4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I have this problem, the game freezes after the dialogue with the professor. can it be solved or do you have a save file after this event? thank you:)
I really should have made a hotfix for this little thing haha.
The easy way around this bug (and intended) is not to go into that room, you will get teleported there during Bio 2 class. I just forgot to lock the door before that event fires haha :D

Reactions: Raiden-K

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
I like the character design. Big boobs and pantyless is almost dream come true. The story is too early to judge, but right now i am paying enough attention to know what is going on, so another +. The campus seems overly large and barren though, so a few more NPC's with simple animation could liven up the place a bit. Or downsize it, but then other problems arise. That's my only gripe so far.
Is there any chance of watersport fetish/pee scenes being added?
No matter the answer, this game is on my watchlist now. Keep up the good work. I will eagerly await new updates.

Reactions: ChronoNono

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Oooo, hadn't seen this one yet. Art is fantastic. Looks very promising indeed.
tyvm
I like the character design. Big boobs and pantyless is almost dream come true. The story is too early to judge, but right now i am paying enough attention to know what is going on, so another +. The campus seems overly large and barren though, so a few more NPC's with simple animation could liven up the place a bit. Or downsize it, but then other problems arise. That's my only gripe so far.
Is there any chance of watersport fetish/pee scenes being added?
No matter the answer, this game is on my watchlist now. Keep up the good work. I will eagerly await new updates.
Yea, it is still in early phases, I plan to fill the world in part by part with each update. (I want the game to be fairly long 8-12 hrs) Glad though that you like the MC. Watersports though, not really my cup of tea. Though not really that much of work to add, but if I ever put it on the to-do list, it will be in very late phases of the creation process.

Reactions: Pedoune and JKL998

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I really should have made a hotfix for this little thing haha.
The easy way around this bug (and intended) is not to go into that room, you will get teleported there during Bio 2 class. I just forgot to lock the door before that event fires haha :D
hi, I tried not to enter there, I talked to a girl with her can but I don't know what to do afterwards. The only thing is to go back to that classroom of professing and it freezes again. How can I do?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
hi, I tried not to enter there, I talked to a girl with her can but I don't know what to do afterwards. The only thing is to go back to that classroom of professing and it freezes again. How can I do?
Go to sleep after talking with the blonde girl. Then talk to the old dude north of the blonde girl. Ok, this decides it, I will find a way to add some sort of quest tracker.

Reactions: Xill and Raiden-K

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Go to sleep after talking with the blonde girl. Then talk to the old dude north of the blonde girl. Ok, this decides it, I will find a way to add some sort of quest tracker.
I couldn't go to sleep after speaking to her for some reason!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I couldn't go to sleep after speaking to her for some reason!
So far its pretty straightforward haha. Every morning: 'Wake up, do combat and bio class'; 2nd day you get tped to Tubals office while talking to him after bio class 2, go to the blonde girl, go sleep, go to classes or to the old mentor, go to library, the end, lose to goblin that Ive added just so people get to see some actual scene and not only teasing.

That said I will add some main quest tracker and so on in the next update along with free roam. ;) Hopefully by then I get it to the free roam stage, at worst I think I should get chapter 1 done in two updates tops... will see lmao.

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
Yea, it is still in early phases, I plan to fill the world in part by part with each update. (I want the game to be fairly long 8-12 hrs) Glad though that you like the MC. Watersports though, not really my cup of tea. Though not really that much of work to add, but if I ever put it on the to-do list, it will be in very late phases of the creation process.
Don't feel obligated to add that though. My question was just out of interest.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
lose to goblin that Ive added just so people get to see some actual scene and not only teasing.
It is one of those you can not win type fights then? I basically never bothered with that guy, the one in the park like area, mainly due to after killing the other two I had about 50hp and 0 mana left and decided bugger that, which pretty much stops you dead at that point.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
It is one of those you can not win type fights then? I basically never bothered with that guy, the one in the park like area, mainly due to after killing the other two I had about 50hp and 0 mana left and decided bugger that, which pretty much stops you dead at that point.
Oh ye true, you got a point there. I made him so you lose to him, though after the event you are meant to win, but there is GOR if you lose. Though you bring up an interesting point that you might not wanna fuck with the guy (literally, to an extent...) if you are low hp. I should add some sort of marker on him or smthn, so you know its not an ordinary dude.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Oh ye true, you got a point there. I made him so you lose to him, though after the event you are meant to win, but there is GOR if you lose. Though you bring up an interesting point that you might not wanna fuck with the guy (literally, to an extent...) if you are low hp. I should add some sort of marker on him or smthn, so you know its not an ordinary dude.
How many of these sort of things do you plan for the game?, as this is one of the things I hate about games, where you will loose if you fight them. if they are supposed to be auto loose, then simply do not bother with the fight, as soon as the player attacks simply pop up a screen saying they are too strong and carry on, having to spend however much time going through the fight just to realize that in the end it does not matter because you can not win is annoying as hell in my view.

And yup I had low hp and pretty much decided nope, the other took about 70 or so hp each and I had mp to heal with, now I have no mp to heal with, right time to go and do something else, just to find nope, you are pretty much locked, the only thing you seem able to do at that point is fight, sure it is in effect the intro section which tends to be pretty much linear and railroady in basically all these games.

Also does this fight auto save just before it then reload after you loose?

I do however like the art, though as some are saying her boobs look just a bit odd for her, but meh, that is something that could be sorted out later, by replacing the art work depending on who is doing it, as for the rest, I too found the lock in the headmasters office where you enter but in effect stop in the door, and have no movement after wards. I do look forward to how things progress with this though, chances are though I will only check out every fourth or fifth update, mainly due to the fact I tend to restart each time rather than using previous saves.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
How many of these sort of things do you plan for the game?, as this is one of the things I hate about games, where you will loose if you fight them. if they are supposed to be auto loose, then simply do not bother with the fight, as soon as the player attacks simply pop up a screen saying they are too strong and carry on, having to spend however much time going through the fight just to realize that in the end it does not matter because you can not win is annoying as hell in my view.

And yup I had low hp and pretty much decided nope, the other took about 70 or so hp each and I had mp to heal with, now I have no mp to heal with, right time to go and do something else, just to find nope, you are pretty much locked, the only thing you seem able to do at that point is fight, sure it is in effect the intro section which tends to be pretty much linear and railroady in basically all these games.

Also does this fight auto save just before it then reload after you loose?

I do however like the art, though as some are saying her boobs look just a bit odd for her, but meh, that is something that could be sorted out later, by replacing the art work depending on who is doing it, as for the rest, I too found the lock in the headmasters office where you enter but in effect stop in the door, and have no movement after wards. I do look forward to how things progress with this though, chances are though I will only check out every fourth or fifth update, mainly due to the fact I tend to restart each time rather than using previous saves.
This is the only one combat (so far...) that I have planned to be a loss (though even if you win, the same event happens btw). I will make sure to include some sort of marker, so its obvious you gotta talk to the guy. By the tits, you mean the standing art?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Looks promising. Will come back to it after some months where several updates will be released.

One thing that bothers me tho, is that it looks extremely linear. No choices, no subquest, no jobs, no optional events... So i hope all those classic feature are going to be added.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Looks promising. Will come back to it after some months where several updates will be released.

One thing that bothers me tho, is that it looks extremely linear. No choices, no subquest, no jobs, no optional events... So i hope all those classic feature are going to be added.
It's literally only the second update though.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
so what ? if the start of the game is linear it may implies that the whole thing is just going to be that way.
Think of it as a prologue sort of thing. The dev said that will have sidequests and stuff soon though.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
so what ? if the start of the game is linear it may implies that the whole thing is just going to be that way.
Think of it as a prologue sort of thing. The dev said that will have sidequests and stuff soon though.
I want to kind of follow the same principle that the old Acerola games follow, except there will be a main storyline quest. Which you will need to complete to continue some sidequests etc.
Wanted to make the current version in some way free roamy, though I figured it would be better if I introduced the training event and mechanic first. (Ghund)

(The old old acerola games, where you have handful of sidequest NPCs that you will actually get to know, unlike the new ones where there is tons of unimportant npcs)

Reactions: Xaoyu and Xill
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes