4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can we become friends with that succubus, cuse I like that one and I hope she gonna teach Rina and turn her into a succubus. I don't wonna kill the Purple succubus I have that feeling that demon is somekind releted to Rina.
Ah, the succy is a big spoiler. Should be revealed next update. Actually I wanted to get it done in this update but stuff sucked.

Damn bro, are you alright? Played through this update and while I enjoyed it as it was, I get the impression you're not in the best headspace.

It's been a shitty year (or more) for everyone, let's hope this next one is better.
Yeah, agreed. Though I am not comfortable with my own tardiness. I know I can do better. So I will be hard on myself when I find something lacking (though I generally apply that to drawings more than the rest). Dont worry about me, haha. Just being dramatic.

how to access the recollection room? i finished the goblin quest and the glory hole handjob scene
the upper twinkling thing on the bed. the same way you activated the glory hole.

yeah ive been softlocked once from skip text, i also got softlocked when i tried to enter the room behind the husband in the magic shop or library whatever it is but it tped me to a shelf and i was unable to move. Can I also find the discord somewhere? i cant find it in the thread
oh shit. I didnt check the back doors in the library, well... There has to be at least one hard bug where Rina is stuck in the wall, a tradition of sorts. though the skip text should be fixed - moved to shift and hardscripted walking.

welkman

Aug 8, 2017
Bad news the ''fix'' didn't work for this place 1642091212642.png soon as you enter the zone nothing happens previously there was dialog and a black screen :/

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Bad news the ''fix'' didn't work for this place View attachment 1594654 soon as you enter the zone nothing happens previously there was dialog and a black screen :/
Thats the gobbo killing zone right? Ah shit. Well isnt that much of an issue if it doesnt lock up the game. This zone is basically just a prep map for the eventual gobbo job progression and the hastily prepared cave entrance is gonna be Ol' Rat Eye's crib. So there isnt anything here yet. Even if I forgot to disappear ORE with some switch. Though does it bug out the game? Like hard bug?

Jul 26, 2019
Can you rebalance the combat so that the goblins don't just spam strike? Nor should they swipe at clothing that isn't there anymore but grope?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can you rebalance the combat so that the goblins don't just spam strike? Nor should they swipe at clothing that isn't there anymore but grope?
I will up gobbo moves, thats ez to do. Though when it comes to the more complex combat mechanics, like lewd actions in combat - I've mentioned it before. Thats an undertaking that I would like to leave until the parts of the game I care much more about (hevent chains) are done. So I dont see myself going into big combat rework until after Ch.3.

Which sounds pretty grim considering how long it took to just get the ch.1 to like the stage where it is now. (Timeline wise next ORE event should be the last story event of ch. 1)- Though as grim as it sounds, I will soonish find myself with more time on my hands than needed. That should kickstart a lot of production.

Reactions: Mercuklienqu121

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
when are the bugs fixed
fixed the majority of mentioned stuff. Except the area where ORE+Rina pass through on the way to goblin camp. Though that area is not needed since thats all there is to content - in case you feel like you missed something I have not encrypted the images, so you can always take a look there whether you missed pic or two.

welkman

Aug 8, 2017
Thats the gobbo killing zone right? Ah shit. Well isnt that much of an issue if it doesnt lock up the game. This zone is basically just a prep map for the eventual gobbo job progression and the hastily prepared cave entrance is gonna be Ol' Rat Eye's crib. So there isnt anything here yet. Even if I forgot to disappear ORE with some switch. Though does it bug out the game? Like hard bug?
Yes its the goblin killing quest zone.
The game is still playable you can go back to the town and stuff but the quest is stuck before the fix today there was dialog as soon as you entered the zone and the characters didn't move properly after the dialog black screen and even with the black screen i could reload a save.

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
Games definitelly got potential.
Planned content for scenes with the classmates? Would like to see a triangle or something along the lines for the guys with Rena.
Also didnt feel quire right for Gobbo's r*pe from behind, kind of felt out of place imo. If he was gonna cross that line then while camping during the night would be such a better oppertunity

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Also didnt feel quire right for Gobbo's r*pe from behind, kind of felt out of place imo. If he was gonna cross that line then while camping during the night would be such a better oppertunity
I agree
And I wanted to kill him it could be better with choise:
1) Knock him out.
2) Kill him
3) Push him away
4) Just wait.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I agree
And I wanted to kill him it could be better with choise:
1) Knock him out.
2) Kill him
3) Push him away
4) Just wait.
Yea I wanted to put a choice there, probs will do it. But given the slow progress in last couple of months I've decided on doing the main line first then the options. Since if given an option and lets say A) gobbo fucks and B) gobbo sticks his face in (the original choice idea). Then in a single playthrough player is gonna see just one of 'em. (And frankly i hate drawing variations, its better to just let it sit for a while and return to it once its out of my head and use the Rina pic as it is and draw in the gobbo in different position, breaks the monotonous "work" I guess...) I want there to be some player agency in the end. Still I will rather do the skeleton first and then add more upon it. Chapter 2 and 3 will be more straightforward since those areas wont be the "home" area but just areas to come to progress the story and get EVs.

And that whole thing aside. ngl I just wanted to take chances at drawing a fuckscene, since I knew I would be stuck with softcore Rina for a while before the pace picks up (and alongside it my skill to the level where I would feel comfy drawing more complex scenes and make them look good, which I would say I feel like I am up to par rn.). Though I agree its a rushed scene storywise, which may or may not be remedied by the things added onto the skeleton. (In my head the ORE scene would come up after Rina Ghund titty or maybe even an event later - accomplished by using Karn as a powercheck -> thus Rina has to do classes (few future evs there) + jobs (good bunch of evs there) + Ghund training past the handy = Rina has some EXP doing lewd stuff thus lessen the blow.

Hell I am such a scatterbrain, after writing this whole rant - I dont even remember what the question was.

Reactions: Xill

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yea I wanted to put a choice there, probs will do it. But given the slow progress in last couple of months I've decided on doing the main line first then the options. Since if given an option and lets say A) gobbo fucks and B) gobbo sticks his face in (the original choice idea). Then in a single playthrough player is gonna see just one of 'em. (And frankly i hate drawing variations, its better to just let it sit for a while and return to it once its out of my head and use the Rina pic as it is and draw in the gobbo in different position, breaks the monotonous "work" I guess...) I want there to be some player agency in the end. Still I will rather do the skeleton first and then add more upon it. Chapter 2 and 3 will be more straightforward since those areas wont be the "home" area but just areas to come to progress the story and get EVs.

And that whole thing aside. ngl I just wanted to take chances at drawing a fuckscene, since I knew I would be stuck with softcore Rina for a while before the pace picks up (and alongside it my skill to the level where I would feel comfy drawing more complex scenes and make them look good, which I would say I feel like I am up to par rn.). Though I agree its a rushed scene storywise, which may or may not be remedied by the things added onto the skeleton. (In my head the ORE scene would come up after Rina Ghund titty or maybe even an event later - accomplished by using Karn as a powercheck -> thus Rina has to do classes (few future evs there) + jobs (good bunch of evs there) + Ghund training past the handy = Rina has some EXP doing lewd stuff thus lessen the blow.

Hell I am such a scatterbrain, after writing this whole rant - I dont even remember what the question was.
I talking about the One Red Eyes gblin whe we met for the frist time the succubus need a 4 choise when that gobbe gonna rape us. those choise:

1) Knock him out.
2) Kill him
3) Push him away
4) Just wait.

are all for the One Red Eys goblin we like to see

Last edited:

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
So what's the solution for the black screen on second goblin mission? I can't get past it :(

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
it bugs out after you go to taltk to the goblin(after doggy scene) - no longer black screen but now you can't talk to him or start the scene. Also any full saves so far?

Reactions: gilgamesh9
Feb 20, 2019
I've found a minor issue (took me 10 seconds to fix). After the second night in the dorm Rina's face expression didn't reset (variable 91). Thanks to that she looked all depressed next day.

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
So tried the game out, like where this is going. Liked the art seems like you do that yourself so thats a big plus. looking forward to seeing more. Hope to see gangbangs some where down the line. saw alot of requests for pregnancy would like that to but sounds like that might not be your thing so you do you. Just wanted you to know I enjoyed the game. please don't burn yourself out. also any plans to get subsribstar? some people like me wont do patreon. good luck and thanks again.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes