4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
What is the state of the game now? since no update since last year, is it getting the abandoned tag soon?
rarerirorie is working on a overhaul of the game, though how, it wasn't really mentioned, just that they'll add in scenes and major overhauls in a couple of months

Rassersexy

Mar 27, 2021
rarerirorie is working on a overhaul of the game, though how, it wasn't really mentioned, just that they'll add in scenes and major overhauls in a couple of months
i'm pretty sure they also said that they we're going to make changes to the combat mechanics

KPFEvangelion

Jun 19, 2023
i agree on the point about story actually existing instead of the illusion of a story to follow. Though odd question, will Rina be able to create any throwables such as molotovs/grandes to help in battle or even in events?.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
i agree on the point about story actually existing instead of the illusion of a story to follow. Though odd question, will Rina be able to create any throwables such as molotovs/grandes to help in battle or even in events?.
You mean more magical potions.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
That too, just thought that a town that has a problem with goblins would probably have someone selling grenades that and maybe i just want a reason to lob grenades at my enemies.
Or just potion of explosion. Yes I see some potential with the potion class.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes