4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Do you per-chance have an ETA on next update? Really enjoyed this game so looking forward to next update :)
I wanna keep this update "deadline" pretty open, gotta address a lot of things I neglected game-wise. And also wanna get a meaningful amount of scenes in. Literally everthing depends just on my tempo (especially drawing-wise). I mean look at that Courage the cowardly dog guy, he pumped up 2 pics in no time. Gotta attain his levels of tempo. So I better shut the hell up, put my head down and get to work, cant let him outpace me.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
I wanna keep this update "deadline" pretty open, gotta address a lot of things I neglected game-wise. And also wanna get a meaningful amount of scenes in. Literally everthing depends just on my tempo (especially drawing-wise). I mean look at that Courage the cowardly dog guy, he pumped up 2 pics in no time. Gotta attain his levels of tempo. So I better shut the hell up, put my head down and get to work, cant let him outpace me.
Thats fair, and im not really looking for a specific date, more so potentially if it can be expected within in a month or 2.

And good luck with picking up the tempo (y)

MDK_OSO

Jun 17, 2019
Could someone post their save file for us people who want to experience the new update without having to replay the whole game again?

Apr 10, 2019
Game is good. The art is no 1 and it has a lot of potential. Looking forward to future updates. Id defo support development if i had any money lol. For the shopkeeper maybe a buff/fat guy who was a famous fighter in the past but had no talent for elemental skills? Still got some muscle from the old days but saddened by where his life is and how his bitch of a wife has changed over the years. Idk just an idea

Only critism is that the dicks look really wierd and it feels like theres not enough build up before she gets fucked by the gobo while hiding imo. Ive seen all the scenes with old man

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Game is good. The art is no 1 and it has a lot of potential. Looking forward to future updates. Id defo support development if i had any money lol. For the shopkeeper maybe a buff/fat guy who was a famous fighter in the past but had no talent for elemental skills? Still got some muscle from the old days but saddened by where his life is and how his bitch of a wife has changed over the years. Idk just an idea

Only critism is that the dicks look really wierd and it feels like theres not enough build up before she gets fucked by the gobo while hiding imo. Ive seen all the scenes with old man
Weird as in how weird? Weirdly drawn, badly drawn, not this or that? I kind of wanted to make the dicks be recognizable - all of the importants dicks to be unique. So my question is rather aimed at the dickiness of the dicks. Are they just weird and not dicky enough? Or are they dicky enough and mildly weird (as suited to their host). I wouldn't want the dicks to be "too weird" to the point that they are not in the dick realm anymore. More of along the lines of weird dick of a weird dudes, was my approach.

Though gobbo-fuck wise, I've gone into length about it already, the scene will happen quite a number of
pacing' scenes later (not gobo related scenes - but Rina should have some more EXP by the time she gets gob'd), I just wanted to get it done way back when just because I was drawing softcore all the time.

Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega
Mar 19, 2021
Weird as in how weird? Weirdly drawn, badly drawn, not this or that? I kind of wanted to make the dicks be recognizable - all of the importants dicks to be unique. So my question is rather aimed at the dickiness of the dicks. Are they just weird and not dicky enough? Or are they dicky enough and mildly weird (as suited to their host). I wouldn't want the dicks to be "too weird" to the point that they are not in the dick realm anymore. More of along the lines of weird dick of a weird dudes, was my approach.

Though gobbo-fuck wise, I've gone into length about it already, the scene will happen quite a number of
pacing' scenes later (not gobo related scenes - but Rina should have some more EXP by the time she gets gob'd), I just wanted to get it done way back when just because I was drawing softcore all the time.
I'll put my two-cent in and say I'm fine with what you have drawn dickwise... least it is unique? haha. But uhhh, since you've already changed the professor, I will say the other guy being just a normal kid with glasses seems pretty out of the ordinary if anything.

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021

do you have a discord server

Reactions: Bass2Mouf

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
This is a great game! I really like the story, the gradual corruption, the art, and the future outfit customization. And the trapped-in-the-closet scene lol.

I don’t think you’ll need to make every future outfits work in all past scenes, just make some scenes use certain outfits so you can include more! Or have a linear progression in outfits with progressively more lewdness, and have scenes use those outfits.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
This is a great game! I really like the story, the gradual corruption, the art, and the future outfit customization. And the trapped-in-the-closet scene lol.

I don’t think you’ll need to make every future outfits work in all past scenes, just make some scenes use certain outfits so you can include more! Or have a linear progression in outfits with progressively more lewdness, and have scenes use those outfits.
The problem with more outfits is that I would have to draw more outfits even retroactively - or at least for some scenes that I wouldnt know what stage would the players approach them at. So I will do the 3 main outfits. non-lewd, suggestive and lewd.
Tho I want the people to have some agency when it comes to it. Thats why I wantedthe outfits to be mixable (3 layers - shirt, skirt, stockings+boots). Well on that note, I kinda... I kinda am gonna avoid having to do the boring part in some scenes, cheat it up a bit with Rina just being flat out naked.

everytime I leave the city, the screen gets black, what kind of bug is that?
I dont know what you mean without specifics. Though what kind of bug? The best kind. :HideThePain:

do you have a discord server
Yeh, if you click on subscribestar there is a link there or something. I dont want to post any links here since who knows what the bonk policy is here. And I am too lazy to check. Tho on substar there is 0$ discord inv.

do you plan on making typical bestiality with farm animals too ? that would be :PogChamp:
:PogChamp:

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Really like this, it's a shame it's only in ver 0.3 though! Best of luck to the dev, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I dont know what you mean without specifics. Though what kind of bug? The best kind. :HideThePain:
before you leave the city, you find the goblin that will guide you through the area, after you leave that part of the game, the screen gets black

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes