4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

ermal

Sep 13, 2018
Well, that was pretty fast, I hoped to see at least 2 scenes, but its k, love ur stuff anyway

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Well, that was pretty fast, I hoped to see at least 2 scenes, but its k, love ur stuff anyway
I mean there sort of are 2 scenes. the sleeper and the follow up... (Just in case you missed the later one) and the follow up is quite a lot of stuff, or at least it was quite a lot of work hahaha. oh man.. That back angle almost killed me... Such a poor planning on my part when it came to drawing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
cool game, very promising.. I just don't understand why she's already without panties, I thought it would take longer for her to get to that state, but well, good game, I'm waiting for new updates.

Reactions: qqshe

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
cool game, very promising.. I just don't understand why she's already without panties, I thought it would take longer for her to get to that state, but well, good game, I'm waiting for new updates.
Oh.. The panties... haha... In the next 2 updates I will do a lot of the world narration, that sort of polish stuff, that should explain everything more, I just wanted to get the "main story-line" as close to the end of Chapter 1 as I could, just so I can retrospectively go back and care about the non-main stories piece by piece.

Ok so what was in this update?? I couldn't figure it out...
Talking to the goblin (Ol' Rat Eye) starts the whole chain where all the content is (talk, fight, sleep, buy, talk, sleep... and the main event)... reasoning why I am progressing this storyline faster than the rest (along with filling in the world) above.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Ok so what was in this update?? I couldn't figure it out...
Ye tho it has been brought to my attention that in that Save 2, the one I made for the old playaz who didn't want to go through the hoops. In that save you lack the necessary funds to continue (wanted to mirror the RL experience), so you gotta either kill 3 smol gobbos or sell some gobbo eyes and few hp potions that I prepared for you beforehand hhaa. Then you can hit up on Ol' Rat Eye, pay the fee and get a move on to the new content... :D

Reactions: RabbitHole69

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I mean there sort of are 2 scenes. the sleeper and the follow up... (Just in case you missed the later one) and the follow up is quite a lot of stuff, or at least it was quite a lot of work hahaha. oh man.. That back angle almost killed me... Such a poor planning on my part when it came to drawing it.
Sound very nice, so this new update event Rina will go to class without panties? I need to download to check out those new content and H scenes now

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Sound very nice, so this new update event Rina will go to class without panties? I need to download to check out those new content and H scenes now
NN, its the "Investigation" part.. Where you hire the good goblin to sniff out the bad goblins for you. You will see. A lot of that event is vary hand-holdy though.

Reactions: thevoid089

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
I liked it. From what I've read here, this is planned to be a mostly story-driven game? And how many unique cg sets are you planning on doing? I hope you've got a plan of what you want in this game without going into endless development hell(bless the western erotic game dev graveyard).

I'm telling you mate, get 30-ish unique cg sets and finish the game, contact kagura games and get a chinese translation on steam. It'll be bought up like hot pancakes, trust me. You don't need to make the first release an absolute banger, it'll be harder to meet expectations next time. Plus, extra funds for the next game.

Reactions: campfap

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
RareRirorie great job so far, I like a lot! The premise of the story and FMC are fire!
Curious to see what other monsters are going to abuse and corrupt FMC, that stuff is really hot.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I liked it. From what I've read here, this is planned to be a mostly story-driven game? And how many unique cg sets are you planning on doing? I hope you've got a plan of what you want in this game without going into endless development hell(bless the western erotic game dev graveyard).

I'm telling you mate, get 30-ish unique cg sets and finish the game, contact kagura games and get a chinese translation on steam. It'll be bought up like hot pancakes, trust me. You don't need to make the first release an absolute banger, it'll be harder to meet expectations next time. Plus, extra funds for the next game.
I was expecting to get the 1st Chapter finished sometime by April/May... Lunatic idea, now I see... Realistically I can see it finished in the upcoming 2 updates (3 if necessary), where I will aim at basically creating the world, systems (combat+in combat lewd pics), vendors, text, flavour all that kind of polish so anyone can fire up the game by that point and think to themselves that it feels like a "full" game.

My longterm plans is to make it 10hr avg playtime game. Which as of right now I think would mean 6-8 chapters, if each chapter is about 1hr30min. With the pacing being basically 1 hr of edging (all the events and side events leading up to the Ol' Rat Eye walk-and-talk adventure) and a main big coom event (the Ol' Rat Eye event - to put in the context of what is in the game rn).

I started it out knowing full well that the quality of the drawings in the earlier parts will be lower than the later, mainly due to the experience I will get while drawing... Which is fine by me, as long as the quality of the pics goes up and does not stagnate or go down... (Point in case the titfuck event being trash drawing quality wise compared to the latest events - Ghund handy, Ol' Rat Eye sleep+bonking).

In the end I really do want this to be packed with tons of events. Considering I enjoy drawing more than writing/scripting, I will probably cheat a lot and try to fit into the development as much drawing as I can just to avoid having to write and script...:D

I am not really concerned with the money, once I start approaching this as my dayjob, sure, as of rn... No.. And I kind of fundamentally refuse to price lock anything I make. A good wank should be for free and not for money and I so far intend on "making money" back on this just through simple donations... Goodwill rather than price lock. Though I have already hit the wall when it comes to the perpetual development and I basically refuse to add any new content ideas until everything that I have planned so far is in (since those ideas tend to bloat). Which is why as of rn I am only sure storywise what will be in chapter 1-3, past that I kind of refuse to plan anything as not to bloat it up even more.

Edit: Though to answer the original question lmao: I want to make something like old Acerola games were (not the new ones), where there is one main story that restricts the side-events until it reaches some point through interweaving those events together. Though a generally free roam kind of game, where the only mandatory content should be the main questline, but with a bunch of side-story content that the player would probably not want to skip.

RareRirorie great job so far, I like a lot! The premise of the story and FMC are fire!
Curious to see what other monsters are going to abuse and corrupt FMC, that stuff is really hot.
Ty VM. There is still a lot to do before I will be able to call the 1st chapter done. But the 2nd Ch. will be orcs and 3rd pigmen. I am almost certain I will sprinkle bunch of various monsters and beasts as minor side-stories, which only means I will have to add the bestiality tag once that happens..

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
And how many unique cg sets are you planning on doing?
Oh and to answer this part. Depends on the character, Ghund (an important character) will get quite the mileage, I expect myself to do about 5 introduction events, then a few special events and then about 3+ repeatable unique events in addition to just rewriting the 5 introduction events to be repeatable once their "relationship" gets to that point.

Minor characters having tops 5 events.

I don't really like reusing pics so expect most to be unique, but I am sure I will reuse assets more and more as the time goes on just because at one point I will see no sense in drawing the same position twice if I can just redraw the different male character that gets involved.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
beautiful art, although the heroine's breasts are too big, but the game itself is too small, I must add most of all, there is nothing to do in the game, as if you are driving on rails, I hope in the future there will be something worthwhile and with a choice
and yet it’s unpleasant that the heroine is fucked by a one-eyed ugly goblin, well, the author really wanted to, in general, thanks for the game, I’m waiting for the continuation

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
beautiful art, although the heroine's breasts are too big, but the game itself is too small, I must add most of all, there is nothing to do in the game, as if you are driving on rails, I hope in the future there will be something worthwhile and with a choice
and yet it’s unpleasant that the heroine is fucked by a one-eyed ugly goblin, well, the author really wanted to, in general, thanks for the game, I’m waiting for the continuation
Agreed that there isn't much to do and that its too "hand-holdy" I have been trying to dislodge myself from trying to force player to do things in succession etc. and further on I will try to make it that you can progress any side-story anyhow you want, one event per character per day or so... with some events locked behind a trigger during the main story.

Reactions: BreastsAss

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Her breasts are big because they are deadly weapons:KEK:

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
is it possible to add an option in the next update to instantly lose the battle? since some scenes are linked to defeat in battle it would be more practical i guess.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Oh and to answer this part. Depends on the character, Ghund (an important character) will get quite the mileage, I expect myself to do about 5 introduction events, then a few special events and then about 3+ repeatable unique events in addition to just rewriting the 5 introduction events to be repeatable once their "relationship" gets to that point.

Minor characters having tops 5 events.

I don't really like reusing pics so expect most to be unique, but I am sure I will reuse assets more and more as the time goes on just because at one point I will see no sense in drawing the same position twice if I can just redraw the different male character that gets involved.
It's good that you got it figured out. You should still consider putting on the free-to-play version on Steam though, most people really have no interaction with h-games outside of Steam and don't know that f95 or other sites like it exist.

On another note though, I noticed that during sex scene with rat eye, Rina didn't really care that rat eye might impregnate her with gobbos despite having a lecture a few days prior that goblins can impregnate everything. Rat eye, the mushbrain goblin, should at least be raving mad that he is putting goblings in her womb with the amount he was cumming. I personally think it would be more exciting if she was concerned about this even if she only gets pregnant in the endgame.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes