4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Once I got past the introduction, I was not able to move or do anything. Doesn't seem to respond to the mouse or the keyboard for me.
Aint sure where without specificity - on that note - just 2 hardlocks, alright... Thats pretty good so far.

I thought the old tubal was fine, but I am liking the new version better. Adds some more variety to her future partners other than just a regular old human man
Ye, soon the whole Town + goblin stuff will be done then it will be time to move on to orc stuff and so on.

help! after i loaded my file, says that she's having mana overload and it get stuck there. how do i fix this?
loaded old save? - old saves will probably be busted to shit, I changed a good number of switches. Or is it a clean start?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Aint sure where without specificity - on that note - just 2 hardlocks, alright... Thats pretty good so far.

Ye, soon the whole Town + goblin stuff will be done then it will be time to move on to orc stuff and so on.

loaded old save? - old saves will probably be busted to shit, I changed a good number of switches. Or is it a clean start?
im just gonna start over. didnt know i had to. my bad

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
im just gonna start over. didnt know i had to. my bad
hey - I think its actually readable this time around - sometimes its still wall of text, but Chibi Rina pops make it much more bearable imho. And I reduced a lot of a "waste text". Tho just a heads up - Ghund is interactable until he tells you to wait for the new update inside his own house even if he doesnt have the exclamation mark above him.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I have done away with the spells that you get on levels and I want Rina to get spells just from being a semen vacuum cleaner eventually. Where Karn next to Old Rat Eye would serve as the 1st power check (basically lose to him until you suck up enough cum elsewhere to win - I kinda hope that with more content added build by build in the town itself that people would accidentally power up by looking for hevents rather than by grinding - and Rina after booby Ghund event even as lvl1 should just wipe the floor with Karn). I should've done the exclamation marks above Ghund lmao, I forgot they are even there, right, I shouldnt make a 'clarity' mechanic just to not use it later - will fix that.

Could you specify? You mean that you did 1st sleep over and then went to gobbo-killing place and got stuck? (that one should be fixed, I did a sneaky hotfix yday but that was before the thread was bumped). Or is it some new hardlock entirely? Or is it the best option - did the hotfix create a new hardlock?

Compressing to 75% my already compressed pics by 50%, bruh at this rate there wont be any pixels left.
well rina turning into cum vacuum... dunno how i feel about that, it basically means she is being turned to a bimbo slut

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
well rina turning into cum vacuum... dunno how i feel about that, it basically means she is being turned to a bimbo slut
Bimbo slut is ok in my book if done right. There needs to be some sort of conflict or friction so that it doesn't end banal and boring, e.g. she still struggles (at least internally) but can't help herself anyway.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I got an idea how to handle that. Which is why I deleted the spells that arent acquired through non-coom means and why I am putting emphasis on her 'life goals' so much. que all the text where she is Royal Guard-ing.

Can't wait to see Rina's cheeks get clapped in a way I would have never imagined before.
ye, i wanted to get one cheek clapping into this update, but considering the extent of the scene... It had to be put delayed until the following. But we finally trogged through the soft stuff and are on the cusp of the real Rina-to-cock action.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Was going to play until I saw the screenshots. it seems like your typical game where you only fuck ugly old fuckers and stupid ass goblins. no thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareRirorie

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
I have seen in the folder image a scene with mel and an other scene with the janitor , how to trigger it ?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I have seen in the folder image a scene with mel and an other scene with the janitor , how to trigger it ?
Melasa got the choppin block and I... Dont wanna bring her back, and if I do it will be just a fluff when I will be finishing the whole thing - kinda turned my back on anything that Rina isnt directly involved in. The janitor starts when Rina interacts with the upper blinky blink on her bed (which eventually serves as entrace to the gallery - but I have not updated it this build and frankly there isnt much to look for in the gallery anyhow, so I feel justified in not really updating it until there is at least 10 proper hardcore scenes). I think I will have to simplify and clarify it in further builds so people just dont think that the top bed button serves just some minor interaction or maybe let it autorun the first Wall Dick event.

Reactions: tyutyujj

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
ye, i wanted to get one cheek clapping into this update, but considering the extent of the scene... It had to be put delayed until the following. But we finally trogged through the soft stuff and are on the cusp of the real Rina-to-cock action.
Ayo don't play with my heart man, can't sleep at night while imagining that this scene is WIP. How am I able to survive until then?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Jesus, lmao. What the fuck my man.

Why does it look so disturbing to me? Is this how normies feel when seeing the plethora of the gobbo/orc games?

Extraordinary. I didnt know I was capable of feeling such a way considering my vast experiences. Bravo.

Edit: Just noticed it is the post #1001. Shouldve been a little faster and it wouldve been 1k exactly, a number much more fitting.

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
I have found 2 bugs so far: after the new library groping scene the guy is blocking your way, so unless you grabbed that top left book last, you will get stuck.
secondly, the boobjob scene didnt work once but worked the next time after i loaded prev save, idk why,
oh and also, i your clothes get removed during battle it gets switched to university ones and not the priestess

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes