4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Quina

Sep 1, 2018
dev if one visits subscribestar your pinned post is the very first thing to see

Updated on
Build 0.3 - CHIBIRINA update

and both the mega and google drive download links are outdated and not working anymore (file doesn't exist)

gofile on the otherhand (not tagged as a hyperlink) works

Reactions: zazazaku

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
dev if one visits subscribestar your pinned post is the very first thing to see

Updated on
Build 0.3 - CHIBIRINA update

and both the mega and google drive download links are outdated and not working anymore (file doesn't exist)

gofile on the otherhand (not tagged as a hyperlink) works
ye, somehow hyperlinks on both patreon and substar are both goofed. If you copy them instead of click em, they work. But whatever, fuck it.

I dont want people to play this game when its shit state anyway. Thats why the current update will take much longer than usual. I just wanna hampack it with enough stuff to warrant a replaying from beginning etc. Not only content wise but also gameplay wise.

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
Just came here to say that this game is AWESOME. Dev, please keep working on it, this has everything you want in a proper H game! Please don't listen to others about the weird penis shapes, I think that's what makes this H game so good, it's different and adds that element of uniqueness and lewd! Awesome work so far, patiently waiting for the next update!

cofi023

Feb 27, 2018
Hey, I'm not sure if this bug has been reported already but after you do the library job if you do the book on the left first and the event happens before you finish the job, you get stuck there. The owner blocks you from leaving the place.

Edit: Seems like I found another bug, i finished everything I could do with gramps and went back to the tracker goblin to finish finding the camp, but from what I gather I already did it even though I didn't? Rina was talking like he fucked her or something, but I obviously didn't play through anything like that..

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
How's the progress going with the game? Any idea when the next update will be?
its going... steady... Thats probably the most fitting word. I have a date in mind, but I will keep it to myself. :p

Hey, I'm not sure if this bug has been reported already but after you do the library job if you do the book on the left first and the event happens before you finish the job, you get stuck there. The owner blocks you from leaving the place.

Edit: Seems like I found another bug, i finished everything I could do with gramps and went back to the tracker goblin to finish finding the camp, but from what I gather I already did it even though I didn't? Rina was talking like he fucked her or something, but I obviously didn't play through anything like that..
Ye with the upcoming build I will do actual round of playtests by flippin the shit to a few people, I honestly didnt expect that playtesting something yourself would prove to be so problematic, since you just tend not to mess around with the stuff you think that there cant be anything wrong with - or you just do tasks etc. as you expect yourself to do them... Its ayy lmaoey.

Just came here to say that this game is AWESOME. Dev, please keep working on it, this has everything you want in a proper H game! Please don't listen to others about the weird penis shapes, I think that's what makes this H game so good, it's different and adds that element of uniqueness and lewd! Awesome work so far, patiently waiting for the next update!
Too deep to stop now, what the hell would I even do in my free time anyways...

This game is so cool <3
I would like to play it complete and finished
View attachment 1919112
long way to go till then. But the worst part is soon to be over at least.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Yo, RareRirorie, i really like your art style dude its great, you need to work a bit more on some chars faces, and some perspective on some scenes, thats me being picky tbh overall is really good, question is, what do you want the game events to be?, if you want the game to be about corruption there are some nice ideas that you could do with the hole on the wall on rina room, goblins events would be interested both if you lose a fight against them or corruption events.

The semen learning plot device, its really cool for corruption, have that in mind when thinking of scenes with the teachers.

the rest i dont know what to say to be honest, its up to you to decide how do you want the game to be, either full loaded of scenes in a semi sandbox experience or a more tracked history-line, with what you have so far about the game, its really hard to suggest scenes, but i have a couple of ideas if you're interested.

Game so far is really cool, keep up the good work bro, you have a good future on making this games

Last edited:

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
Unbelievably surprised by how much I ended up loving this game. Eagerly await what else you have in store. The MC is right up my alley design and personality wise(y). And as a last thing that goblin scene in the forest is absolute perfection.

Reactions: bprokof89

Rutkowski87

Jun 6, 2020
waiting.gif

Patiently, of course.

So to not ask only for next release - Do you plan to put some content in Dungeons and Barracks? I mean places in the starting map of your game.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 1958763

Patiently, of course.

So to not ask only for next release - Do you plan to put some content in Dungeons and Barracks? I mean places in the starting map of your game.
Haha. Yeah, but thats for laaaaaaaaate late game kind of thing. Man, it is kinda surreal that someone would pay enough attention to something I did to the point they would even look forward to it... I really need to get better. Kept on messing up something lately. Whatever. Forget it, move onto the next one and try to not fuck it up, no other way around it.

I will update/fix (or whatever) everything Patreon/Discord/Substar related once I got something on my hands that I am willing to share and you dudes deserve.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Haha. Yeah, but thats for laaaaaaaaate late game kind of thing. Man, it is kinda surreal that someone would pay enough attention to something I did to the point they would even look forward to it... I really need to get better. Kept on messing up something lately. Whatever. Forget it, move onto the next one and try to not fuck it up, no other way around it.

I will update/fix (or whatever) everything Patreon/Discord/Substar related once I got something on my hands that I am willing to share and you dudes deserve.
Keep up the good work my dude, your game and art is very good.

Reactions: ondse and Sunny972

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Any news?
Neeeeeeeeeews:cry:
Any news?
Ayo, hold up, wait a minute. I said that the upcoming will take a bit longer than usual update. Just tryin to make sure the game aint gonna be as shit as it was so far with this build. I got a date in mind, more for myself to keep than as a deadline for when I would want to chug it out. Though I dont wanna tell the date in case if I have to postpone for a week or three, I can do it without questions.

Worry not, its being worked on and... stuff... Thats about all the news I can gather.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Ayo, hold up, wait a minute. I said that the upcoming will take a bit longer than usual update. Just tryin to make sure the game aint gonna be as shit as it was so far with this build. I got a date in mind, more for myself to keep than as a deadline for when I would want to chug it out. Though I dont wanna tell the date in case if I have to postpone for a week or three, I can do it without questions.

Worry not, its being worked on and... stuff... Thats about all the news I can gather.
Thanks for the update, you can tell we are excited (some too much lol)

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes