4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I mean I oughta let the cat outta bag. I am aiming at like the tail end of September. 28-30th, I am thinking. Who knows if I make it in time, so dont take this as a gospel. Its more or less a date for myself, so I am bit more pressured by this "seemingly unbinding" deadline.

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
I mean I oughta let the cat outta bag. I am aiming at like the tail end of September. 28-30th, I am thinking. Who knows if I make it in time, so dont take this as a gospel. Its more or less a date for myself, so I am bit more pressured by this "seemingly unbinding" deadline.
It now takes you 66% more time, and I wonder if the content will be 66% more. troll.gif

Last edited:

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Thanks for the update ☺

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
It now takes you 66% more time, and I wonder if the content will be 66% more. View attachment 2013747
i will reduce the time per update back to like 45d like before after this update most probably.
Tho to answer your wonderings - I already forgot what I even did for this update. So fuck knows lmao. My memory spans about 7 minutes so dont ask me about complicated stuff.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Well, that's the beggining of the end. Dev doesnt know what hes doing, and taking more than 2 months for an update. It was good while it last.

The Danger

Jul 16, 2017
Well, that's the beggining of the end. Dev doesnt know what hes doing, and taking more than 2 months for an update. It was good while it last.

Make it yourself then, if it's so simple. He's (assumedly) a one man show taking the time to read and reply to this thread in between working on it. There are whole teams (Deathblight) that make slower progress than this dude. Show some damn respect.

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
Don't listen to the haters, we're eagerly waiting for your next update, appreciate your work very much! I know you said it's not a set in stone date, but i've still updated my calendar :D

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
v0.3b for the few year of work this is quite slow, but okay, I'll put that in my deepest box of games waiting to be updated

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes