4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
So tried the game out, like where this is going. Liked the art seems like you do that yourself so thats a big plus. looking forward to seeing more. Hope to see gangbangs some where down the line. saw alot of requests for pregnancy would like that to but sounds like that might not be your thing so you do you. Just wanted you to know I enjoyed the game. please don't burn yourself out. also any plans to get subsribstar? some people like me wont do patreon. good luck and thanks again.
Ty, yeah there are gonna be some 3+, though I will mess around first with 1on1 scenes until I feel comfortable drawing bodies squished together. Preggo, if anything then in afterstory only, so thats a good 50 years down the line. Subscribestar, I will set it up one day if there is the demand for it. trust me, after messing around on patreon I can understand why someone would avoid it, though I assume subscribestar will have the same issues, will see.

I've found a minor issue (took me 10 seconds to fix). After the second night in the dorm Rina's face expression didn't reset (variable 91). Thanks to that she looked all depressed next day.
Oh, thats on purpose. I wanted Rina to fully appear like she is having a shit day after her first raw mana injection. Haha, though you have seen my switches then. You have seen the mess that it is HAHAha, if I knew... oh man, I would have made a proper system to bunch relevant switches together. T-T

it bugs out after you go to taltk to the goblin(after doggy scene) - no longer black screen but now you can't talk to him or start the scene. Also any full saves so far?
If its after the new mastrubation scene (and if triggered again -> also after the gloryhole handy) then that is all there is to it rn. The gobbo shouldnt be there, forgot to disappear him from the gobbo hunting map. Though if its before (sometime during the walking sequence) then I will blow my brains out.

I talking about the One Red Eyes gblin whe we met for the frist time the succubus need a 4 choise when that gobbe gonna rape us. those choise:

1) Knock him out.
2) Kill him
3) Push him away
4) Just wait.

are all for the One Red Eys goblin we like to see
And all four resulting in gobbo going cock in? Just to have an "illusion" of choice or wdym?

Any solution for this bug?
The hotfix i uploaded yesterday should prevent any black screens during the scripted walking sequence. After Rina gets home and "cleans herself" then there are no more gobbo missions with ORE rn.

I will plant a roadmap for development here as well. Its messy as everything RPGM related with me but it should clarify things.
Untiasdtled.png

Things missing on the roadmap that I wanna do asap: Tubal rework and his ugly looking touchy ev with Rina.

Edit: I am gonna do a clean testrun today, somehow there is still some black screen popping up somewhere. Which I thought I got rid of in the B version. Anyways will give it a testerino later today and possibly plop out a C.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I liked it better old style of Rina(
Ye I originally thought I would do very cookie-cutter kind of hentai style. Though its not very "native" to me to draw like that, those styles require a good amount of time to build up and then deconstruct. Basically all those dudes that draw that style experienced in reducing the work needed per pic. I cant do that... At least yet. And the style I naturally gravitate towards to is more or less the current Rina you see. So thats the stylization I can follow the easiest.

The choise need to impact the story no just an illusion of them.
Yea, but there are bigger fish to fry rn. Gotta beef up the event count for the cycles before I get to branching. Though I am pretty certain that there are gonna be 2 choices there once I get around to it. Those being: Rina trusts ORE not to do anything shady -> gets fucked; Rina doesnt trust ORE -> gets cunni.

That aside having a branching choice story is a whole another can of worms that can easily bubble up to 3x the amount of stuff to do per event. So I would rather avoid that path. And those who reopened the game in RPGM and saw the switches and the mangled mess which causes stuff to trigger can understand my hesitation. haha

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Would love to see the bookstore owner maybe mid 30-early 40's, slightly handsome but not very confident (something Rina may help him with). I think the wife should be much older, and def play into the abuse onto the husband. Maybe Rina will feel bad and offer him favours, eventually being caught by the wife. The husband realizes his worth, kicks her out, and Rina and him get up to anticts to restore the store to its former glory. Beautiful game, dev. keep it up<3

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Would love to see the bookstore owner maybe mid 30-early 40's, slightly handsome but not very confident (something Rina may help him with). I think the wife should be much older, and def play into the abuse onto the husband. Maybe Rina will feel bad and offer him favours, eventually being caught by the wife. The husband realizes his worth, kicks her out, and Rina and him get up to anticts to restore the store to its former glory. Beautiful game, dev. keep it up<3
Yeah, I agree with that. Have had something like that appereance wise in mind when I was writing it. Even with the older wife. Actually there used to be a couple of lines mentioning that before I changed that due to some things. Haha, though the wife will be determined after the guy is drawn, gotta go off of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ienjoysit123

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, I agree with that. Have had something like that appereance wise in mind when I was writing it. Even with the older wife. Actually there used to be a couple of lines mentioning that before I changed that due to some things. Haha, though the wife will be determined after the guy is drawn, gotta go off of that.
Felt like it fit, esp with the line about it being her dead fathers store and guilt tripping the husband

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I kinda dont know what to say. The premise is pretty clear I would hope with ugly old bastard and a gobbo on the screen. Its about the contrast between ugly ass creature and a hot girl. There are a good number of games that sport only hot women and men and nothing else. This is a niche that I guess isnt for you.

Though I gotta say its quite hard to make a female protag without her being dumb as rocks or in financial ruin (prostitution treatment). Cuz girls that are hot dont really need to seek out sex actively, it pretty much falls into their lap.

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
I kinda dont know what to say. The premise is pretty clear I would hope with ugly old bastard and a gobbo on the screen. Its about the contrast between ugly ass creature and a hot girl. There are a good number of games that sport only hot women and men and nothing else. This is a niche that I guess isnt for you.

Though I gotta say its quite hard to make a female protag without her being dumb as rocks or in financial ruin (prostitution treatment). Cuz girls that are hot dont really need to seek out sex actively, it pretty much falls into their lap.
Dw man, so far this "niche" you're trying to push in your game is being done pretty well imo, and lets say this premise is done thousands of times, it doesn't matter (to me) as long as its well done, keep up the good work, looking foward to more updates on the game.

Reactions: nekobasu

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I like the game and appreciate that art is a very personal thing, but Rina's matchstick arms don't seem right when considering her sword-wielding ability and military aspirations. 'She-hulk' would be excessive, but a little bit of muscle up top shouldn't hurt. She might be able to build some up over time, thus saving any need for a total rework.
And ... the game freezes at the moment Rina catches ORE, ending the chase. Is there some earlier sequence of events that causes this problem to disappear?

sniedd88

Feb 9, 2018
I like the game and appreciate that art is a very personal thing, but Rina's matchstick arms don't seem right when considering her sword-wielding ability and military aspirations. 'She-hulk' would be excessive, but a little bit of muscle up top shouldn't hurt. She might be able to build some up over time, thus saving any need for a total rework.
And ... the game freezes at the moment Rina catches ORE, ending the chase. Is there some earlier sequence of events that causes this problem to disappear?
i fixed that problem by restarting the game

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
It doesnt happen to me, these bugs, I dont know if its some sort of fcced up global save from some previous build that was carried over to new. But the new build (with a fresh save and no global save) doesnt have that issue. Though somebody has had a similar issue that caused a black screen, which I really dont know why they are happening. I will try to troubleshoot it but I cant promise I will be able to solve it. Well. will try to do what i can

sniedd88

Feb 9, 2018
pretty much enjoying the game and it dose seems it has a lot of potential. keep up the good work and hopefully we see it completed one day

Reactions: sean wells

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
It doesnt happen to me, these bugs, I dont know if its some sort of fcced up global save from some previous build that was carried over to new. But the new build (with a fresh save and no global save) doesnt have that issue. Though somebody has had a similar issue that caused a black screen, which I really dont know why they are happening. I will try to troubleshoot it but I cant promise I will be able to solve it. Well. will try to do what i can
I'd done a fresh start with 2.2A and transferred the save across. I'll try again with 2.2B. The trouble with being a developer is that it's difficult to think of everything that your weird players can come up with.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I'd done a fresh start with 2.2A and transferred the save across. I'll try again with 2.2B. The trouble with being a developer is that it's difficult to think of everything that your weird players can come up with.
I mean this is my fault. Proper planning on my part wouldve prevented these things from surfacing.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The choice need to impact the story no just an illusion of them.
if you wanted a choice there , if you kill him he lets out a scream as he dies, alerting the succubus and the goblin and you are into a losing battle game over .

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I agree
And I wanted to kill him it could be better with choise:
1) Knock him out.
2) Kill him
3) Push him away
4) Just wait.
I disagree its the perfect time for him , She cant make noise ...or risk being discovered and he knows that she is bent over once he is in she can't move ......

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I disagree its the perfect time for him , She cant make noise ...or risk being discovered and he knows that she is bent over once he is in she can't move ......
I disagree I reder end two mission at one. Like killing two bird with one stone. You disagree cause you are like the gobline with most inopurtune time. I radre like Succusbus Pussy after push him away. This wahy I can kill all goblins out there

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
if you wanted a choice there , if you kill him he lets out a scream as he dies, alerting the succubus and the goblin and you are into a losing battle game over .
I thing the sucubus is related samehow to Rine. And likking her pussy gonna be fun after killing that traitor. he didin't kept his promis this why he deserv to die.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes