4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

motfef

Nov 8, 2021
Chill out bud. Everyone here is living in a glass house. Different folks different strokes, as long as its not hurting anybody. And as far as I know drawings of stuff aint... And if they are, I think those gore guys are, ironically enough, gonna be first on the chopping block.
On the shota note, I am not gonna do any. Not my kind of things. I am gonna pretty much go the monster, ugly bastard route.
may i ask what are your most favorite tags/ possible tags for future projects?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
any news about the next update?
ah, as always, its taking more time than I've said it would. But by this point... Thats the routine around here.
Though as I've always said, the pics are getting better. That red line isnt getting crossed.
And furthermore, I think I can get like 2 scenes out a month if I take time. 4 if I go hard. Which is pretty good. Makes me rather confident that I can get the 0.4 (the full chapter 1) done in the next update (the one after this one) with all the bling that I plan to get into it along with it.

As I said many times before, the 0.4 will be much "fuller" experience than what the whole thing is looking now. So I would suggest playing that once its out and not anything before that (like the upcoming thing). About time I finally made some actually playable build haha. Think of it as of "Beta build" or something like that.

Man, its kind of funny to me that something I put together just to give myself a construction of sorts to just make myself draw again, expecting just like 2 sets of eyes or so to see the darn thing bubbled up into something that some might even anticipate. Rather bizzare, but thats what I wanted at the beginning anyhow. Something that would force me to draw, and the fact that there are some who keep an eye out for the trash I put out does just that.

Oh well. After I upload this update (I am not that much behind schedule dw - just expanded one pic to make it cover multiple bases - so we can get to the truly degen stuff asap)... Anyways after I finish this update, I will do the 0.4 big thing - sound, music, parallax, combat, all the scenes that should be there up to that point chronologically. I am full time NEET now, so the time aint issue anymore, about time I revealed the power level of my degeneracy workwise.

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
ah, as always, its taking more time than I've said it would. But by this point... Thats the routine around here.
Though as I've always said, the pics are getting better. That red line isnt getting crossed.
And furthermore, I think I can get like 2 scenes out a month if I take time. 4 if I go hard. Which is pretty good. Makes me rather confident that I can get the 0.4 (the full chapter 1) done in the next update (the one after this one) with all the bling that I plan to get into it along with it.

As I said many times before, the 0.4 will be much "fuller" experience than what the whole thing is looking now. So I would suggest playing that once its out and not anything before that (like the upcoming thing). About time I finally made some actually playable build haha. Think of it as of "Beta build" or something like that.

Man, its kind of funny to me that something I put together just to give myself a construction of sorts to just make myself draw again, expecting just like 2 sets of eyes or so to see the darn thing bubbled up into something that some might even anticipate. Rather bizzare, but thats what I wanted at the beginning anyhow. Something that would force me to draw, and the fact that there are some who keep an eye out for the trash I put out does just that.

Oh well. After I upload this update (I am not that much behind schedule dw - just expanded one pic to make it cover multiple bases - so we can get to the truly degen stuff asap)... Anyways after I finish this update, I will do the 0.4 big thing - sound, music, parallax, combat, all the scenes that should be there up to that point chronologically. I am full time NEET now, so the time aint issue anymore, about time I revealed the power level of my degeneracy workwise.
What do you mean "trash" you put out...this is art but in another form, and we appreciate it..I log in on this site everyday just to see if there are any updates on your work. Keep it up man, ..Picasso, I like it.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020

Been following the project since the 0.1 version, really liked the style. Hopefully you will get more people supporting you soon, you have a great potential, keep it up!

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020

dont go hard on yourself, you're doing great! just keep going!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Will there be a update today?
I wanted to reply to this when I would be uploading the update in a week or so (or whatever. By now cant even trust my own word.)

That way I could say 'Yea'. And be correct even if 2 weeks later. But you guys ruined it for me.

Tho I got a good excuse this time, someone told me to play Karryn's Prison, so I was stuck savescuming on the Yetti for 2 days straight because I refused to see the defeat shackle up + the walk again for the 4th time in a row. Thats a noble cause. Tho that aside I got the drawing done for the update, now the writing... sigh... yay... the writing...

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I wanted to reply to this when I would be uploading the update in a week or so (or whatever. By now cant even trust my own word.)

That way I could say 'Yea'. And be correct even if 2 weeks later. But you guys ruined it for me.

Tho I got a good excuse this time, someone told me to play Karryn's Prison, so I was stuck savescuming on the Yetti for 2 days straight because I refused to see the defeat shackle up + the walk again for the 4th time in a row. Thats a noble cause. Tho that aside I got the drawing done for the update, now the writing... sigh... yay... the writing...
1651694728233.png

jokuur

May 23, 2019
seriously tho this game - Rina is one of few that are my type and i need to try karryns prison myself cus my buddies told me it was good but i dont like when heroine is that type of a slut from get go and it threw me back somewhat, i like slow corruption and heroines being resistant to lewd things its the most fun for me i guess, its hard to describe i like them shy or tsundere

i need to do something because subscribestar dont want to send me email verifying account and fuck patreon

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
seriously tho this game is one of few that are my type and i need to try karryns prison myself cus my buddies told me it was good but i dont like when heroine is that type of a slut from get go and it threw me back somewhat, i like slow corruption and heroines being resistant to lewd things its the most fun for me i guess, its hard to describe i like them shy or tsundere

i need to do something because subscribestar dont want to send me email verifying account and fuck patreon
That fucking Yetti. Always one pump off a kill. If I didnt know that alt+f4ing the game save scums, I wouldve just grinded bit more exp. But knowing the save scum, I was dead set on defeating him on the 1st try. All in all, I would rate it an alright use of my time.

Yea though I agree that once, Karryn or any other female MC goes full cock bimbo. It kinda loses the appeal of the scene, since the "sex with the female MC" starts appearing real cheap when she spreads her legs for anyone. I kinda hope that the approach of 1 main guy per group will solve that - example: Old Rat Eye being the top goblin, so when Rina does any other goblin... It's more of a chore rather than a sought after proper Old Rat Eye experience. Well, I wont know if it works until its done. Some ideas are hard to tranlate properly into the game, like the Old Rat Eye spying scene... I wanted it to come out differently than it came out. Though I suppose nothing I cant fix to fit the original thought.

Substar/Patreon etc... Who cares. As of rn there is no real bonus to being a patreon/sub, once I come around to it I will do something with that. But coming around to it means complete chapter 1, until thats done, I really cant be fucked to put too much of effort into anything that isnt directly making Rina game experience better...

Reactions: jokuur

jokuur

May 23, 2019
That fucking Yetti. Always one pump off a kill. If I didnt know that alt+f4ing the game save scums, I wouldve just grinded bit more exp. But knowing the save scum, I was dead set on defeating him on the 1st try. All in all, I would rate it an alright use of my time.

Yea though I agree that once, Karryn or any other female MC goes full cock bimbo. It kinda loses the appeal of the scene, since the "sex with the female MC" starts appearing real cheap when she spreads her legs for anyone. I kinda hope that the approach of 1 main guy per group will solve that - example: Old Rat Eye being the top goblin, so when Rina does any other goblin... It's more of a chore rather than a sought after proper Old Rat Eye experience. Well, I wont know if it works until its done. Some ideas are hard to tranlate properly into the game, like the Old Rat Eye spying scene... I wanted it to come out differently than it came out. Though I suppose nothing I cant fix to fit the original thought.

Substar/Patreon etc... Who cares. As of rn there is no real bonus to being a patreon/sub, once I come around to it I will do something with that. But coming around to it means complete chapter 1, until thats done, I really cant be fucked to put too much of effort into anything that isnt directly making Rina game experience better...
would u want ur game to be published in kagura games shop? i have account there they are new erotic games publisher made in response to steam and patreon not allowing support on their platforms, i have an account there and would buy ur game for my library

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just wanted to say that the art is great since the dev seems to have some doubts, even if its not my kind of game.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Just wanted to say that the art is great since the dev seems to have some doubts, even if its not my kind of game.
he only need to perfect arms do them thicker by adding some smal muscles, not that big deal
why not ur kind of game?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes