4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

motfef

Nov 8, 2021
little bug ... after having done the mission (?) "5 globin eyes = 10 money" i went for farming exp and going back to the guard i talk to him and trigger tha same dialogue .... i'm currently spamming the bug for 2k at random :D (obv without taking the globin eyes)

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
little bug ... after having done the mission (?) "5 globin eyes = 10 money" i went for farming exp and going back to the guard i talk to him and trigger tha same dialogue .... i'm currently spamming the bug for 2k at random :D (obv without taking the globin eyes)
Heheh, dont tell anyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I think that the main issue considering the black screens in the walky ORE events is some sort of combination of old global save and the new build. Thats just a hunch. So here you go my save files. They work for me and I hope they will work for you, no issues should be there.

Those of you who have played through previous versions, I wouldnt want you to miss out on the new pics that I put there.

SAVE 16 is before the 2nd ORE mission, pretty much everything relevant for 0.2.2 happens past then (the mast event and if you interact with the new mast sparkle you get another event + the jobs which unlock once the free roam starts, but thats just a peek into nothing serious).

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I thing the sucubus is related samehow to Rine. And likking her pussy gonna be fun after killing that traitor. he didin't kept his promis this why he deserv to die.
with out Rat Eye she would be lost to wander the forest ,he is the only one that knows the way back to town ,and remember he can't read a map so only he knows the location of the goblin base too ....

As to the relationship to the Succubus and Rina its possible but a good writer is not going to reveal that too soon ,As far as Rina knows he life is in danger if she gets caught ...she wants to stay quiet to keep from being discovered ...So what if OLE RAT EYE took advantage of that situation. He is a crafty mischievous old bugger that could prove to be an ally in the end .what good does killing him off do for the story at this time ?

Consider it a lesson ,she NOW knows not to let him get behind her anymore.

If the rape bothers you so much maybe Rina should have paid him some more gold instead of being a cheap bitch . OLE Rat Eye wanted proper compensation which in his mind equals Gold or pussy .

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I disagree I reder end two mission at one. Like killing two bird with one stone. You disagree cause you are like the gobline with most inopurtune time. I radre like Succusbus Pussy after push him away. This wahy I can kill all goblins out there
you just want a lesbian scene with the succubus ..because you think every female protagonist game needs a Lesbian scene ..So typical , Yet if a male protagonist has a gay scene everyone screams foul ...So is it your opinion that all Female protagonist's must be BI-Sexual ?????

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
you just want a lesbian scene with the succubus ..because you think every female protagonist game needs a Lesbian scene ..So typical , Yet if a male protagonist has a gay scene everyone screams foul ...So is it your opinion that all Female protagonist's must be BI-Sexual ?????
It gonna bee quite good to knwo the succubs who truly is. And is she reconize Rina it will bee good too see how their relaltionship well evolve and see how she don't have a wings. An yes I prefer choise over on forced scenes. It will be good too see gobbo face while I kill him. Becouse I prefer finish two missions at once and become a succubus.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
with out Rat Eye she would be lost to wander the forest ,he is the only one that knows the way back to town ,and remember he can't read a map so only he knows the location of the goblin base too ....

As to the relationship to the Succubus and Rina its possible but a good writer is not going to reveal that too soon ,As far as Rina knows he life is in danger if she gets caught ...she wants to stay quiet to keep from being discovered ...So what if OLE RAT EYE took advantage of that situation. He is a crafty mischievous old bugger that could prove to be an ally in the end .what good does killing him off do for the story at this time ?

Consider it a lesson ,she NOW knows not to let him get behind her anymore.

If the rape bothers you so much maybe Rina should have paid him some more gold instead of being a cheap bitch . OLE Rat Eye wanted proper compensation which in his mind equals Gold or pussy .
I alredy conseder all of that. We can do it without him after from the cave and then find the treasure that he troe awy to take mony from her I rader killt the gobliny once and for all finde a foot stpes where can day bee and finde out on map were can be hiding. It gonna be yese that way. I knwo that in that part that can't progress withou him if you do it withou th red wyes goblincause we had long black screenif wee do.

I radarerisck do get caout knonck him out or killing him and after have sex with Succubus and seeif she had the same affinity as Rina has

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It gonna bee quite good to knwo the succubs who truly is. And is she reconize Rina it will bee good too see how their relaltionship well evolve and see how she don't have a wings. An yes I prefer choise over on forced scenes. It will be good too see gobbo face while I kill him. Becouse I prefer finish two missions at once and become a succubus.
Well how about you let the Dev create the game he wants to create you want it to go one i want it to go another but neither matters its up to the creator ...personally I think your way jumps the gun and kill's the story before it even gets started ...ORE is an essential character and killing him serves no purpose ...he serves as the comic sidekick

Even if the succubus is related to Rina there is a chance that ...She is the evil villain bent on destroying the world and Rina has to end up killing her in the end .....there are lots of ways it could go ... Personally I hope he steers clear of the Lesbian option you want ....unless its a bad end because it makes more sense for Rina being the Hero that she is to not fall to the dark side and join with the Succubus .

It could also be that the School is Ran by the actual villain in the story we have yet to meet and that OLD Ghund is not as crazy as we are made out to think ..maybe there is a big conspiracy and the Old man saw it before anyone else . In that case the Succubus could be an ally

At this point in the story it is too soon to tell

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
While I somewhat agree that the rape-scene was sudden and jumping the gun a little, having her lose her virginity in a story mission like this at least gets the whole "No, ma virginity!" thing, that's common in hentai games with female protags, out of the way.

Also, people who suggest that we get a choice in that scene are obviously incapable of understanding the snowball effect involved.

• Love
Reactions: Xhin and Candy1970

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game itself is not bad. but this terrible picture spoils it (when the heroine loses the battle to the goblin), the inscription game over appears, this spoils the whole impression of the game

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
the game itself is not bad. but this terrible picture spoils it (when the heroine loses the battle to the goblin), the inscription game over appears, this spoils the whole impression of the game
ive been getting bit of a feedback considering the game over screen, I will see what I will do about it for the next update.

tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
Best game ever! Your art, your fantasy 100% match with my taste, and I an sure there will be plenty of people like me who yearn to see this project come to it final release. You are better than most of the developers since your work comes from your hobby not driven by money, I truly appreciate and respect you. Please don’t abandon this or I will hate you for life *for real thou*

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I haven't read all the comments yet, sorry if this is duplicative. Not really a review but some things I liked that wouldn't be put in an actual review.

There have been a lot of little dialogue and world content/context additions since the last release I played. I really like this. I'm assuming it was just some retroactive tweaks, not the goal for every release, but I think devs of these games forget that we often end up replaying the beginnings a lot due to forgetting the game between releases. Nice to have the beginning feel a little fresh. I've even suggested in the past that rather than releasing games one chapter a time (every 1-2 months, often), devs should push out a full, barebones story in the first release or two, then add on more side plots, maps, choices, characters, stats, and kinks each month. Replayability, versus building to a big one and done.

I appreciated the "WIP - (here's how to find all the existing content)" comment on uh Grandpa at the end. Amazing how many devs just peace-out at the end of the release and let you wander around grinding whatever stat until you give up.

I like all the little behind-the-scenes comments in the gallery about where characters are going (or went). Helps manage expectations.

All that out of the way, some of my personal wish list:

I like all the content and direction so far. I think I saw a few comments criticizing the non-con goblin scene at the camp, and I actually think it's a very strong choice for Rina's character. Lets her break through inhibitions without giving into corruption or being blackmailed (which can make her look weak if overdone). Also/alternatively, I think having others take advantage of her during her mana-craze would work (perhaps even having her doing the forcing).

Lots of room for content in the college. Looking forward to seeing the students starting to take advantage of her ambition. I wonder if it's a missed opportunity to have her start out as the top student so quickly. Having a student(s) who constantly beats/humiliates her (maybe by cheating, without her knowing it, so she still gets to be the top student to the reader) would drive her to take more risks and push her boundaries. You mention changing the harassing professor's race, but given all the goblin content, I don't think that's necessary, personally. One out-there idea: The professor decides that it's too risky/wrong to harass himself, so he keeps putting Rina in compromising positions with students so he can observe secretly.

Anyway, keep it up.

Reactions: bprokof89

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I haven't read all the comments yet, sorry if this is duplicative. Not really a review but some things I liked that wouldn't be put in an actual review.

There have been a lot of little dialogue and world content/context additions since the last release I played. I really like this. I'm assuming it was just some retroactive tweaks, not the goal for every release, but I think devs of these games forget that we often end up replaying the beginnings a lot due to forgetting the game between releases. Nice to have the beginning feel a little fresh. I've even suggested in the past that rather than releasing games one chapter a time (every 1-2 months, often), devs should push out a full, barebones story in the first release or two, then add on more side plots, maps, choices, characters, stats, and kinks each month. Replayability, versus building to a big one and done.

I appreciated the "WIP - (here's how to find all the existing content)" comment on uh Grandpa at the end. Amazing how many devs just peace-out at the end of the release and let you wander around grinding whatever stat until you give up.

I like all the little behind-the-scenes comments in the gallery about where characters are going (or went). Helps manage expectations.

All that out of the way, some of my personal wish list:

I like all the content and direction so far. I think I saw a few comments criticizing the non-con goblin scene at the camp, and I actually think it's a very strong choice for Rina's character. Lets her break through inhibitions without giving into corruption or being blackmailed (which can make her look weak if overdone). Also/alternatively, I think having others take advantage of her during her mana-craze would work (perhaps even having her doing the forcing).

Lots of room for content in the college. Looking forward to seeing the students starting to take advantage of her ambition. I wonder if it's a missed opportunity to have her start out as the top student so quickly. Having a student(s) who constantly beats/humiliates her (maybe by cheating, without her knowing it, so she still gets to be the top student to the reader) would drive her to take more risks and push her boundaries. You mention changing the harassing professor's race, but given all the goblin content, I don't think that's necessary, personally. One out-there idea: The professor decides that it's too risky/wrong to harass himself, so he keeps putting Rina in compromising positions with students so he can observe secretly.

Anyway, keep it up.
Yea I will fill up more and more the text stuff. Once thats done I will probs be forced to pay for proof-reading, esp since I aint no writer. But that will have to wait until I have filled that cup. I will do it bit by bit - otherwise I would get stuck on one idea and repeat it everywhere, which could feel very repetitive - like Ghund lying to everyone that Rina is his granddaughter to fool the baddies... Once or twice is enough. So I will do it idea by idea so its not boring for those who are interested in reading the dynamics of the whole world.

I wanted the goblin camp scene to be a choice (A: sex B: cunni) and I will plop it in. That aside even the sex scene I tried making it feel like Rina has a choice between getting into bad situation with Succy finding out and just biting the bullet for the sake of her goals. It was better in my head. But its important experience so I know how to handle scenes better.

Considering the content in the town overall, thats basically the main part that needs filling up. The chapter 1 should end after next mission with Old Rat Eye. With Karn combat when meeting ORE for the first time being a power-check (once I fill up the town with the daily lewd stuff to do and characters to meet, I will switch Karn and ORE to appear only once Rina is certain level - 3 or 4. I dont know yet, I will see how I handle it, but thats the idea at least).

Though events and characters related: I am quite set on characters that will spend their time with Rina, Tubal should be one of those. And he is badly drawn and so incredibly bland. So he needs a rework badly + his one and only event as well. I hope you will like the new Tubal, he is already sketched from the greater part and his story is also already set off. Though it will get polish haha.

Best game ever! Your art, your fantasy 100% match with my taste, and I an sure there will be plenty of people like me who yearn to see this project come to it final release. You are better than most of the developers since your work comes from your hobby not driven by money, I truly appreciate and respect you. Please don’t abandon this or I will hate you for life *for real thou*
Tyvm, glad you like it!
I started this whole thing as a learning thing. And I dont anticipate that I will be "learned" anytime soon. So - ideas of abandoning this are non-existent yet. There is a certain level of drawing that I want to reach and then refine. Just so I can sometime down the line turn drawing tits into something that pays the bills. Rn I consider it more like a hobby than a job, so the financial pressure would just be unnecessary headache. :D

i can't belive it that it took almost 4 months to do 1 scene and write shitty code. People are nuts overvaluing this game lol
Agreed. Though 3 scenes and some other minor stuff, you may have not gotten to see it since I've scattered a bunch of bugs to prevent you from reaching the remaining 2 scenes. But yeah. It has been rather unproductive period. I wont go into excuses, I have gone into that already and I dont like this occasional "not me mommy, big bro broke the vase! he did it!" attitude of mine.
Well heres to hoping for more for the next update. I usually dont aim to disappoint, hahaha...ha..h...

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yea I will fill up more and more the text stuff. Once thats done I will probs be forced to pay for proof-reading, esp since I aint no writer. But that will have to wait until I have filled that cup. I will do it bit by bit - otherwise I would get stuck on one idea and repeat it everywhere, which could feel very repetitive - like Ghund lying to everyone that Rina is his granddaughter to fool the baddies... Once or twice is enough. So I will do it idea by idea so its not boring for those who are interested in reading the dynamics of the whole world.

I wanted the goblin camp scene to be a choice (A: sex B: cunni) and I will plop it in. That aside even the sex scene I tried making it feel like Rina has a choice between getting into bad situation with Succy finding out and just biting the bullet for the sake of her goals. It was better in my head. But its important experience so I know how to handle scenes better.

Considering the content in the town overall, thats basically the main part that needs filling up. The chapter 1 should end after next mission with Old Rat Eye. With Karn combat when meeting ORE for the first time being a power-check (once I fill up the town with the daily lewd stuff to do and characters to meet, I will switch Karn and ORE to appear only once Rina is certain level - 3 or 4. I dont know yet, I will see how I handle it, but thats the idea at least).

Though events and characters related: I am quite set on characters that will spend their time with Rina, Tubal should be one of those. And he is badly drawn and so incredibly bland. So he needs a rework badly + his one and only event as well. I hope you will like the new Tubal, he is already sketched from the greater part and his story is also already set off. Though it will get polish haha.

Tyvm, glad you like it!
I started this whole thing as a learning thing. And I dont anticipate that I will be "learned" anytime soon. So - ideas of abandoning this are non-existent yet. There is a certain level of drawing that I want to reach and then refine. Just so I can sometime down the line turn drawing tits into something that pays the bills. Rn I consider it more like a hobby than a job, so the financial pressure would just be unnecessary headache. :D

Agreed. Though 3 scenes and some other minor stuff, you may have not gotten to see it since I've scattered a bunch of bugs to prevent you from reaching the remaining 2 scenes. But yeah. It has been rather unproductive period. I wont go into excuses, I have gone into that already and I dont like this occasional "not me mommy, big bro broke the vase! he did it!" attitude of mine.
Well heres to hoping for more for the next update. I usually dont aim to disappoint, hahaha...ha..h...
nice game u got there
i just hope for 3 things
that u switch to subscribestar
that u update more often and with more stuff
and that this game wont die
wish u guys all the best if u send me ur bank account i can send u some tip otherwise i dont support patreon anymore they killed 2 games i was supporting and censored more games i was supporting so no i wont send u money on patreon i can send u some money raw from bank tho

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
nice game u got there
i just hope for 3 things
that u switch to subscribestar
that u update more often and with more stuff
and that this game wont die
wish u guys all the best if u send me ur bank account i can send u some tip otherwise i dont support patreon anymore they killed 2 games i was supporting and censored more games i was supporting so no i wont send u money on patreon i can send u some money raw from bank tho
thanks,
1. I just created subscribestar... Mainly due to things that may eventually come clashing with Patreon and the comments about subscribestar are mounting. So better to get it out of the way now rather than later, though... Subscribestar is less of a pain in the ass to use from the get go. If I knew about it I wouldve probs started with it there.
2. Yeah, I would like to say that everything from summer until December was an exception to the normal schedule. What couldve gone wrong went wrong, happy thats over with.
3. No plans to let it die.

Money wise: I have set up subscribestar rn. I dont want any big amounts of money, I am doing this as a hobby, once I will be putting 8+ hours daily into this regularly then I will be having production (pics/per month) out of which I would even start dreaming of expecting livable amount of money. So dont pledge big amounts, I am not in it for money rn, I am in it to learn the ropes and get better at something I quite like doing (mainly drawing).

I understand your hatred of patreon though, hahaha. Its such a... Everything there feels wrong, even for creator.
First thing that popped out at me what I was creating it was a graph of "here is how to milk your subs for more money, did you know that if you pump it up to 5$ a month you will bleed those poor paying bastards the most? And here you go study on how to do social shit on patreon to BLEED THEM DRY!" and yeah.. There is the inconsistent ToS stuff. Its a thorn in anyones side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
the anticipation for the next release will kill me. This, karryns prison and sluterella are my absolute favourite. I love the dumb (or at least tricked), embarassed/proud character getting into all of these situations. The new scenes are amazing. Would be interesting to do a (minor) harassment at the clothes store, and perhaps a way to help with the bookstore seediness would be to have his wife have a fat ass, then ask Rina to try on a dress to see if it fits (maybe get the clothes store owner to have to measure it ;)? Anyway im just fantasising. You're a legend, get this doone!!

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes