4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Don't you think doing the part that you hate the most first and then drawing is gonna be easier for you.. I mean you get that off your chest and then you just relax drawing..I would do that if I were you, of course you're gonna have to change something in the script from time to time, but that's just my opinion
Yea that was basically what I told myself. That everytime I finish a pic I should write it in asap. But execution is always lacking, I usually start with sketches so its easy to hop onto the next pic right away.

Though I am rewriting more than I wanted to rewrite, I knew that the rewrite would eventually come for the update thats gonna deal with QoL as well (the one right after this one). But I started doing that already - due to one cutesy thing I wanted to throw in. Saves work for later, but not something I was planning to do now. (Basically untangling everything, I dont know why I even made some things reliant on one another, it will be much better to have them separate. And gotta do away with the excessive narration - nobody wants to read all that. Show - dont tell basically).

Reactions: LaterGater

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
Yea that was basically what I told myself. That everytime I finish a pic I should write it in asap. But execution is always lacking, I usually start with sketches so its easy to hop onto the next pic right away.

Though I am rewriting more than I wanted to rewrite, I knew that the rewrite would eventually come for the update thats gonna deal with QoL as well (the one right after this one). But I started doing that already - due to one cutesy thing I wanted to throw in. Saves work for later, but not something I was planning to do now. (Basically untangling everything, I dont know why I even made some things reliant on one another, it will be much better to have them separate. And gotta do away with the excessive narration - nobody wants to read all that. Show - dont tell basically).
Sounds like what you need is a work plan that you should stick to ,maybe throw some notes into a notepad and pinpoint some days or weeks(a couple of hours of course)you're gonna work on them for, this way you can manage your time much better than drawing everything in one go and then trying to find wich plot goes better with what image and going back and forth.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
lmao, im uploading rn. Its nothing grand, oh well. Whatever. But I hope you guys will like the chibi Rinas poppin'.
At least I can get back to drawing. Sick of writing and playtesting ngl, its such a headache seeing Rina get stuck in the wall for the 50th time or black screened out.

Ye, on that note, Ive not updated gallery... Fuck now that I think of it... Hope that playing gallery events is not gonna bug anything out. But its very important everyone goes from the start (I changed a lot of switches - so saves wont work correctly), and its important you see those chibi Rinas poppin'. I actually think that now the opening actually resembles an 'alright' experience rather than a boring slugfest.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
But as always, I would suggest waiting until 0.4 version. Which is probably, most probably gonna be the upcoming one, rather than playing half-baked stuff. 0.4 - being the milestone where I want the whole Chapter 1 to be done (with other milestones being 0.6 -orc chapt done, 0.8- piggo chapter done).

Actually I didnt even know that I have it in disclaimer before the game starts in big text saying 'wait for 0.4, dont play this half-done mess'.

And I am the one who ran the game the most from all of us. Makes me wonder if anybody is reading that stuff, because I for sure dont.

Edit: ye its uploaded and updated btw

Last edited:

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Let's Gooo new update, honestly this is pretty good really hope u continue to work on this. Never feel forced to update man always make sure to always work at ur own pace or u'll start to lose the drive to do anything for this game.

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
Anybody got a good save from this new update..I know you had to start everything over and I did, but I got stuck at the first rat eye mission where you have to kill the goblins(a save after that would be much appreciated)..thank you

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Makes me wonder if anybody is reading that stuff, because I for sure dont.
While my name isn't anybody but i do read such stuff :geek:

When an update is released, people play it! Not gonna wait for some later update just because the current one isn't a huge deal :sneaky:
Oh and by the way. Your drawings are gorgeous truely.

Reactions: Xhin

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Not mad at all I gotta start over. My save file bugged out early and I couldn't learn any more spells so had to brute force my way through most of the game. Plus with new stuff added in the beginning, even better to start over anyway.

Mar 19, 2021
I thought the old tubal was fine, but I am liking the new version better. Adds some more variety to her future partners other than just a regular old human man

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
a 5 star game? without a futa or ntr tag? how can this be!? I must know the secrets this game holds.

Also The Google drive link doesnt allow downloads. I get

"Access to doc-0o-cc-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403"

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
How do I see the new bobby scene? Did the shop job a few times and kept seeing the same stuff as the last update

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Art is cool, seems like i hit a bug tho;

Basically, if you enter the bio classroom on first morning you are stuck in there

After day 1 and you go outside, if you are not fast enough with dialogue you get stuck
Once I got past the introduction, I was not able to move or do anything. Doesn't seem to respond to the mouse or the keyboard for me.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Not mad at all I gotta start over. My save file bugged out early and I couldn't learn any more spells so had to brute force my way through most of the game. Plus with new stuff added in the beginning, even better to start over anyway.
I have done away with the spells that you get on levels and I want Rina to get spells just from being a semen vacuum cleaner eventually. Where Karn next to Old Rat Eye would serve as the 1st power check (basically lose to him until you suck up enough cum elsewhere to win - I kinda hope that with more content added build by build in the town itself that people would accidentally power up by looking for hevents rather than by grinding - and Rina after booby Ghund event even as lvl1 should just wipe the floor with Karn). I should've done the exclamation marks above Ghund lmao, I forgot they are even there, right, I shouldnt make a 'clarity' mechanic just to not use it later - will fix that.

Anybody got a good save from this new update..I know you had to start everything over and I did, but I got stuck at the first rat eye mission where you have to kill the goblins(a save after that would be much appreciated)..thank you
Could you specify? You mean that you did 1st sleep over and then went to gobbo-killing place and got stuck? (that one should be fixed, I did a sneaky hotfix yday but that was before the thread was bumped). Or is it some new hardlock entirely? Or is it the best option - did the hotfix create a new hardlock?

Rina Elementalists of manahold [0.3b] Compressed

Win/Linux (642 MB/ 228 MB) : ,WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.9
Image Quality: 75%.
Compressing to 75% my already compressed pics by 50%, bruh at this rate there wont be any pixels left.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes