4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I have found 2 bugs so far: after the new library groping scene the guy is blocking your way, so unless you grabbed that top left book last, you will get stuck.
secondly, the boobjob scene didnt work once but worked the next time after i loaded prev save, idk why,
oh and also, i your clothes get removed during battle it gets switched to university ones and not the priestess
Thanks bud. Will look into it. The clothes arent switching to priestess after swiping? Well, its a non issue now. But thats bamboozling me, I thought I had the whole script done correctly there. Damn it.

Reactions: MooseMager

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
Thanks bud. Will look into it. The clothes arent switching to priestess after swiping? Well, its a non issue now. But thats bamboozling me, I thought I had the whole script done correctly there. Damn it.
also looks like the new scenes are not in gallery, you might want to look at that as well. in any case, your game is looking much better with every update keep it up! :3

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
In the GoFile download folder there is already 0.3c. Is it useable?
Ye, ye. That would be the most recent, but I dont wanna spam the edit all the time lmao.
Hello friend, please tell me how can I translate this game into Russian?) Thanks)
I mean sure, if you want to, I wouldnt mind sending you the work files - but its more work than pleasure ngl.
Though I will be making quite a lot of changes (not necessarily to the text) in the next build. So I would really suggest waiting until 0.4 if you dont want to feel like you are wasting your time.

That said btw, I didnt password restrict nothing - so you can just unpack the game with a SW as it is and get a 'work version' from it.

Reactions: MooseMager

the tremendous

May 20, 2022
hello RareRiroRie first of all I want to tell you that your art is incredible and rina is so beautiful :love:that she even feels a little sorry for everything that will have to happen to her I hope she can have a happy ending despite everything but well I would like to ask some things If you don't mind, the first Hypothetically speaking, when I finish the story of Rina, would you like to make another game?maybe a sequel with rina as MC or a different one, the second is the amount of gangbang content that there will be in the future, it is one of my favorite fetishes and I would like to know if I can tell that rina ends up surrounded by human and monster cocks several times during your adventure?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hello there dev, just wanna say that I played your game and I must tell you that you've done an amazing job so far.
Rina's design is absolutely perfect and your CGs are beautiful.
Keep up the good work man, can't wait for more!

Reactions: skyris_88

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
what can i say about this abortion called a game? your char is so stupid that she's tricked by a goblin 3 times. and the really frakked up thing is he uses the same trick all three times. but like always in these thing the female lead is nothing more than a vagina on legs. no thought, no power and no pride like in every one of these things. get some new material a woman can be more than just a wet spot.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes