4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
May i ask ... how much revealing (the 3rd outfit)? what kind of style if spoiler can be done
I want something real slutty, I was thinking of basically turning around the 2nd outfit where parts are covered - they would get uncovered. Something like that. Still dont know how I will handle shirt, proper underboob or something like that most probs. Skirt - I will see, as I said I will try the negative of the 2nd outfit exposure wise. And probs some thigh high boots or something.

April is coming and I can't wait for the new update to drop..take your time and don't miss any bugs☺..take care buddy
I meant more like the end of April haha, though things should pick up pace now. I am gonna be NEETing for a good while and considering that I have nothing else to do in my free time than to draw, the outlook is good.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
How much H content dose it have?
Not enough, wait till 0.4 build. Thats when I plan on having... well basically a third of the game done.
As it is right now, I wouldnt recommend anyone to touch it. Dont worry, the updates will get much bulkier from now on.

will there be an update this month?
I am aiming at the 30th of April, but what the hell I know. I just ballpark these numbers.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Not enough, wait till 0.4 build. Thats when I plan on having... well basically a third of the game done.
As it is right now, I wouldnt recommend anyone to touch it. Dont worry, the updates will get much bulkier from now on.

I am aiming at the 30th of April, but what the hell I know. I just ballpark these numbers.
I will be waiting, keep up the good work

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
i am so sorry about this
Chill out bud. Everyone here is living in a glass house. Different folks different strokes, as long as its not hurting anybody. And as far as I know drawings of stuff aint... And if they are, I think those gore guys are, ironically enough, gonna be first on the chopping block.
On the shota note, I am not gonna do any. Not my kind of things. I am gonna pretty much go the monster, ugly bastard route.

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
Chill out bud. Everyone here is living in a glass house. Different folks different strokes, as long as its not hurting anybody. And as far as I know drawings of stuff aint... And if they are, I think those gore guys are, ironically enough, gonna be first on the chopping block.
On the shota note, I am not gonna do any. Not my kind of things. I am gonna pretty much go the monster, ugly bastard route.
I agree with you...but for future projects, as long as it gets you more fans and possible patrons I think you should think about it. Just sayin'

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes