4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
no i meant literally immense physical stress which was in this case multiple wanks gave me apileptic attack in my sleep i woke up on the floor with bruised head View attachment 1607825
lmao, now thats a proper nut-sesh. If nutting doesnt give you immediate medical issues, then I am sorry to say that you are just not trying hard enough. And you sire, are dedicated to your craft. And I am not daring enough to disappoint you.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
RareRirorie
Art looks juicy. Story is fine. Content value is low. Not big fun of supporting someone on patreon since i have numerous negative experiences with that(last artist i was supporting reached milestone "work on game instead of main work" and done nothing). If you finish game i will gladly pay for it. Gl with your work.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
RareRirorie
Art looks juicy. Story is fine. Content value is low. Not big fun of supporting someone on patreon since i have numerous negative experiences with that(last artist i was supporting reached milestone "work on game instead of main work" and done nothing). If you finish game i will gladly pay for it. Gl with your work.
Yeah, I fully agree. If you are thinking of supporting, then do it only once you feel like its worth it.

Reactions: FakerLover73

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Weird idea, but what if there is a cumflation mechanic where Rina could use her womb/anus to hold excess cum to replenish her mana? Perhaps other means of obtaining mana could be blocked or nerfed, like reducing the effectiveness sleeping or making mana potions ludicrously expensive to make the cumflation mechanic more valuable? The game Dryad Quest comes to mind here but instead of using cum directly she will need to "absorb" it first.

Regarding pregnancy, I kinda agree with you that a baby-making machine without any attachment to the child or monster spawn kinda lacks appeal. However I kinda disagree about making it story-bound or GOR-only. I tend to prefer systems where menstruation cycles and sperm availability ties into pregnancy .The uncertainty and risk kinda makes it more kinky as opposed to more predictable events. Heck we could even get dialogue about her worrying about pregnancy every time she gets creampied when ovulating.

Regarding child/spawn attachment... perhaps a nest-based mechanic of some kind could be created where Rina would try to to manage her own nest of monsters with a population cap of some sort (5 or 10 monsters)? And Rina will have to manage the relationship with her spawns... like make them more attached or in love with her (perhaps you could even tie in some story beats into this?).

The nest could also serve to function as a means of collecting more cum/mana that ties in to the proposed cumflation mechanic. If you think adding a crafting mechanic to the game makes sense, you could even have them collect crafting resources or something when the relationship with her spawn is higher.

Not sure how much of the story you have fleshed out already, but... one thing that seriously appeals to me is monster pacification. For instance, perhaps Rina could (after significant story beats and character development) consider it her duty as a soldier to maintain the peace between humans and monsters as opposed to exterminating the monsters. Of course she maintains the peace sexually ;)

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
Weird idea, but what if there is a cumflation mechanic where Rina could use her womb/anus to hold excess cum to replenish her mana? Perhaps other means of obtaining mana could be blocked or nerfed, like reducing the effectiveness sleeping or making mana potions ludicrously expensive to make the cumflation mechanic more valuable? The game Dryad Quest comes to mind here but instead of using cum directly she will need to "absorb" it first.

Regarding pregnancy, I kinda agree with you that a baby-making machine without any attachment to the child or monster spawn kinda lacks appeal. However I kinda disagree about making it story-bound or GOR-only. I tend to prefer systems where menstruation cycles and sperm availability ties into pregnancy .The uncertainty and risk kinda makes it more kinky as opposed to more predictable events. Heck we could even get dialogue about her worrying about pregnancy every time she gets creampied when ovulating.

Regarding child/spawn attachment... perhaps a nest-based mechanic of some kind could be created where Rina would try to to manage her own nest of monsters with a population cap of some sort (5 or 10 monsters)? And Rina will have to manage the relationship with her spawns... like make them more attached or in love with her (perhaps you could even tie in some story beats into this?).

The nest could also serve to function as a means of collecting more cum/mana that ties in to the proposed cumflation mechanic. If you think adding a crafting mechanic to the game makes sense, you could even have them collect crafting resources or something when the relationship with her spawn is higher.

Not sure how much of the story you have fleshed out already, but... one thing that seriously appeals to me is monster pacification. For instance, perhaps Rina could (after significant story beats and character development) consider it her duty as a soldier to maintain the peace between humans and monsters as opposed to exterminating the monsters. Of course she maintains the peace sexually ;)
Dude wtf

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
Also does anyone know any other games with similar art style? I played noxian knights and kingdom of deception..any other? Thank you

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
RareRirorie
A simple plugin I found recently is Yanfly Region Restrictions. It lets you use regions to restriction movement. It's saved me a lot of time hunting for walls that players can accidentally walk through.

Reactions: drone4of2

jokuur

May 23, 2019

1643162585034.png
1643162595010.png
i agree with both of you
KOH4RJJ.gif

Reactions: jpink and Tempmania

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019

Just make rina shit out some pokemon from her vagina, every female wizard needs a naughty companion or a dozen.

Could also add some rarity system to pokemon too like golden gobbos or magic gobbos, also a stats page where you can see how many gobbos made with a particular golden gobbo/how many times had sex. There are also a lot of japanese games out there with a similar system: Tobihime, The Breeding Pen/Trapped on Monster Island, PocketGal, and more. All are really good, iconic games.

It can be as simple or as complicated as you want. Just putting this out there since I find a system like this really fun.
I really recommend Tobihime for everyone if you haven't played it, the game is really hard and haven't finished it since I couldn't figure out what sort of hybrid I need to progress at one level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tempmania

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Gonna doublepost,
Rare, please add some lean muscles/basic anatomy or something to her arms/shoulders in the portrait, they look like stickman arms compared to the rest of her body lol. I didn't notice in the first portrait build but now it really sticks out to me after you've improved.
arm.png

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Just make rina shit out some pokemon from her vagina, every female wizard needs a naughty companion or a dozen.

Could also add some rarity system to pokemon too like golden gobbos or magic gobbos, also a stats page where you can see how many gobbos made with a particular golden gobbo/how many times had sex. There are also a lot of japanese games out there with a similar system: Tobihime, The Breeding Pen/Trapped on Monster Island, PocketGal, and more. All are really good, iconic games.

It can be as simple or as complicated as you want. Just putting this out there since I find a system like this really fun.
I really recommend Tobihime for everyone if you haven't played it, the game is really hard and haven't finished it since I couldn't figure out what sort of hybrid I need to progress at one level.
I was thinking more along the lines of Drop Factory but with more story and character progression events tied in to enhance the relationship between Rina and her spawn. We already have plenty of baby factory games where the spawn ends up as little more than a number or mindless drone. I'm hoping for something that places more mechanics to develop the relationship between Rina and her spawn.

Perhaps she could give each of her spawn a specific job or role in the nest and there are story and event progression to progress the role?

My idea might mean unfortunately capping the number of spawns to manage (like Drop Factory) to keep the system feasible at least in terms of development effort... but it does open up more opportunities for creating events etc. when the relationship with the spawn progresses or when story events occur.

[Edit] Found a tutorial that makes the relationship system idea simple to implement using default MV techniques:

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Are u thinking of releasing this on steam or dlsite once its finished ? If so, id gladly support you that way. Im not going to play it and dont want to spoil the fun until its finished. Screenshots look great tho.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Are u thinking of releasing this on steam or dlsite once its finished ? If so, id gladly support you that way. Im not going to play it and dont want to spoil the fun until its finished. Screenshots look great tho.
smart to wait. I dont know what I am gonna do tomorrow. let alone in 12+ months, so cant tell.

I was thinking more along the lines of Drop Factory but with more story and character progression events tied in to enhance the relationship between Rina and her spawn. We already have plenty of baby factory games where the spawn ends up as little more than a number or mindless drone. I'm hoping for something that places more mechanics to develop the relationship between Rina and her spawn.

Perhaps she could give each of her spawn a specific job or role in the nest and there are story and event progression to progress the role?

My idea might mean unfortunately capping the number of spawns to manage (like Drop Factory) to keep the system feasible at least in terms of development effort... but it does open up more opportunities for creating events etc. when the relationship with the spawn progresses or when story events occur.

[Edit] Found a tutorial that makes the relationship system idea simple to implement using default MV techniques:
I was thinking of some relationship kind of mechanic as well, but given that its such a pain in the ass for me to do that stuff. I will leave it until the "polish-updates" at the end of each chapter that has all the pic content it should have.

Gonna doublepost,
Rare, please add some lean muscles/basic anatomy or something to her arms/shoulders in the portrait, they look like stickman arms compared to the rest of her body lol. I didn't notice in the first portrait build but now it really sticks out to me after you've improved.
View attachment 1620157
Fix for this is pretty easy, so might as well do that now that this has been mentioned here and even on disc.

RareRirorie
A simple plugin I found recently is Yanfly Region Restrictions. It lets you use regions to restriction movement. It's saved me a lot of time hunting for walls that players can accidentally walk through.
Will look into that, esp if it makes restrictions a breeze, but I think I will have to eventually do some parallax maps to just make the darn thing look better overall, better to leave it until parallaxes are done from what Ive seen from tutorials.

My problem with prego and preg mechs is that it makes every picture require to have 2x base variation for naked Rina + 3x2 variations for clothing + variation for her partner (depending on angle and position). I dont want that to bubble up, also I hate doing variations (which I am solving rn with a good old trick of cut-ins). It basically is a beefing up the time per pic which as we stand rn, the maths dont look good anyhow. So I will just run it in a story(afterstory) way to satisfy the prego-crowd at least partially.

Btw I am reading everything here, I just dont want every 2nd post to be from me as was the case so far lmao.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
You shouldn't do or add anything if you don't like it. Forcing yourself to write/draw things that you find disgusting or boring will only make you frustrated and burn you out.

I mean, I love impregnantion and pregnancy mechanics, but having none is better then having something half-assed or worse, something that clearly full of the creators spite.

Reactions: drone4of2

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
You shouldn't do or add anything if you don't like it. Forcing yourself to write/draw things that you find disgusting or boring will only make you frustrated and burn you out.

I mean, I love impregnantion and pregnancy mechanics, but having none is better then having something half-assed or worse, something that clearly full of the creators spite.
I agree with you..I don't like pregnancy, but i think he should do what he thinks is right..i like surprises..so i cant wait for the next update

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020

I agree with you..I don't like pregnancy, but i think he should do what he thinks is right..i like surprises..so i cant wait for the next update
I have nothing against preggo, I dont mind drawing it. Its pretty mild all things considered lmao, but making it a mech is bit too extensive workload wise etc.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I wanted to ask some questions.
Will there be different endings? Like she fails or becomes the knight she dreamed of?
Is it just sex or will there be romance and characters to love?
Is there gonna be more races or species you are going to introduce? like Orc and.. Pigs? Since it was mentioned.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes