4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Is it that hard? Its often difficult for me to tell, since I know what to do etc. The opening fight with 2 gobbos shouldnt be too... Okay I replayed that part. Its like 20% harder than I would like it to be. You are right, I was testing something there. Combat balancing has not been my focus, thats for sure. Sorry about that. I will make them hit less hard (I think those are actually later goblins, I was changing stuff around, so I may have accidentally put there later gobbos rather than early gobbos).

Though dev pro-tip, the 1st gobbo can be avoided, the second gobbo can be beaten, HP for the 3rd gobbo doesnt matter since its a scripted loss. Then an event (gee, that one didnt age well... Not a priority for a redraw though, there are other contenders for that + I want to keep the redrawing to a minimum for the sake of actual new stuff.)

Rina past that should have no issue with combat, she has a lot of power creep from classes + the spell from the old mentor is one shotty. I will look into combat balancing later, though I will fix the early gobbos, I dont want the start to feel frustrating.
Also, Rina is stuck with "Rina_blue_feels" picture over her face permanently after this event.
[Edit]: Rina's accuracy feels a bit too low, I often get 2~3 misses in a row, even when using spells.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
As far as the newer scenes go, they should be kind of a benchmark (actually the new Rina standing-talking thingy is a benchmark since she replaced the old Rina in like September) so I want every drawing to at least meet that level. Its unfortunately very easy to spot old drawings and as I said I will phase them out, but first I gotta get more content in before I get caught in the redraw-loop.
I'm curious of this new art quality standard. Can we see a sample of what is this benchmark artwork without playing the game, please? The page 1 preview gallery is of only old drawings.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn the artstyle is good. :oops:
Sadly its one of these female corruption games. Well, I might try it as a fap focused game when it will have more contend/pic :WeSmart:

Jan 24, 2018
I'm getting soft locked and can't progress after giving the 25 gold to Rat eye.
Right at the crossroads he just stops after all the dialogue and nothing happens.

Edit: After 7 tries the cutscene finally stopped soft locking.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
HAHAH. This is the first update that I've thought to myself: "hey. not a whole lot of bugs, cleared them good." and gave myself a pat on the back.

Seems like I will have to do a hotfix tmrw or something.
A lot of the softlocking seems to be related to the skip button, when the characters walk they sometimes goof up the timings. Gonna have to dislodge em properly.

Keeping true to my motto: "2 new pics and 20 new bugs per year."

Reactions: Vergi|

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
got a black screen by the third time gobs walking i hear the music playing but nothing happen damn but the true the game is hot and great

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
got a black screen by the third time gobs walking i hear the music playing but nothing happen damn but the true the game is hot and great
those fucking gobbo walks. I know exactly what is the issue. Its the skip button making text go too fast so the gobbo+Rina walking animations chain together so they dont get to walk the full distance and get stuck on trees etc. I know how to solve it though. Gonna upload a hotfix tmrw.... Wait a minute a black screen? hmm. gobbo walk ok.. gonna check the black screens there....

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
The game has potential, the only good thing about on the game right now is the art (the ORE doggystyle scene is a masterpiece) BUT I would say 80% of the game has a lot of bugs (and some misspelling).

Some of the bugs I found (probably somebody else already reported it):

1. After talking to the janitor in the bathroom, if you go back there after that, you'll get stuck in the wall. (can only be fixed by loading the game again or closing it)
2. The scene with the "dog" in the general store have a bug, after the scene the charactes will be in a wrong position so if you try to do the job again (without exiting the store) after that the same scene will be replayed but the characters will be stuck in place and the scene will also be stuck. (can only be fixed by loading the game again or closing it)
3. After doing the ORE event with the doggystyle scene and go back to the town if you try to get out to the forest area it will repeat the event again (with the characters in the wrong position) and after the first part of the dialogue the game will display a black screen. (can only be fixed by loading the game again or closing it)
4. The guard at the north gate who gives 10 gold for killing 5 goblins can give you infinite gold because the dialogue repeats if you keep talking to him.
5. For some reason, the breathy audio will continue to play forever. (I still don't know which scene caused this, but the audio is still playing in the background unless that's a feature, but I don't think so :unsure:)
6. (simple one) If you select to buy the full new clothing at the store you will only get the top part.
7. (simple one) ORE will appear twice during a dialogue (his sprite on the map, when he is at the north gate) when you return to town. (this is again with doggystyle event)
8. (actually I don't know if this is a bug, correct me if i'm wrong) During the "dog" scene at the store, Rina goes to talk to a customer but there's no one in front of her. (I mean during the map not the CG)

(I don't remember if there's more, but that's what I found playing)

Again this game has potential, especially with this art style, I'll keep an eye out for this one and good luck to Rirorie with the game. ;)

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The game has potential, the only good thing about on the game right now is the art (the ORE doggystyle scene is a masterpiece) BUT I would say 80% of the game has a lot of bugs (and some misspelling).

Some of the bugs I found (probably somebody else already reported it):

1. After talking to the janitor in the bathroom, if you go back there after that, you'll get stuck in the wall. (can only be fixed by loading the game again or closing it)
2. The scene with the "dog" in the general store have a bug, after the scene the charactes will be in a wrong position so if you try to do the job again (without exiting the store) after that the same scene will be replayed but the characters will be stuck in place and the scene will also be stuck. (can only be fixed by loading the game again or closing it)
3. After doing the ORE event with the doggystyle scene and go back to the town if you try to get out to the forest area it will repeat the event again (with the characters in the wrong position) and after the first part of the dialogue the game will display a black screen. (can only be fixed by loading the game again or closing it)
4. The guard at the north gate who gives 10 gold for killing 5 goblins can give you infinite gold because the dialogue repeats if you keep talking to him.
5. For some reason, the breathy audio will continue to play forever. (I still don't know which scene caused this, but the audio is still playing in the background unless that's a feature, but I don't think so :unsure:)
6. (simple one) If you select to buy the full new clothing at the store you will only get the top part.
7. (simple one) ORE will appear twice during a dialogue (his sprite on the map, when he is at the north gate) when you return to town. (this is again with doggystyle event)
8. (actually I don't know if this is a bug, correct me if i'm wrong) During the "dog" scene at the store, Rina goes to talk to a customer but there's no one in front of her. (I mean during the map not the CG)

(I don't remember if there's more, but that's what I found playing)

Again this game has potential, especially with this art style, I'll keep an eye out for this one and good luck to Rirorie with the game. ;)
Geez, you got a whole list and all. And here I was trying to just keep it in my head. I will just copy paste that so I dont forget.
All of these are pretty simple fixes tbh.

1 - Rina has a tendency of getting stuck in damn walls. Now I understand why there is such a scene in basically every RPGM game. It seems to me now that it is some sort of inside joke. Fuck it, I will also make a "Rina gets stuck" scene. Gotta keep the joke going.

Tyvm though. I will do my best to keep it coming and hopefully keep it improving.

Reactions: Archast and Smopy

nnilbog

Sep 8, 2017
I wish I had time to learn RPG maker, this game is fantastic so far and I wish I could help lol. Maybe someday, otherwise keep it up!

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
I love you bro...I haven't played the new version yet but I bet it's good. Keep up the good work..Best of luck

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes