4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
We don't really know anything about the update though
Only things we know is that he was working on a succubus sex scene (probably done by now) and that he already draw some orcs for the game, which may (or may not) appear on the update if everything goes well.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
why did he just dissappear ?
idk, I could make up some excuse, but reality is that its just a bit daunting to come here when I know I am still way off from release state. Dont wanna turn up without dick in my hand, so to speak. I read msgs here then write a response and then delete it before posting quite often cuz I feel like I am just yapping.
Only things we know is that he was working on a succubus sex scene (probably done by now) and that he already draw some orcs for the game, which may (or may not) appear on the update if everything goes well.
ye I mean the stuff that shouldve been in the december update that has been long time finished. afterall it was in ready-ish state even in december. I just felt like I was kicking the rpgmaker can down the road - thus biting the bullet and overhaul instead of a new build.

Orcs - I will probs throw them in, but no scene for them yet afaik, I would rather do a bit more in the town before moving on to the next part.

I dont wanna over-promise and under-deliver as I felt like I did so many times prior, so I am just keeping my yapper shut this time around. Thats about all

NeroKami

Sep 14, 2021
idk, I could make up some excuse, but reality is that its just a bit daunting to come here when I know I am still way off from release state. Dont wanna turn up without dick in my hand, so to speak. I read msgs here then write a response and then delete it before posting quite often cuz I feel like I am just yapping.

ye I mean the stuff that shouldve been in the december update that has been long time finished. afterall it was in ready-ish state even in december. I just felt like I was kicking the rpgmaker can down the road - thus biting the bullet and overhaul instead of a new build.

Orcs - I will probs throw them in, but no scene for them yet afaik, I would rather do a bit more in the town before moving on to the next part.

I dont wanna over-promise and under-deliver as I felt like I did so many times prior, so I am just keeping my yapper shut this time around. Thats about all
Bro, your game is very good and the plot is very good, the art style is also excellent, I hope nothing in life puts pressure on you, I think that many people are waiting for the game no matter how long it will be made, the game has great potential and you as the author. We will wait, cherish and love you. (Thanks to Google translator)

d90art

Mar 23, 2019

If you assure us that Rina's going to be taking donkey dick in the next update I think we can find it in our hearts to spare you any bitching.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021

Don't worry I can
1713372767047.png

Metalmoly

Feb 20, 2024

Take your time, mate. Don't ever feel like you're obliged to anyone and don't care about disappointing people with late releases/updates. Your wellbeing is all that should matter. We'll wait as long as needed.

HardKazual

Dec 7, 2020

The main thing in this case is that you didn't give up :cool:

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes