4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
would u want ur game to be published in kagura games shop? i have account there they are new erotic games publisher made in response to steam and patreon not allowing support on their platforms, i have an account there and would buy ur game for my library
Nah. I kinda have this bug in my brain that tells me that until I am happy with my own product I dont want it pushed anywhere. Just quitely work on it in the corner until its something that I can say: "eyy thats pretty good, aint it?". Long way till then.
Kind of: 'I can do better and they deserve better, so what the fuck is this thing.'

Just wanted to say that the art is great since the dev seems to have some doubts, even if its not my kind of game.
Picture-drawing quality: Thats the only thing I am sure of thats gonna keep on improving, well I guess you will all see in a week or so. Ive wilfully made it a pledge that the new pics are always gonna be better than the ones before.

Though doubts wise - I dont have any doubts, either I get this done or it does me in. There aint gonna be no abandoning. I just hate the fact that I know that I wouldnt play my own game, given the choice. Now thats an issue that I gotta solve, so I better start solving that part, especially now when I consider the pics of decent enough quality to warrant a look.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
why not ur kind of game?
Not a big fan of female protagonists anymore. I used to like them a lot, Noxian Nights is still one of my favorite games as well as Ark Thompsons games, but for whatever reason they just don't appeal to me as much now. Anyway we shouldn't go too far off topic. I just wanted to let the dev know that his art has a real charm to it and not to push himself too hard. I know I do that with my own art.

motfef

Nov 8, 2021
seriously tho this game - Rina is one of few that are my type and i need to try karryns prison myself cus my buddies told me it was good but i dont like when heroine is that type of a slut from get go and it threw me back somewhat, i like slow corruption and heroines being resistant to lewd things its the most fun for me i guess, its hard to describe i like them shy or tsundere

i need to do something because subscribestar dont want to send me email verifying account and fuck patreon
i can tell you .... karryns prison is actually dat type of game, also the other games from the same creator are "start as a saint, end as a whore" ...... maybe you gonna find karryns prison more easy to see the content compared to Melty's Quest (same creator) but is the same line in the end (pls give me suggestion for dat type of game i LOVE corruption systems as those)

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i can tell you .... karryns prison is actually dat type of game, also the other games from the same creator are "start as a saint, end as a whore" ...... maybe you gonna find karryns prison more easy to see the content compared to Melty's Quest (same creator) but is the same line in the end (pls give me suggestion for dat type of game i LOVE corruption systems as those)
if u meant rina then maybe try my favorites
liz tower of grimore
tina
makina
kingdom of subversion
peasant quest
third crysis
kingdom of deception
goblin burrow

if u tolerate ntr:
ntr homestay
scars of summer
alansya chronicles

jokuur

May 23, 2019
and by saying karryn prison is that type u mean she is slut or its rinas type? i thought she was a slut from beginning...

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
and by saying karryn prison is that type u mean she is slut or its rinas type? i thought she was a slut from beginning...
Karryn is not a slut from the beginning. You can argue that from the start she has an inclination towards being a whore so if that's what you mean sure, what with her bitchy holier-than-thou attitude, but I think her corruption is paced decently enough (gameplay grinding aside).

qiuqicaa

Feb 19, 2022
I wanted to reply to this when I would be uploading the update in a week or so (or whatever. By now cant even trust my own word.)

That way I could say 'Yea'. And be correct even if 2 weeks later. But you guys ruined it for me.

Tho I got a good excuse this time, someone told me to play Karryn's Prison, so I was stuck savescuming on the Yetti for 2 days straight because I refused to see the defeat shackle up + the walk again for the 4th time in a row. Thats a noble cause. Tho that aside I got the drawing done for the update, now the writing... sigh... yay... the writing...
dont go hard on yourself, I really love this game! I just can't wait to play the next version.just keep going!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
dont go hard on yourself, I really love this game! I just can't wait to play the next version.just keep going!
ah dont worry, I am not hard on myself or nothing. I dont want it to seem like I am beating myself up over this thing. I just wanna deliver something I can say 'I gave it my best try' about. And that aside at least it makes me immune to any criticism, since anything anyone could ever say, I have already said that 20 times. Tho now going through the pics for the upcoming update, they are rather ok drawn, but the pace is annyoing to say the least. I should be capable now of pushing out a scene a week. I know I am. So why isnt it getting done at that damn pace. And with higher pace I could get around to the gameplay sooner rather than later... Better shape up RareRiroRie, shape up buddy, there are coomers that need steady supply of wank mats, shape up buddy.

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
i was also stuck but i tried to go thru this by holding Z or X and somehow it went thru however its basically end of the game once they reach city so u are not loosing much just some dialogue
which version are you playing?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
*Crossing my fingers hoping for an update by the end of this week*
Lmao, ye I am back onto it. Been fucking lazy, avoiding writing as much as I can, as a matter of fact, I am writing this reply just so I dont have to rewrite the damn ass Tubal scene which got redrawn... Fuck... Alright. Fuck it, I am gonna sit through it. The sooner I write and script it the sooner I can upload and the sooner I can get to the part that I enjoy. Drawing.

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
Lmao, ye I am back onto it. Been fucking lazy, avoiding writing as much as I can, as a matter of fact, I am writing this reply just so I dont have to rewrite the damn ass Tubal scene which got redrawn... Fuck... Alright. Fuck it, I am gonna sit through it. The sooner I write and script it the sooner I can upload and the sooner I can get to the part that I enjoy. Drawing.
Don't you think doing the part that you hate the most first and then drawing is gonna be easier for you.. I mean you get that off your chest and then you just relax drawing..I would do that if I were you, of course you're gonna have to change something in the script from time to time, but that's just my opinion

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes