4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
are you going to include an outfits system? preferably with the ability to change individual items of clothing/accessories but i understand it would be difficult to animate all the outfits into all the scenes, also you'd have to actually make the clothing assets but i think it would really improve the game and make it more enjoyable to go back and see scenes with different clothes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really nice game, i love Rina's design. I'm waiting to see how the story will evolve, keep up this way :).

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
The problem with more outfits is that I would have to draw more outfits even retroactively - or at least for some scenes that I wouldnt know what stage would the players approach them at. So I will do the 3 main outfits. non-lewd, suggestive and lewd.
Tho I want the people to have some agency when it comes to it. Thats why I wantedthe outfits to be mixable (3 layers - shirt, skirt, stockings+boots). Well on that note, I kinda... I kinda am gonna avoid having to do the boring part in some scenes, cheat it up a bit with Rina just being flat out naked.
An easy & tried approach to such a problem is isolating outfits to specific locations / situations, e.g. working as a waitress in a bar in a waitress outfit / lewd waitress outfit. Then the effort would be just to make enough checks to avoid situations like getting outside in a different outfit.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
So should I loose the duel lessons against the other students ? Does it make a difference in scenes ?
nop, and I dont plan on them ever being relevant to anything else than powerlvl. I will restrict "main story" progression through powerchecks (like Karn before Old Rat Eye walky mission). Basically classes (though I wanna make them more 'interesting and not annoying' or something) will be there to just give a pace to everything else - rn its shit, since there aint much of padding to make the classes relevant, but once the content is there to justify proper powerchecks I want it to be sort of a cycle - walk into main story powercheck - get yo ass kicked - gauge what approx powerlvl you need - take some classes paid for by the lewd job scenes. Approach power check again - beat it. Continue the cycle with the next powercheck. Thats at least the 'philosophy' I want to follow in order to make sure that the pace is somehow kept. (I will make Karn stronger as a powercheck so Rina walks into the Old Rat Eye snooping mission once she at least is somehow used to seeing cocks - so dont take whats in rn as the standard but more of a 'making ends meet' kind of thing cuz there aint much elsewhere).

before you leave the city, you find the goblin that will guide you through the area, after you leave that part of the game, the screen gets black
ive fixed that part like 10 times now, how come its still up to no good? Oh well.. This time I will have to actually do stuff there anyways hopefully that will solve that.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
nop, and I dont plan on them ever being relevant to anything else than powerlvl. I will restrict "main story" progression through powerchecks (like Karn before Old Rat Eye walky mission). Basically classes (though I wanna make them more 'interesting and not annoying' or something) will be there to just give a pace to everything else - rn its shit, since there aint much of padding to make the classes relevant, but once the content is there to justify proper powerchecks I want it to be sort of a cycle - walk into main story powercheck - get yo ass kicked - gauge what approx powerlvl you need - take some classes paid for by the lewd job scenes. Approach power check again - beat it. Continue the cycle with the next powercheck. Thats at least the 'philosophy' I want to follow in order to make sure that the pace is somehow kept. (I will make Karn stronger as a powercheck so Rina walks into the Old Rat Eye snooping mission once she at least is somehow used to seeing cocks - so dont take whats in rn as the standard but more of a 'making ends meet' kind of thing cuz there aint much elsewhere).

Basically replace the part of the rpg that would usually be grinding against mobs with a system that gives you combat power while also incentivizing you to get scenes and do side quests. As someone who's an aspiring lewd game dev (just a bunch of disjointed art and character designs ATM) that's a clever solution to some of the common Ero-Game pitfalls as far as gameplay loops go. Good job, that's going in my folder of inspirations.

Apr 10, 2019
Weird as in how weird? Weirdly drawn, badly drawn, not this or that? I kind of wanted to make the dicks be recognizable - all of the importants dicks to be unique. So my question is rather aimed at the dickiness of the dicks. Are they just weird and not dicky enough? Or are they dicky enough and mildly weird (as suited to their host). I wouldn't want the dicks to be "too weird" to the point that they are not in the dick realm anymore. More of along the lines of weird dick of a weird dudes, was my approach.

Though gobbo-fuck wise, I've gone into length about it already, the scene will happen quite a number of
pacing' scenes later (not gobo related scenes - but Rina should have some more EXP by the time she gets gob'd), I just wanted to get it done way back when just because I was drawing softcore all the time.
Not badly drawn at all. I just meant as a bi guy most of the dicks didn't look very gobblable or aesthetically pleasing. I guess if you're going for variety and differentiation between the dicks it makes sense but some of them are to thin or have gross looking purple viens in them. The goblin dicks i think look fine its jsut the hole in wall dick and the old man dick. this is just imo tho. Ill definitely be keeping up with this one either way and am looking forward to future updates

Reactions: Alsaeroci

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
love everything about this fantastic game but i really wish if i can choose at times to keep her a virgin and avoid the sex screen just like when she gets fked by the one eyed goblin if it has to happen at least it should be anal so she can still be a virgin

Mar 2, 2018
Not badly drawn at all. I just meant as a bi guy most of the dicks didn't look very gobblable or aesthetically pleasing. I guess if you're going for variety and differentiation between the dicks it makes sense but some of them are to thin or have gross looking purple viens in them. The goblin dicks i think look fine its jsut the hole in wall dick and the old man dick. this is just imo tho. Ill definitely be keeping up with this one either way and am looking forward to future updates
I really like the "ugly" dicks if I'm being honest. Guess it comes down to preference

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
You're absolutely right, it sucks when a woman is aesthetically attractive and a man isn't, because it's the wrong view of sexuality, it pisses me off that in most cases only girls can make men look good because most men don't sexualise themselves, which is an unhealthy view of sexuality. I think we have this culture because of a fascist past that devalued men's sexuality and lack of sexual education. But this sexuality has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it's just an aesthetic need. But come on, in most cases it only makes sense in vanilla games, to which this game absolutely does not belong. But instead of an aesthetically pleasing look we have genitals that just look ugly, there are just a huge number of reasons why this is stupid: Unrealistic af, absolutely not pleasing either aesthetically or sexually, does not fit, because how can you imagine an old fucker with a huge cock that makes no sense... But the most important thing is the size of his dick, I'm not sure if I could bust a nut to sex scene with him when that happens, because of my empathy for the girl, I can't imagine how it would hurt, so it's not sexy at all, I'm not complaining about this game at all, but if the dev is interested in improving dicks, they should at least think about making dicks not painful size, which would be cool. That's it.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
You're absolutely right, it sucks when a woman is aesthetically attractive and a man isn't, because it's the wrong view of sexuality, it pisses me off that in most cases only girls can make men look good because most men don't sexualise themselves, which is an unhealthy view of sexuality. I think we have this culture because of a fascist past that devalued men's sexuality and lack of sexual education. But this sexuality has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it's just an aesthetic need. But come on, in most cases it only makes sense in vanilla games, to which this game absolutely does not belong. But instead of an aesthetically pleasing look we have genitals that just look ugly, there are just a huge number of reasons why this is stupid: Unrealistic af, absolutely not pleasing either aesthetically or sexually, does not fit, because how can you imagine an old fucker with a huge cock that makes no sense... But the most important thing is the size of his dick, I'm not sure if I could bust a nut to sex scene with him when that happens, because of my empathy for the girl, I can't imagine how it would hurt, so it's not sexy at all, I'm not complaining about this game at all, but if the dev is interested in improving dicks, they should at least think about making dicks not painful size, which would be cool. That's it.
I think you are looking too deep into something thats otherwise very shallow, I was planning on having normal hot dudes in there (and that isnt off the table completely yet, but very scaled down and too far in the future for me to even begin thinking about it) - but overlooking what I've put out, that is: ugly ass gobbo, disgusting ass this and that whaling on a hot girl, precisely for the reason of juxtaposition, beauty and the "beast" - taken to the bare bones in both instances. Then musing about what should the rest of the cast look like, I've approached a crossroad -
A: Sprinkle normal and hot dudes in, to make it more 'normal'.
B: Go all in on ugly bastard gobbo madness ride.
I think that was when I was donig the janitor. And I thought to myself that those who click on gobbodick game probably expect big load of degen shit. So I went ahead and resolved myself to kicking for the home team.
Something I am aware of (and I think it to be the truth) is that the "appeal" of hottie+uggo is the unattainability, not because I or I would think anyone else, would self-insert as uggo bastardo or Rina. I think that's completely different field. But because, to put a bit of pathos into this paragraph, we are the Roman Emperor in 3rd century AD, who made his legions hunt down entire species to extinction just so he could watch em rail some peasant girl during his orgy parties. - Elagabalus, comes to mind. So why not go full uggo.

Though that aside, I want the cocks to be sexual, since if they are not, the scene itself loses "juice". I am, and I will actively try to remedy that. So I admit that what I drew and what was my intention to draw dont necessarily always align just because I draw like shit - but hey, as long as there is an improvement, which I think there is. So every new scene should always be much closer to the planned idea than the last one.

I really like the "ugly" dicks if I'm being honest. Guess it comes down to preference
Ye though, they need to be dynamic and juicy while at it. I already made some pics where I think I was able to solve that, now to master it, I guess.

Any news on the next update? Great game btw
I've been doing these measly updates for a while, and I really want to do a big one. I would say more, but the more I say the higher the expectations will be, lmao. So to get rid of the time pressure, I will refrain from blurting out dates. Might be 2 months, might be 4 months, I sure as hell dont know. All I know is that I want it to be playable (gameplay-wise enjoyable) and full of scenes.

The Danger

Jul 16, 2017
Any confirmation on what fetishes will/won't be featured at some point? Actual Beast, corruption, preg/egg, etc?

Alchemy class seems like a good springboard for any sort of body mod scene. Breast expansion/milk, temporary futa, stuff like that.

Old Rat Eye scene had me convinced there would be cumflation for a bit, though it didn't end up going that far. Given the way Rina's magic system works I'd imagine it could happen at some point depending on the scenario.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Just started it, Great game so far but wanna report a softlock part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will test the next build thoroughly (I think I will toss it to some people to help me with it as well). Esp. since the upcoming should be a major one.

Any confirmation on what fetishes will/won't be featured at some point? Actual Beast, corruption, preg/egg, etc?

Alchemy class seems like a good springboard for any sort of body mod scene. Breast expansion/milk, temporary futa, stuff like that.

Old Rat Eye scene had me convinced there would be cumflation for a bit, though it didn't end up going that far. Given the way Rina's magic system works I'd imagine it could happen at some point depending on the scenario.
Corruption, ye, sure. But not player controlled, let's say. More of story mandated.

Ye, that was my original thinking with Alchemy as well. That I could use it to serve that audience if it was demanded. But so far I have no plans for body mods nor futa.

Though when it comes to other stuff - if a character gets a scene with Rina, assume that the guy or whatever will go all the way.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes