4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey. The game is some of these Ero Atacks Scenes during the combat. Cause I played the oldest version and now I just cant see them in this Update ?

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
There is a conversation she can overhear between two students talking about the rumour regarding her panties. She does not wear any intentionally because they are not listed on the dress code, which she took to mean you aren't supposed to wear any.
Lol, Rina is an idiot, but she's our idiot. Geniunely though, character writing is one of my favorite things about this game so far.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I genuinely don't mind how long an update takes. As long as the project keeps developing. Really enjoyed the art. Really enjoyed the story, Really enjoyed the naive protagonist, and Really enjoy the fetishes that are being involved including bestiality and am so curious what other kinks might get involved. There is a prison after all and a succubi needing captured and punished.

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
I genuinely don't mind how long an update takes. As long as the project keeps developing. Really enjoyed the art. Really enjoyed the story, Really enjoyed the naive protagonist, and Really enjoy the fetishes that are being involved including bestiality and am so curious what other kinks might get involved. There is a prison after all and a succubi needing captured and punished.
I agree! I'm also looking forward to the progression with the wall dick/janitor! That whole scene was pretty hot

dexdex001

Sep 17, 2019
I am thinking of subscribing to your patreon but that depends if you're going to drop an update soon or not, it's been 4 months, I really love this game man...can't wait to see more of your work.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I am thinking of subscribing to your patreon but that depends if you're going to drop an update soon or not, it's been 4 months, I really love this game man...can't wait to see more of your work.
If you wanted to subscribe, you would have already done so.

He's not going to release an update just for you, rofl.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
4 months without update. Is this game abandoned?
I cant take you srsly when you got that goofy asmongold face as your profile pic.
tho i wanna get the update out near the end of the month. Then I will go back to 45day update schedule, cuz more time doesnt mean more work done. It just means more time per the same amount of work done.

Nah, he's just an insecure over-thinking dev who's struggling with implementation. He hasn't even made a decent amount of money yet to start milking his community, so your support would be actually helpful for this game, the dev has hinted that he will upload this game sometime in late September, early October at most. It's taking a long time because this dude is really trying to make something decent, but it's also an assumption that an insecure over-thinking dev cannot end up milking his community, given his anxiety, so no worries.
Mental profile, bruh. I am not insecure or overthinking tho. I would just prefer the game not to be shit, not necessarily for my sake, but for you. I hope the next update will fix the "jankiness" and kinda hint at the where I wanna go with this. Its gonna be hotchpotch, but a hotchpotch of "okay done" and "ah shiet", which is an upgrade over only "ah shit hotchpotch".

Well at least some pics are passable now. So thats one thing I can worry less about.

You're right, I just subscribed to him, he deserves it.
thank, if you are interested in talking nonsense with 4 intellectually challenged people, i would suggest to join discord as well.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Moneywise, I think subscribe star has less % fee so more money is left to the creator.

EDIT:

For some reason, I got the urge to mess around a bit with the menus of the game.
I don't know if you worked on any of it for the new version, but I revamped the menu to look like this.

If you like it, I could send it to you. You can pretty much change, remove or add anything easily.

1663686393316.png

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Moneywise, I think subscribe star has less % fee so more money is left to the creator.

EDIT:

For some reason, I got the urge to mess around a bit with the menus of the game.
I don't know if you worked on any of it for the new version, but I revamped the menu to look like this.

If you like it, I could send it to you. You can pretty much change, remove or add anything easily.

View attachment 2054730
ayo hit me up on disc.

I will see what and if I get it into this update. But we can do something for next one. After this lazy summer I wanna dial in and go on update spree to at least end the year on a high note.

I really like that progress bar thing, it could make things easier for people to follow shit, since I made everything so convoluted.

Can't wait to see Rina in more different outfits, lewd scenes plx hah
I am kinda scared of more outfits since they create variability that I just dont wanna tackle. I kinda already started on "clothes restricting" certain scenes. Aka even if she is wearing the 2nd outfit - it will show out as the main uniform in the scene. Or flat out making her naked. It just is more hassle than its worth it if I want to draw unique pics for majority of the pics and reuse the least I can. Though I am kinda at a point where reusing needs to be done especially for the slow-moving-whatever scenes (like who the fuck cares about having unique freshly baked pic for another goddamn handy - but on that note I really am opposed to reusing pics when it comes to the meat, to the juice, to the big cocking).

Last edited:

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
Sifting through trash for the nth time and I find myself looking at this dirty, unset gem again. I may as well leave some feedback.

Rina is absolutely outstanding. Top tier bod mixed with pride to the point of insane exhibition and will makes for some damn hot scenes. Easily one of the best women on this site.
That's in stark contrast to the guys. Generic ugly bastards taking the forefront. Not a fan, although I do appreciate their reactions to the confident bombshell strutting about. Rina having some real friends would make her behavior more interesting. I'd rather not have old men, assholes and goblins being the only people around that get to appreciate such fine booty. There's the nerd, sure, but that's just one boring, out of the way character. They're all total strangers to start with too.

Besides that, if you keep using RPGM's generic waste of time it calls combat, it'd be nice for it to lean more towards sexy things. Different poses, more interactive clothing states, sexual acts, etc.. Less downtime towards the real action, the better, especially for RPGM.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zazazaku and lemaro

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
Sifting through trash for the nth time and I find myself looking at this dirty, unset gem again. I may as well leave some feedback.

Rina is absolutely outstanding. Top tier bod mixed with pride to the point of insane exhibition and will makes for some damn hot scenes. Easily one of the best women on this site.
That's in stark contrast to the guys. Generic ugly bastards taking the forefront. Not a fan, although I do appreciate their reactions to the confident bombshell strutting about. Rina having some real friends would make her behavior more interesting. I'd rather not have old men, assholes and goblins being the only people around that get to appreciate such fine booty. There's the nerd, sure, but that's just one boring, out of the way character. They're all total strangers to start with too.

Besides that, if you keep using RPGM's generic waste of time it calls combat, it'd be nice for it to lean more towards sexy things. Different poses, more interactive clothing states, sexual acts, etc.. Less downtime towards the real action, the better, especially for RPGM.
The generic ugly bastards and orc is what make this game so HOT in the first place, IMO. Plenty of games have the generic males, nice to see some fugly fat janitors getting some love lol.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes