4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
girls under 18 in my language we call little girls, older girls are 18 to 25-26 and above that they are called women,It does not suit a girl to have such big tits, such tits have women over 40 years old.
What's the point of sticking around if you find it disgusting then? You obviously never seen women in their youth (18+, 20s) with big breasts, which mind you there's tons of them irl.

Besides it's not like her tits don't fit the rest of her body. She has a big ass, big thighs and she's fit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talk about enforcing your kinks on others. Why do so many people do this in this forum? If you don't like something there's tons of other games that fit your criteria.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update was very fun, still sad that we still had to go from point A to B and didn't have freely movement yet but Dev promise that it will be free roam next update so I'm okay with that for now

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, I see. I am aware of the Tubal room making players stuck if they walk in before the Biology 02 event happens, where you get teleported there.

Sena fight, thats a new one though. I will check it out.

Thanks for letting me know. If you want to just run the game through (in the case you weren't able to get past the freezes), you can just every morning go to the war room then biology right after, when somebody tells you to go somewhere, go there, its pretty straightforward. That way you should avoid all mishaps.

I will get on the bug thing then... ;) ty vm.
thx, this way it worked fine

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
girls under 18 in my language we call little girls, older girls are 18 to 25-26 and above that they are called women
> 17.9 year olds are little girls
bruh moment

It does not suit a girl to have such big tits, such tits have women over 40 years old and from the heavy weight they fall down.( Newton's law of gravitation )
if you like big tits I dedicate the photo to you.
If you don't like young women with big tits, perhaps you should consider browsing https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=360

Reactions: Xill

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
cute game. interesting artstyle. i like the map layout and the idea with the task is implemented nicely and thoughtful. the combat isnt too hard (thankfully!) and the main character has curves and looks cute with those glasses.
i wonder if she can make out with "grandpa" and despite all that honouring the artstyle might be okay and interesting but i am personally not the biggest fan of it. in her default-screen Rina's legs look way too skinny and her boobs very unrealistic. but in other scenes she looked curvier and way hotter. her face is always cutee but her body is... very unreastic shaped - at last in her default (and a bit in her combat) screen. she gives me some vibes of that girl from naruto... but its just a bit sad she doesn't have black or brown hair but maybe she really has to wear pruple hair for some reason.
and i really hope that hole "going to classes" doesnt get to repetitive

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
pros
- nice drawing
- actual ugly bastard instead of handsome cuck chads

cons
- don't have basic stuff option to tweak text speed, option to skip them using shift/ctrl (basic needed stuff in rpgm)
- gallery system. (yea, mentioned this everytime i play any rpgm games, like why bother even make games when you don't even have basic stuff implemented) (this is why jp rpgm games triumph over western)
- maps look unproportionate in size, is it a bustling city with academy? if yes, why there are only 1 map of houses, academy is unreasonably large, with only 3 classes (oh, two of them magically connect to combat class too)

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
pros
- nice drawing
- actual ugly bastard instead of handsome cuck chads

cons
- don't have basic stuff option to tweak text speed, option to skip them using shift/ctrl (basic needed stuff in rpgm)
- gallery system. (yea, mentioned this everytime i play any rpgm games, like why bother even make games when you don't even have basic stuff implemented) (this is why jp rpgm games triumph over western)
- maps look unproportionate in size, is it a bustling city with academy? if yes, why there are only 1 map of houses, academy is unreasonably large, with only 3 classes (oh, two of them magically connect to combat class too)
Handsome cuck chads... I don't know if I should balance out the ugly bastards with the chads (Karn exists for that reason) or go all-in on ugly bastards.

Text speed etc., I will be spending this month trying to set up everything in RPGM, combat/plugins/etc.etc.etc., I will try to fix that as well, though I don't want people to just skip all the stuff that's going on, but I understand the appeal.

Gallery - I refuse to add a gallery until there are at least 20+, maybe even more, unique events. It would be a very sad gallery if there were just a few things on display.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Handsome cuck chads... I don't know if I should balance out the ugly bastards with the chads (Karn exists for that reason) or go all-in on ugly bastards.

Text speed etc., I will be spending this month trying to set up everything in RPGM, combat/plugins/etc.etc.etc., I will try to fix that as well, though I don't want people to just skip all the stuff that's going on, but I understand the appeal.

Gallery - I refuse to add a gallery until there are at least 20+, maybe even more, unique events. It would be a very sad gallery if there were just a few things on display.
you will be sorry when you found out you didnt optimize your game to be able to implement gallery without screwing over 100+ other switches you have at hand.

sorry, it has to be said, because so many games specially rpgm got screwed over because of this

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
cute game. interesting artstyle. i like the map layout and the idea with the task is implemented nicely and thoughtful. the combat isnt too hard (thankfully!) and the main character has curves and looks cute with those glasses.
i wonder if she can make out with "grandpa" and despite all that honouring the artstyle might be okay and interesting but i am personally not the biggest fan of it. in her default-screen Rina's legs look way too skinny and her boobs very unrealistic. but in other scenes she looked curvier and way hotter. her face is always cutee but her body is... very unreastic shaped - at last in her default (and a bit in her combat) screen. she gives me some vibes of that girl from naruto... but its just a bit sad she doesn't have black or brown hair but maybe she really has to wear pruple hair for some reason.
and i really hope that hole "going to classes" doesnt get to repetitive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mickl001 and Xill

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
you will be sorry when you found out you didnt optimize your game to be able to implement gallery without screwing over 100+ other switches you have at hand.

sorry, it has to be said, because so many games specially rpgm got screwed over because of this
Ye Ive actually thought of that. I will just make a new event and copy the text/etc. I don't think there will be a problem. At least rn, especially since I dont plan on restricting what you can and cannot see in the gallery. The all or nothing route, once you finish the game (or get a full save, which I may provide) it will be all on. Though I really want the players to go through relationship building with every character (aka play the game, though I understand the appeal of hopping right into the gallery)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ye Ive actually thought of that. I will just make a new event and copy the text/etc. I don't think there will be a problem. At least rn, especially since I dont plan on restricting what you can and cannot see in the gallery. The all or nothing route, once you finish the game (or get a full save, which I may provide) it will be all on. Though I really want the players to go through relationship building with every character (aka play the game, though I understand the appeal of hopping right into the gallery)
:KEK: you are underestimating the level of laziness of users here, thats all i can say

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
:KEK: you are underestimating the level of laziness of users here, thats all i can say
I want there to be tons of events to see and I want the first build with a gallery to reflect that, so no gallery until there is a ton of shit to see. Though Prof. Macer is the chaddiest of chads, and so is to some extent Karn, well there is always a space for a good looking kind of a guy to add into the game, if thats your thing. I enjoy drawing monsters/etc. a bit more than normal looking dudes so it is gonna be the focus of the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I want there to be tons of events to see and I want the first build with a gallery to reflect that, so no gallery until there is a ton of shit to see. Though Prof. Macer is the chaddiest of chads, and so is to some extent Karn, well there is always a space for a good looking kind of a guy to add into the game, if thats your thing. I enjoy drawing monsters/etc. a bit more than normal looking dudes so it is gonna be the focus of the game.
It would be fun if you in the future updates have some repeatable event or sex action for players to have some fun before adding Gallery system in it, like changing clothes or taking shower. And I think it would be more fun if beside the ugly old man and her classmates, you could have let MC being sexual assault by pervert villagers or the guards

Reactions: Xill

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Could even be some kids that love pranking do some lewd action whenever she had to go to her teacher house and when pass by them she got have skirt pull up or her panties pull down
Edit: Forgot about the mana overflown Rina have problem with, that could be great for it to be repeat masturbating every night after your game reach to free roaming

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Could even be some kids that love pranking do some lewd action whenever she had to go to her teacher house and when pass by them she got have skirt pull up or her panties pull down
Edit: Forgot about the mana overflown Rina have problem with, that could be great for it to be repeat masturbating every night after your game reach to free roaming
I have plans for the masturbation etc. That aside I really don't want to have any kids in the game etc. Thats why I was bit irked when some guy in the comments said that Rina is 'a little girl', its a university setting, as far as I am aware you need to be 18+ (finished high school education) to attend uni. That said I will focus now on the combat system, I want it to work in completely different way... and it really is cucking me rn, cant find a way how to make Rina take multiple attacks during one turn (action points kind of way, Divinity etc.)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have plans for the masturbation etc. That aside I really don't want to have any kids in the game etc. Thats why I was bit irked when some guy in the comments said that Rina is 'a little girl', its a university setting, as far as I am aware you need to be 18+ (finished high school education) to attend uni. That said I will focus now on the combat system, I want it to work in completely different way... and it really is cucking me rn, cant find a way how to make Rina take multiple attacks during one turn (action points kind of way, Divinity etc.)
Just ignore his comments, sometimes there's people with a little bit....odd in the senses of fetish preference that it would be better to not argue with (I think your character design was fine if not very sexy). I'm not a game designer so can't help you with that, but hope that you could succeed with making the combat system as you wanted. Maybe more pros on the site could have help you with that problem

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It would be fun if you in the future updates have some repeatable event or sex action for players to have some fun before adding Gallery system in it, like changing clothes or taking shower.
I'm really hoping for repeatable events aswell.

ArthurHuge

Sep 26, 2019
lolita ever thought kids? but it is not kids, Say Lolita (age 18 years ) clothes mean it is fantasy clothes, age 18 years and age infinite years.
any fuck, magic hand power can make: LARGE BIG PENIS SIZE AND LARGE BIG PUSSY!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
lolita ever thought kids? but it is not kids, Say Lolita (age 18 years ) clothes mean it is fantasy clothes, age 18 years and age infinite years.
any fuck, magic hand power can make: LARGE BIG PENIS SIZE AND LARGE BIG PUSSY!
You are a wild ride, a concoction of the most random things. Haha. I will have to write some of Ghund's mental lapses in your style of writing, it surely would fit the character :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ArthurHuge
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes