4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Thanks for answering my question, I hope in the future the game will have this function
Rina wont be able to walk around naked, but the 3rd planned costume will be pretty darn close to "naked". The line of thinking being - uniform: covered, 2nd set priestess-like: bit more revealing, 3rd set: very revealing.

Watching the progress on this game is great, the dev so far has shown a lot of progress in a relatively short amount of time in improving the quality of this product. I can't wait to see it continue to improve.
tyty

Alhamkhara

Feb 7, 2021
I seem to have finished what there is in the game and I have noticed a two bugs. After you finish first trip with Gobbo and enter the place where you can fight the other goblins game just repeats previous dialouge for that place and locks tou in dark screen. After finishing a secont trip with Gobbo I can enter same place without any problems but the goblons dont spawn.

Overall greatest artstyle and great story.

Also, do you mind if I upload your art to rule34?

Aug 24, 2021
I seem to have finished what there is in the game and I have noticed a two bugs. After you finish first trip with Gobbo and enter the place where you can fight the other goblins game just repeats previous dialouge for that place and locks tou in dark screen. After finishing a secont trip with Gobbo I can enter same place without any problems but the goblons dont spawn.

well its hard for the creator to remove all bugs. Its hard to draw and code at the same time so of course there will be a lot of bugs.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020

oh the detailed description helps a lot. I was looking for this particular black screen before, thought its gone. Now I know where and how its triggered. Thanks a bunch.

As for reposting, reusing pics etc. I dont really give fuck honestly. Though there are many pics that I right now deem to be pretty badly drawn, those I wanna fix before more eyes get to see them haha.

well its hard for the creator to remove all bugs. Its hard to draw and code at the same time so of course there will be a lot of bugs.
ty for defending me and all. But I do think that all criticism is a fair game and valid, no excuse to avoid it if it can make the experience better.

On that note, I've been stunlocked looking at whats going in Eastern Europe, gotta get my goshdarn mind straight and get back to drawing/writing/scripting instead of endessly doomscrolling.

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021
oh the detailed description helps a lot. I was looking for this particular black screen before, thought its gone. Now I know where and how its triggered. Thanks a bunch.

As for reposting, reusing pics etc. I dont really give fuck honestly. Though there are many pics that I right now deem to be pretty badly drawn, those I wanna fix before more eyes get to see them haha.

ty for defending me and all. But I do think that all criticism is a fair game and valid, no excuse to avoid it if it can make the experience better.

On that note, I've been stunlocked looking at whats going in Eastern Europe, gotta get my goshdarn mind straight and get back to drawing/writing/scripting instead of endessly doomscrolling.
We have your back. Don't worry about it . There always will be good and bad comments and opinions. As creator myself i understand you, your hard work and the passion that you show in this game. Take your time and make it perfect as always

Aug 24, 2021

Id always be on your side no matter what. You have gained all my respect from the game you mad. Best game i have played.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
your game going awesome, would you thing about adding animated CG? Currently good hentai jrpg devs adding animated CG more often.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
your game going awesome, would you thing about adding animated CG? Currently good hentai jrpg devs adding animated CG more often.
Animations... Yeah... I will eventually start doing that, not for Rina project though. I am quite sure about that. Getting good at animating, I expect, would be a hurdle that would slow down any progress. T-T

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Do the "Swipe skirt/top" attacks from enemies actually affect anything?
if now, is there going to be a gameplay features added that works with that?
I want a "simple" combat mechanic around that stuff. With the swiperoos being just a flavour kind of stuff that just affect what Rina is wearing in those simple "cut-ins" for lewd attacks.
Basically lewd attacks both for enemy and Rina (Rina learning these attacks from Ghund lessons).

Reactions: phantomz

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Rina wont be able to walk around naked, but the 3rd planned costume will be pretty darn close to "naked". The line of thinking being - uniform: covered, 2nd set priestess-like: bit more revealing, 3rd set: very revealing.

tyty
will the costume come in the april update or later??

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
will the costume come in the april update or later??
I want it to come into the play later. Sometime after the 2nd Chapter. But I may draw it sooner, just to have it ready.

Will there be vaginal sex in the next update?
1 vag scene I wanna get in. Pretty extensive scene though, will have to see once I get started with it. But I should have more and more free time going forward, so as of right now I plan on getting it in.

May 24, 2018
Animations... Yeah... I will eventually start doing that, not for Rina project though. I am quite sure about that. Getting good at animating, I expect, would be a hurdle that would slow down any progress. T-T
I have seen enough games that have less cg's because they did animations and in general had bad animations, one game with good animations that I remember is cool jk crisis which is like 7 years old. I like the current style and I can imagine when the animations are not done right the game would reduce in quality and animations cost a lot of time, so If animations come at a cost of less cg's and are not good enough it would fkin suck. so just be careful with the decision to add animations, the cg's are in a good spot right now and dont need animations (my opinion)

May 24, 2018
If you were to do animation in a side project, just for the sake of trying it out and getting a feel for it, getting practice etc. that could be fun, Viktor Black is doing a 3d game and I think he realesed on patreon some animations just for testing, not a game or anything just basic animation

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I have seen enough games that have less cg's because they did animations and in general had bad animations, one game with good animations that I remember is cool jk crisis which is like 7 years old. I like the current style and I can imagine when the animations are not done right the game would reduce in quality and animations cost a lot of time, so If animations come at a cost of less cg's and are not good enough it would fkin suck. so just be careful with the decision to add animations, the cg's are in a good spot right now and dont need animations (my opinion)
Agreed, I feel like animations overall are overrated. They have to be extremely well made to be impactful to the scenes in my opinion. Having a few changing images and not a totally static image for scenes imo does the job well enough when not going for animations (which was done for the one sex scene in this game and I really liked it).

Reactions: Nekomimilujgcpß

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
If you were to do animation in a side project, just for the sake of trying it out and getting a feel for it, getting practice etc. that could be fun, Viktor Black is doing a 3d game and I think he realesed on patreon some animations just for testing, not a game or anything just basic animation
Animation is not planned for Rina. I barely feel comfortable drawing at the lvl I am at now. Once the whole Rina thing is done, I will take like month or two just messing around with animating, to see where those roads lead, while prepping for the next thing I will do. Thats still pretty far in the future, so no reason to talk about that just yet haha.

Reactions: Jerchack

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
More than sure someone already reported it, but just in case. Door behind the bookseller will get you stuck if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also can't help but laugh what it happens right after you get praised for mindlessly exploring WIP game.

Reactions: RareRirorie
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes