4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
For future development I think it would be great to make a goblin village where rina can go to after defeating the succubus. There she can slowly can slowly get corrupted into this lust life (because you know goblin cum is stronger in mana and blah blah).

Reactions: nop321
Mar 19, 2021
For future development I think it would be great to make a goblin village where rina can go to after defeating the succubus. There she can slowly can slowly get corrupted into this lust life (because you know goblin cum is stronger in mana and blah blah).
see her get dicked down at a goblin village would be neat, I was reading some old posts and he mentioned other tribes like orcs/pigmen so them gobbos gonna have some competition.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
RareRirorie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene in her room which leads into the glory hole? It is black screened? Imma boutta blow my brains out. Those are literally the only scenes that I am proud of... Nah Ive tested it. It must be the A build not the B build. Those are really well drawn scenes though. Its very important they are seen.

Reactions: ZACK1775

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
0.2.2b
Still got a black screen on the second goblin mission after entering the woods and talking to Ol' Rat Eye.
Also in general there is an insane amount of jabbering in this game.
Apart from that it is a nice game so far.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
0.2.2b
Still got a black screen on the second goblin mission after entering the woods and talking to Ol' Rat Eye.
Thats weird af. There is only transfer. nothing else. I will see what I can do about it but there are like 9000 transfers and only this one is cucked up. So there has to be something.

Jabbering wise - yeah, I aint no writer. So when I have to blurt out some narrative I dont have the writing exp to know how to do it without puking bunch of words on the screen. its an issue ive also noticed, the only way I can get rid of it is basically going through again and rewriting :smiley_face: :gun:

Reactions: ZACK1775

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is simply another in a long unending line. it has no original ideas what so ever. its premise is the same as all of them. the female hero is dumb as a box of rocks, just like they all are. she makes all choices for you. you have no say what so ever in what actions she takes. and of course the game will not progress unless she acts like a total slut. like i said. same ole same ole. by this point im almost willing to give my right arm for an original idea. one with a female hero thats not frak brick stupid. one with some reserve. one that the player controls not the programmers.

sniedd88

Feb 9, 2018
this game is simply another in a long unending line. it has no original ideas what so ever. its premise is the same as all of them. the female hero is dumb as a box of rocks, just like they all are. she makes all choices for you. you have no say what so ever in what actions she takes. and of course the game will not progress unless she acts like a total slut. like i said. same ole same ole. by this point im almost willing to give my right arm for an original idea. one with a female hero thats not frak brick stupid. one with some reserve. one that the player controls not the programmers.
what the point of saying all of this here ? XD its the dude first game and still in its beginnings why dont you post that in a long running series of games or whatever.

Reactions: drone4of2

jokuur

May 23, 2019
The scene in her room which leads into the glory hole? It is black screened? Imma boutta blow my brains out. Those are literally the only scenes that I am proud of... Nah Ive tested it. It must be the A build not the B build. Those are really well drawn scenes though. Its very important they are seen.
no scene after she was raped by Rat Eye she came back to her room still feeling unwell because he cum so much into her she was unable to convert all the juice

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Thats weird af. There is only transfer. nothing else. I will see what I can do about it but there are like 9000 transfers and only this one is cucked up. So there has to be something.

Jabbering wise - yeah, I aint no writer. So when I have to blurt out some narrative I dont have the writing exp to know how to do it without puking bunch of words on the screen. its an issue ive also noticed, the only way I can get rid of it is basically going through again and rewriting :smiley_face: :gun:
i had black screen too but after reloading it played well i guess its only sometimes occurring error

jokuur

May 23, 2019
0.2.2b
text wise i liked it all and goblins gibberish give it character it needs to have, also u can just skip all text if u dont like reading with shift button but can u not tell writer when he gives people story with jokes personality and full of fun do write less?

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
I'm excited to see more of this. Now that Karryn's Prison is out this is the next game I plan on supporting. I like the art and the look of the main character. I would suggest against going too crazy with alternative routes for a first game. Make the game you want to make without letting bloat slow things down.

If I had to make any suggestion it would be to see the corruption happen at a slower burn. Not Star Knightess Aurora slow, but as other have said, the scene with Ol' Rat Eye seems like a sudden ramp up in the action.

Also, if you're looking for some resources for additional sound RareRirorie I would look into incompetech.com, free-stock-music.com and freesound.org for some creative commons music and sound effects. I've just started development on my first game and those have helped me breath some more life into the game.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can i have a changelog pls :'(
2 new decent scenes, 1 whatever scene. Bunch of bugs. Some new characters (dw about the bloat, this is calculated this time around).

If you want a good experience, I would say... Wait until 0.4, I am pacing the numbers so 0.4 is gonna be the 1st update where I focus on polish, until then its just filling up so ch 1 is done and ch 2 is underway.

I'm excited to see more of this. Now that Karryn's Prison is out this is the next game I plan on supporting. I like the art and the look of the main character. I would suggest against going too crazy with alternative routes for a first game. Make the game you want to make without letting bloat slow things down.

If I had to make any suggestion it would be to see the corruption happen at a slower burn. Not Star Knightess Aurora slow, but as other have said, the scene with Ol' Rat Eye seems like a sudden ramp up in the action.

Also, if you're looking for some resources for additional sound RareRirorie I would look into incompetech.com, free-stock-music.com and freesound.org for some creative commons music and sound effects. I've just started development on my first game and those have helped me breath some more life into the game.
Yeah I am pretty spooked by giving player choices that branch the story etc. since these things bubble the hell up. I knew that from the beginning, so I purposefully choose the way of having a good number of characters that you meet through main story who have their own lewd sidestories (Very old Acerolla-like, but bit more intertwined with the main story). Just so if player doesnt have a much of a choice of changing the story, let the player have a choice in who to fuck, and make those guys interesting.

Agreed with the pacing issue of ORE event, but I wanted to rush to that part so there would at least be some hardcore scene. But I fully intend to fill up the stuff beforehand (then ramping up Karn difficulty and restricting him a bit behind level, so Rina is "forced" to walk around the city for at least 7 day cycles, where she descends into the corruption much slower, but the ORE scene is still gonna be a bit of a slap. Then again I am more looking forward to drawing Rina getting pumped than drawing Rina being coy).

Oh yeye. Sound and overall polish. There is gonna be a time when I basically redo the whole sound in one go, so think of the current sounds as placeholders. Though thank you, I will bookmark those, looking for usable sounds is usually quite overwhelming haha. I kinda know that sound and such is usually left for the last thing so I will do it as the pro dudes do it.

Good luck with your game, its a process, but a lot of it can be quite relaxing time (drawing in my case).

text wise i liked it all and goblins gibberish give it character it needs to have, also u can just skip all text if u dont like reading with shift button but can u not tell writer when he gives people story with jokes personality and full of fun do write less?
I mean good writer writes in a way that is full of relevant content, while when I am trying to push some idea out or some foreshadowing I spend like 10 lines of text to get it across. A capable person can do it in 2 lines.... There is actually so much empty text in certain parts that it quite... makes me want to avoid touching it. Especially speaking of Ghund, I dont mind the Old Rat Eye talking bits since I want the player to have certain idea about him. Basically make him sort of annoying, sort of dumb, sort of sneaky, sort of reckless, sort of coward.. Just so nobody is ever sure where his loyalties and ambitions lie.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Yeah agreed, though I dont want to touch "your choices matter" kind of stuff, I just dont have enough time to do that. And frankly even if I didnt work, I dont think I would still have enough time to take care of it alone.

There is a reason though why there are so many games that follow this kind of structure.

And man, I am really trying to make Rina feel smart. Haha. Its quite the mental task to come up with a way how to make a hot girl suck a dick of ugly bastard without A) money being involved. B) blackmail C) rape D) the girl being naive and stupid. I tried to make to use the mana to give an obvious benefit to Rina, Rina that has a very narrow world view. Her goal being clear and the journey to getting there being "End justifies the means". If she can skip tens of years of grinding spells by grinding cock for 10 minutes, good deal. I understand that I will have to touch up a lot of dialogue to really make it obvious and add bunch of flavour pics (in the style of Rat Eye eating worm or the succy reading story - chibi Rina imagining herself as a Royal Guard, chibi Rina thinking about how mana works... so on...), anyways I consider that polish and flavour so I will do that once I will be focus on polish and flavour, now I want Rina to get to the events where riding Ghund is a "study time" well enjoyed.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Old Rat Eye is actually done really well. If i was to picture a goblin he would be like the epitome of 1. Greedy and if he doesnt get what he wants then Gobo gon gob. haha Naw but for real good job with it he's my favorite character so far cause he feels the most real and has an established identity.

Swingman83

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah agreed, though I dont want to touch "your choices matter" kind of stuff, I just dont have enough time to do that. And frankly even if I didnt work, I dont think I would still have enough time to take care of it alone.

There is a reason though why there are so many games that follow this kind of structure.

And man, I am really trying to make Rina feel smart. Haha. Its quite the mental task to come up with a way how to make a hot girl suck a dick of ugly bastard without A) money being involved. B) blackmail C) rape D) the girl being naive and stupid. I tried to make to use the mana to give an obvious benefit to Rina, Rina that has a very narrow world view. Her goal being clear and the journey to getting there being "End justifies the means". If she can skip tens of years of grinding spells by grinding cock for 10 minutes, good deal. I understand that I will have to touch up a lot of dialogue to really make it obvious and add bunch of flavour pics (in the style of Rat Eye eating worm or the succy reading story - chibi Rina imagining herself as a Royal Guard, chibi Rina thinking about how mana works... so on...), anyways I consider that polish and flavour so I will do that once I will be focus on polish and flavour, now I want Rina to get to the events where riding Ghund is a "study time" well enjoyed.
The thought of Rina grinding on Ghund’s dick

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kulotski

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Not too sure if anybody else has mentioned this but the guard quest near the north gate to kill 5 goblins is sort of bugged, you can get the eyes and when you hand the quest in the guard does not take those eyes off you, pretty much allowing you to keep handing the quest in again and again. Version I am playing has a file name of rina0.2.2b.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes