler.

Wait. Rina is the purple demon in the end or the purple demon is just another charcter we gonna met?
its a different character, I wanted the narrator to feel a bit natural, so I went for the "retelling a story" route. Though as for the rest of your questions, my lips are sealed.

uploading the hotfixes rn, should be done in like a half an hour

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
its a different character, I wanted the narrator to feel a bit natural, so I went for the "retelling a story" route. Though as for the rest of your questions, my lips are sealed.
Can we become friends with that succubus, cuse I like that one and I hope she gonna teach Rina and turn her into a succubus. I don't wonna kill the Purple succubus I have that feeling that demon is somekind releted to Rina.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Damn bro, are you alright? Played through this update and while I enjoyed it as it was, I get the impression you're not in the best headspace.

It's been a shitty year (or more) for everyone, let's hope this next one is better.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
how to access the recollection room? i finished the goblin quest and the glory hole handjob scene

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
I think I caught the walking softlocks though the skip text button has been changed from CTRL to Shift, since that is a big source of cuckery when playtesting due to ctrl disabling collision, ty, hope I got at least a majority of the stuff mentioned so far

I have tried making a combat sex a thing during the summer, though Ive been burned. So I reluctantly gave up that front for now, especially considering I would pretty much need all the enemies done and finished to ease up the work there. Combat lewd stuff will be one of the last things I will tackle, but its a big if - I am not too opposed to treating combat as an annoying filler.

uploading the hotfixes rn, should be done in like a half an hour
yeah ive been softlocked once from skip text, i also got softlocked when i tried to enter the room behind the husband in the magic shop or library whatever it is but it tped me to a shelf and i was unable to move. Can I also find the discord somewhere? i cant find it in the thread

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes