4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1653034881471.png
so i saved just before rina using her tits and scene was fine when wasnt loaded but i got frozen in gallery while seeing masturbation so i had to load this save, sadly it also freezes, also the library guy can block us in the corner when we get that specal book on the left side first but i think it was already before there just wasnt given attention
so no new scenes with rat eye?

edit: never mind i skipped text slowerwithout holding Z and it somehow moved thru

Last edited:

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Came across this game in passing on one of my regular horny searches, and figured she's got some nice tits.

So I came here, and decided to post that comment for no reason.

I go back now, while I have this under my watch. :D

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 1820700
so i saved just before rina using her tits and scene was fine when wasnt loaded but i got frozen in gallery while seeing masturbation so i had to load this save, sadly it also freezes, also the library guy can block us in the corner when we get that specal book on the left side first but i think it was already before there just wasnt given attention
so no new scenes with rat eye?

edit: never mind i skipped text slowerwithout holding Z and it somehow moved thru
on it, gonna take a look at it and see what the hell is goofing up in there. - Gallery is probs more broken than not, I will eventually transport the mc into the place of gallery thing happening, but I didnt want to do that in this update since its a fucking bother. So thats on a list of to-do things.

the books - ha, thats the funny thing, she didnt get stuck before, I changed nothing there, and now she gets stuck. What a doofus Rina is.

hello RareRiroRie first of all I want to tell you that your art is incredible and rina is so beautiful :love:that she even feels a little sorry for everything that will have to happen to her I hope she can have a happy ending despite everything but well I would like to ask some things If you don't mind, the first Hypothetically speaking, when I finish the story of Rina, would you like to make another game?maybe a sequel with rina as MC or a different one, the second is the amount of gangbang content that there will be in the future, it is one of my favorite fetishes and I would like to know if I can tell that rina ends up surrounded by human and monster cocks several times during your adventure?
Ye there will eventually be a proper normal gangbang - especially gobbo and orc related. But I dont wanna spoil too much. And I plan on "happy ending", but thats so far in the future that it might change 10 times before I get to it. And picture quality wise, I only plan on improving and improving.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
cant seem to find the thing in the general store to advance the old man quest? any help?
shouldnt be nothing to find. It should autoplay when you enter the store. If not just take the job once or twice (the blinky list on the table right besides the "store" option). After you finish the job just enter the store again. It will autoplay.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
shouldnt be nothing to find. It should autoplay when you enter the store. If not just take the job once or twice (the blinky list on the table right besides the "store" option). After you finish the job just enter the store again. It will autoplay.
how to unlock school director molesting rina naked breast?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
how to unlock school director molesting rina naked breast?
ah, i just threw the pics in there since they are ready - but I was too lazy to write the event in. I will write it in eventually. This update is more of "hey, I am still alive" update. Rather than something I would like people to see. The update that I would like people to see will be the next one. 0.4, here I come! I mean Ive said it many times before, so its no secret that I am more into drawing than doing the rest of the stuff, heh.

Reactions: campfap

jokuur

May 23, 2019
the books - ha, thats the funny thing, she didnt get stuck before, I changed nothing there, and now she gets stuck. What a doofus Rina is.
to be clear its not freezing game, she is stuck in that upper left corner because guy isnt going back to the desk and blocking exit after cutscene with his wife

ah, i just threw the pics in there since they are ready - but I was too lazy to write the event in. I will write it in eventually. This update is more of "hey, I am still alive" update. Rather than something I would like people to see. The update that I would like people to see will be the next one. 0.4, here I come! I mean Ive said it many times before, so its no secret that I am more into drawing than doing the rest of the stuff, heh.
got it
btw can u send invite to ur discord?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
to be clear its not freezing game, she is stuck in that upper left corner because guy isnt going back to the desk and blocking exit after cutscene with his wife

got it
btw can u send invite to ur discord?
Ah i see. Sure just send me a msg, I will send you the link, you got private profile or something, so I cant just chug it there.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Ah i see. Sure just send me a msg, I will send you the link, you got private profile or something, so I cant just chug it there.
What do I need to do to be invited to ur discord? As I could see you for some reason send link via pm and not public

anonhog

Oct 2, 2019
Game freezes at the conversation in the basement of ghund. Edit: I think I found the reason why. I was talking to him from the right causing him to be unable to move in the cutscene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fakecrash

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
What do I need to do to be invited to ur discord? As I could see you for some reason send link via pm and not public
Theres a thing on subscribestar that will invite you - like I dont know if you even have to sub or something, I know its just on the side there, dunno if you have to sub (for 0$). I wouldve added a 0$ tier for patreon as well, but I dont know if its my 2012 Phenom pc or my 1970s internet that makes patreon so fucking slow, but the slowness of patreon pisses me off enough for me to avoid it lmao.

Game freezes at the conversation in the basement of ghund. Edit: I think I found the reason why. I was talking to him from the right causing him to be unable to move in the cutscene.
Ah shit, thanks, makes sense. I am gonna fix that, though I dont wanna spam hotfixes all the time. Might leave fixing it for the next update and just snicker everytime someone gets hardstuck there. Its imperative that every build I release has at least one hardstuck "feature".

How much content is out for this game right now? Game time-wise.
Not enough, I mean Ive made it more playable this time around (thanks to the rewrites and chibi Rina pop ups and some switches untangling), but its still a long way from a state I would like it to be in. I will try to get as close to that state as possible with the next update. Tho to answer the question: There is like 4 scenes that are alright, rest is just a fluff, not much to look at, not much to do - verdict: Not worth playing yet. But at least its progressing in the correct direction.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Got a few questions about if certain stuff would be added.

1. Futa content? Rina with a futa or the other way around.
2. Will there be more H-scenes during battle? I know goblins will take either Rina's top or skirt but will there be more than that?
3. Mama Rina? Will her mom ever appear in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: shadow_skill
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes