4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I wanted to ask some questions.
Will there be different endings? Like she fails or becomes the knight she dreamed of?
Is it just sex or will there be romance and characters to love?
Is there gonna be more races or species you are going to introduce? like Orc and.. Pigs? Since it was mentioned.
Yeah, I plan on different endings, but since I dont want the scenes to get restricted (I want one playthrough to be enough) - I will just make it a choice at the end of the game.

It will be romance related, I want a number of characters to feel a bit special.

Yeah. It will basically be ch1 - gobbos, ch 2 - orcs, ch 3- pigmen. Past ch3 I will see if I just do a short ch4 just to end it or if there will be more chapters. It all depends on the playtime, I am pretty set on it being 7-10hrs total.

just to know (may i ask) ... how many new tag you want to see at the end of this project?
Standard monster, ugly bastard tags pretty much. With a sprinkle of stuff that I dont want to spoil. But I think after the encounter in general shop, its obvious what stuff that is.

almoxarife0

Aug 10, 2020
The game is crashing in the moment Rina catches up to Rat Eye after chasing him into the woods. Somebody have a save right after this please?

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
When do you plan to drop a new update? Don't rush things,perfection takes time, I just wanted to know if you had a date in mind.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Yeah, I plan on different endings, but since I dont want the scenes to get restricted (I want one playthrough to be enough) - I will just make it a choice at the end of the game.

It will be romance related, I want a number of characters to feel a bit special.

Yeah. It will basically be ch1 - gobbos, ch 2 - orcs, ch 3- pigmen. Past ch3 I will see if I just do a short ch4 just to end it or if there will be more chapters. It all depends on the playtime, I am pretty set on it being 7-10hrs total.

Standard monster, ugly bastard tags pretty much. With a sprinkle of stuff that I dont want to spoil. But I think after the encounter in general shop, its obvious what stuff that is.
Thank you for answering. I hope this works out and you are able to continue this game.
I just have one thing to say. Be careful about the ending. I won't ask your plan since that could spoil it but just saying. I've played a game that, according to the dev, was gonna change due to your choices but same ends that same. But made an ending that felt like all choices you made meant nothing. So I hope you know what you're doing and cheering you on.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The game is crashing in the moment Rina catches up to Rat Eye after chasing him into the woods. Somebody have a save right after this please?
I really did fix everything in that damn part I could. Tested it number of times. The text skip shouldnt interfere now with the walking scripts (In the D version where skip is on shift).
When do you plan to drop a new update? Don't rush things,perfection takes time, I just wanted to know if you had a date in mind.
I want quite a nice number of scenes to be in the upcoming thing. And whenever I promised a date since summer till now, I always missed it. So I would rather avoid saying... But I wanna do it in 3 months tops, depends solely on how much time it will take to draw stuff. A one certain scene especially will be quite extensive.

Thank you for answering. I hope this works out and you are able to continue this game.
I just have one thing to say. Be careful about the ending. I won't ask your plan since that could spoil it but just saying. I've played a game that, according to the dev, was gonna change due to your choices but same ends that same. But made an ending that felt like all choices you made meant nothing. So I hope you know what you're doing and cheering you on.
Nah, I am not planning on anything extensive where stuff would branch out and change the end. Just a simple switch that will check if you have done X, that will unlock more options for the last end game choice, after the choice an 'afterstory' scene - just to show how she ends up down the line.

When is lust meter going to be brought back?
I wanted the lust meter to be a combat resource which Rina could use for lewd attacks (which she would learn from Ghund, basically when Rina starts jacking him off she would unlock Handy in combat as well), where these lewd attacks would place a debuff on an enemy and after reaching 3 stacks or so he would nut -> aka give Rina mana + power. Same other way around except Rina would have a way how to lower her stacks just so she doesnt get perma stunfucked. I would have to basically make combat cut-ins for that and such. Rn I want to get the 'core' of the whole thing done first - the hevents, while I do not consider the eventual combat flesh out a priority. Especially if having more pics could allow me to cheat when doing the combat cut-ins, just so I can reuse pics that I think are good enough to be reused.

Reactions: Xhin

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
Do you do like on a regular time interveral progress reports for the public cause i come back to comments on this thread for news so that would be nice

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Do you do like on a regular time interveral progress reports for the public cause i come back to comments on this thread for news so that would be nice
Its hard to tell what is gonna happen in 2 months or so, given that I may have no work or will have to get wagecucked bigtime depending only on covid lockdowns-unlockdowns. I dont want a repeat of what happened September-December, where I wanted to pack the new update full of stuff and then I found myself wagecucking or sick. So I would rather be hesitant when mentioning any dates.

Though you can check out Patreon or Subscribestar. I post pretty much nothing there so you are sure to spot any new posts right away hah... (I want to change that eventually lmao)

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
Its hard to tell what is gonna happen in 2 months or so, given that I may have no work or will have to get wagecucked bigtime depending only on covid lockdowns-unlockdowns. I dont want a repeat of what happened September-December, where I wanted to pack the new update full of stuff and then I found myself wagecucking or sick. So I would rather be hesitant when mentioning any dates.

Though you can check out Patreon or Subscribestar. I post pretty much nothing there so you are sure to spot any new posts right away hah... (I want to change that eventually lmao)
What do you think about having a progress bar here, on the patreon or have a trello?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I really liked this.. she is a perfect character for this story even.. and the old guy is cracking me up.. love him so far too!

but the drawing is the most shocking of this.. is the Dev the artist also? her expressions are very nice! and usually with the way artist start drawing girls with huge tits.. I eventually feel repulsed instead of turned on, but here? it's done very well and the way the artist draws her makes the breast size almost approaching believable.. I'm srsly shocked here.. VERY GOOD JOB!

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Probably too early in the game's development to make an actual review, but so far it's coming along very well.

Art: This is subjective of course, so pretty hard to rate it. I personally like it, and I even think the art improves during the game, which makes sense as the artist gets better and better.

Gameplay: Slightly grindy, a bit too much reading. The grindy part is mostly because of the game engine, which makes everything go slower than I'd like, but that's quite a subjective opinion as well. As for the reading, I'm personally of the "concise" persuasion. Boil everything down again and again and again until you can keep a conversation as short as possible with all the essentials, without going in circles and repeating oneself.

Sound: The sound design could be improved upon. The music is the generic music heard in all the other games as well. It's not a requirement to have a good sound design, but it does improve a game. Not really essential atm. It would also be nice with a voice-over for Rina - especially for the lewd scenes. Again, not really a requirement for a good game, but it does increase quality.

All in all I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more :D

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes