4.30 star(s) 35 Votes
Apr 5, 2021
Good morning I read a comment (and a good hentai) back and I think a monster horse can be a good idea and if they are intimidating in several ways and since they do not appear in games it would be something new. and thanks for answering my question from before

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Good morning I read a comment (and a good hentai) back and I think a monster horse can be a good idea and if they are intimidating in several ways and since they do not appear in games it would be something new. and thanks for answering my question from before
I would like to keep some sort of 'realism' in my drawings, aka yard long cock crushing Rinas lungs from the inside is something I would like to avoid. Though as you know there is not much content yet and it will be a long road. There is still a lot of work on the schedule before I get to the part where I would be able to polemize what sort of a monster should be added or not.

I would like to chug out a drawing after a drawing but usually, I come home beat from my dayjob. Rn the schedule is clear, it should be one of the public posts on patreon. I gotta get that done then I introduce orcs.

I have nothing against horses etc., I would like to add them in eventually, but everything is bloating up on me when it comes to events/storylines, so I will focus first on the stuff I 1000% want to be in.

Reactions: Xhin and fredoo04

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can somebody else who had trouble starting the game (errors upon errors) confirm that this test version where I disabled the pre-title plugin works?

ty in advance
asdasd77 Wolhex

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
sorry for putting me in, but if friend do not worry obviously it is well understood that such a huge penis is IMPOSSIBLE for it to enter the real world but if you have seen hentai monsters you will know that it is perfectly possible (because women are made of rubber) I fully understand that I do not feelcomfortable, for example, I don't like the label "fat ugly bastard" or "old" (it doesn't make sense that a 90-year-old man is more virile than a 30-year-old) but hey, I believe the charm of the genre "monster sex" they are monstrous cocks and corruption as if they have cocks like humans orJust a little one, it wouldn't make sense for heroine to get addicted to monster cocks, right?also, monsters are like 3 or 4 times bigger I love that the heroine tries to suck a cock bigger than her xd, this is just my opinion, I hope you don't take it the wrong way, bye k View attachment 1126352 View attachment 1126353 View attachment 1126356 View attachment 1126362
Hahah when you put it like that... Of course I have no probs with that. I mean its a whole genre isn't it... I was simply stating a personal opinion. Wasn't aiming to target or offend the artist/dev or anyone. But some people just lack the ability to be civil and accept others opinion. I'm glad you're not one of them. So cheers to you mate.
On the side note... I'm not one of those people who play a genre they don't like and then rant about it in the threads. So if I'm here means that I got no probs with it.

Apr 5, 2021
I would like to keep some sort of 'realism' in my drawings, aka yard long cock crushing Rinas lungs from the inside is something I would like to avoid. Though as you know there is not much content yet and it will be a long road. There is still a lot of work on the schedule before I get to the part where I would be able to polemize what sort of a monster should be added or not.

I would like to chug out a drawing after a drawing but usually, I come home beat from my dayjob. Rn the schedule is clear, it should be one of the public posts on patreon. I gotta get that done then I introduce orcs.

I have nothing against horses etc., I would like to add them in eventually, but everything is bloating up on me when it comes to events/storylines, so I will focus first on the stuff I 1000% want to be in.
Of course, I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother, it's just that I like the game a lot and I'm excited to know what will happen in the future and not me personally I have not had any problem with the game all works fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
started the game but gave the same error after 2 minutes
Hmm.. At least we have made a progress... I will try to juggle stuff around and see what goes and what not.

Of course, I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother, it's just that I like the game a lot and I'm excited to know what will happen in the future and not me personally I have not had any problem with the game all works fine
There is nothing to apologize for. I am here to mingle with the community, so answering all sorts of questions doesn't really bother me at all.

Reactions: Sloth84

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Is 0.1.8 in the making? (I think that would be the next version)
Also will there be pregnancy?
Right now not and in the next update either but rarorirorie (the developer) said that the mc (rina) could get pregnant with several monsters in the future, so wait friend

Last edited:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
For a game in early development this is pretty good. Love the concept and art. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys :) that's everything i have in my gallery.
do i have everything? or i'm still missing some scenes?
Thanks in advance and keep the good work RareRirorie !! Your game is god damn gooooood !
( and btw if i'm not too indiscreet, can i know where you got your inspiration from to create your own game? i mean did you play a lot of rpg before ?)

Capture d’écran 2021-04-19 204057.png

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Is 0.1.8 in the making? (I think that would be the next version)
Also will there be pregnancy?
I am frankly not a big fan of preggo myself. Though there is a strong preggo lobby, so eventually I will most probably include it. Though I am opposed to the 'baby making machine' approach, I would rather create an event-storyline where she would get preggo, or/and do GORs with preggo ending.

Hello guys :) that's everything i have in my gallery.
do i have everything? or i'm still missing some scenes?
Thanks in advance and keep the good work RareRirorie !! Your game is god damn gooooood !
( and btw if i'm not too indiscreet, can i know where you got your inspiration from to create your own game? i mean did you play a lot of rpg before ?)

View attachment 1151506
Ye everything in the gallery is open. I am trying to add a good number of unique events every new build, especially since I want this whole thing to be character event heavy (combat etc. being in the background).

Though I started working on this when I noticed that the guy making Cruse of Pleasure (Rannero) is basically uploading one update every like 4 months and in that update there is like 50 lines of new dialogue and 1 new picture and often times a reused one. I like Ranneros drawing style etc. even though I am not really fan of the characters there, probably not hard to guess what I find a bit too much when it comes to that project. - That said, I thought that I might as well try to do something myself. After all it really cant take 4 months to draw 1 picture right? So in like October or something I started doing a little bit here and there, in December I rushed to finish whatever I had. And now we are where we are. Though I posted here the time schedule and what I want to get done in the next 3 builds. Though ye, it was mainly to prove to myself that Rannero is lazy, then to start doing something productive with my life (and if making my fellow degenerates coom isn't productive then I don't know what is). The way I want to approach my game is basically make something like the old Acerolla games where you have like 10ish characters that have their own story. Mixed with Karryn's Prison when it comes to combat (but not so well done, I want the combat just to have something to look at while going through it.. so it doesn't feel boring af).

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2017
I am frankly not a big fan of preggo myself. Though there is a strong preggo lobby, so eventually I will most probably include it. Though I am opposed to the 'baby making machine' approach, I would rather create an event-storyline where she would get preggo, or/and do GORs with preggo ending.

Ye everything in the gallery is open. I am trying to add a good number of unique events every new build, especially since I want this whole thing to be character event heavy (combat etc. being in the background).

Though I started working on this when I noticed that the guy making Cruse of Pleasure (Rannero) is basically uploading one update every like 4 months and in that update there is like 50 lines of new dialogue and 1 new picture and often times a reused one. I like Ranneros drawing style etc. even though I am not really fan of the characters there, probably not hard to guess what I find a bit too much when it comes to that project. - That said, I thought that I might as well try to do something myself. After all it really cant take 4 months to draw 1 picture right? So in like October or something I started doing a little bit here and there, in December I rushed to finish whatever I had. And now we are where we are. Though I posted here the time schedule and what I want to get done in the next 3 builds. Though ye, it was mainly to prove to myself that Rannero is lazy, then to start doing something productive with my life (and if making my fellow degenerates coom isn't productive then I don't know what is). The way I want to approach my game is basically make something like the old Acerolla games where you have like 10ish characters that have their own story. Mixed with Karryn's Prison when it comes to combat (but not so well done, I want the combat just to have something to look at while going through it.. so it doesn't feel boring af).
DutBncn.jpg

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes