4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Kulotski

May 1, 2018
Damn, you're the best tits drawer I've seen so far xD
Waiting for this update, dude. I've been searching "Rina Elementalist" on f95 every fcking day since I first played it!
Cheers!
You can put it on watch <3
I agree with what you said. I love Rina's tits so much.

Reactions: Xill

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Damn, you're the best tits drawer I've seen so far xD
Waiting for this update dude... I've been searching "Rina Elementalist" on f95 every fcking day since I first played it!
Cheers!
Hope you mean the newer pics like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And not the old drawings like from the gobbo tit-fuck event... or some other early events. I drew them bad back then.
And a minor spoiler, but not really since Ive said so before already, your profile name "Fat Pig" will be very relevant in one chapter, the pigmen chapter (which will come after orc chapter, and orc chapter will come after this whole gobbo-succubus business is finalized). Though thats all I am gonna say.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

And not the old drawings like from the gobbo tit-fuck event... or some other early events. I drew them bad back then.
And a minor spoiler, but not really since Ive said so before already, your profile name "Fat Pig" will be very relevant in one chapter, the pigmen chapter (which will come after orc chapter, and orc chapter will come after this whole gobbo-succubus business is finalized). Though thats all I am gonna say.
She has great tits for sure, but damn those thighs and legs are so sexy and hot :p

Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018

M8 the redrawn tits actually look natural unlike the previous ones really well drawn ,

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
1636893791239.png

New Rina is hot no doubt, but it feels a bit like she is a different character? (at least in this idle pose picture). Her body language is open and warm, flirty and confident. It's not bad per say, but very different to the original timid and serious newb bombshell Rina (she was also taller as it seems). My personal preference is the original Rina tbh, maybe it's the unique pose as well (you don't see this pose very often and it's kinda more sexually provocative with the hands behind her back almost like she's tied up and ready for punishment). Visually both look fantastic though!

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
I like the original too, the new eyes are too big imo and i like how her shirt looked like it's doing it's best not to explode. The clothing in general looked more detailed, the wrinkles on the fabric are mostly gone now due to the softer shading.

Reactions: fredoo04
Aug 24, 2021

Is there gonna be more scenes with grandpa ghund?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 1499894

New Rina is hot no doubt, but it feels a bit like she is a different character? (at least in this idle pose picture). Her body language is open and warm, flirty and confident. It's not bad per say, but very different to the original timid and serious newb bombshell Rina (she was also taller as it seems). My personal preference is the original Rina tbh, maybe it's the unique pose as well (you don't see this pose very often and it's kinda more sexually provocative with the hands behind her back almost like she's tied up and ready for punishment). Visually both look fantastic though!
ye tho old Rina was ugly when naked. Sure when clothed the awkwardly put together body could pass, but not when naked. Though I get what you mean, I was trying to make the new Rina bit more expressive (arrogant and sure) which kind of clashes with the old disconnected look. Tho screw the old Rina look, she looked like trash naked, new one looks like fuckmachine and thats the most important thing, especially going forward since I will keep in line with the current style.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
ye tho old Rina was ugly when naked. Sure when clothed the awkwardly put together body could pass, but not when naked. Though I get what you mean, I was trying to make the new Rina bit more expressive (arrogant and sure) which kind of clashes with the old disconnected look. Tho screw the old Rina look, she looked like trash naked, new one looks like fuckmachine and thats the most important thing, especially going forward since I will keep in line with the current style.
I get what you're trying to achieve. And if this is the direction you're going with, well more power to you as a creator. The new Rina is hot. But it's a totally different direction. Especially with the face. Personally I prefer the old Rina's face. But it's your project, and your art. So I respect that.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I like the original too, the new eyes are too big imo and i like how her shirt looked like it's doing it's best not to explode. The clothing in general looked more detailed, the wrinkles on the fabric are mostly gone now due to the softer shading.
I was screwing around with colouring clothes etc. since I knew that was one of the areas I didnt enjoy doing. And to be fair a lot of detail gets lost anyways due to the window size. But ye lmao, old Rina was drawn "cleaner" even if quality wise she was 50x worse. Ingame though it gets reduced to a size that it doesnt really matter though. Same with new Rina, a lot of interesting detail gets lost in the resizing. I really ought to start drawing in lower res, either to save time or to get a firmer idea of how it will look like in a window.

Is there gonna be more scenes with grandpa ghund?
In the xmas update? Yea. And further down the line, Ghund will have quite a high number of events.

I get what you're trying to achieve. And if this is the direction you're going with, well more power to you as a creator. The new Rina is hot. But it's a totally different direction. Especially with the face. Personally I prefer the old Rina's face. But it's your project, and your art. So I respect that.
The old Rina and her face, it was the 1st pic I drew. It was more or less just to find out if I can even draw. So I kind of tried to ignore my 'normal' style (fixed with new Rina) and tried to copy that generic japanese hentai formula. Aka that typical dogface with weak features. I will really have to see how that will work once I will be drawing Rina with a cock jammed up her mouth, since more detailed (shovel) face (as opposed to that bubble dogface) could work wonders for the scene.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Will old scenes be renewed in the next update?
I hope I will have enough time to redo one scene. I wont beat around the bush. I kinda dislike the fact that the Biology prof. is so fucking generic 'WHO?'... Especially since I wrote him to be quite easily spooked and spunky, his pic deosnt suit him and overall he is kinda mute, looks wise. He aint disgusting like the neighbor, he aint so out of the left field like Ghund.

Considering he has only one scene and I very much dislike how low quality that scene is, I wanna redo that one and I was thinking I would do Tubal, the bio prof. a QoL update and make him somewhat unique so he doesnt spend his scenes in the shadow of Gramps Ghund and the neighbor-janitor. All things considered I will probs (I am pretty much set on this by now) make him a dwarf or just generally very short. Bit more spunky and expressive (he kinda is text-wise already so thats ok).

Basically like in all those animes and so on, when there is a principal or whatnot, he always is this little old pervy fuck. So just use that formula but instead of making him old, make him a middle aged little prevy fuck who lost his youth in pursuit of scholarly endeavors and now has some catching up to do. On Rina.

Thats one of the things that grinds my gears. And I would like to have that done sooner rather than later. Though as far as "renewed" scenes go, I wanna avoid replacing pics rn since the content aint there to justify replacing stuff instead of filling up with new content. But I am drawing a new masturbation-solo Rina scene because I just cant look at the current one and I have sorta bigger plans for that whole 'mana release' system and I need a proper well drawn good solo Rina lewd scene to do it justice.

Though what do you think about this Tubal redraw thing? Its not that much work and I would redo the touchy-scene one day anyways, so why not do it at once with a Tubal reimagined. I hope I will have the time to redraw him considering I still gotta do one BIG scene, a scene thats gonna take a good fucking while... Well whatever, lets see what I can do.

IceCubeMan99

Jun 5, 2017
I agree that there's something that seems generic about Tubal, either re-tweaking or changing him would be appreciated in the distant future.

However, I think it's most important to focus on the new content than redoing previous content, at least for the time being. I say this because that's what people expect the most. If you still redesign him soon-ish, I say to not change his previous scenes yet, because... well, people will always prefer new content.

Reactions: bprokof89
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes