4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I love the art and the story so far and look forward to more. Just don't follow the path of Saria Reclaimed, and remove all the gameplay from your game or Succulence 2 and spend 5 years remaking the intro chapter again and again. Take Karryn's prison as a role model, make something fun intuitive, and make something you can build on top of and not have to do everything all at once.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Да хрен его знает , надеюсь автор игру не забросит / Who the hell knows, I hope the author doesn’t abandon the game

And so I will just make giga big update in like 5 months or so, with more scenes (than what I have currently prepared for this update) and mainly with less trash and major changes overall
In summer maybe will be next update:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dar'Kais

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
Actually a decent game, no real complaints about the game itself, but it's hard to care when it gets a 30 minute update every 10-12 months.

Last update July 2023. Next expected update according to the Dev, April 2024. :unsure:

At least this dev is up front about it and doesn't b.s. to drag people along with their patreon (they straight up tell people to unsub or not sub so they are a good dev, just painfully slow)

Bro0ke

Dec 11, 2022
Actually a decent game, no real complaints about the game itself, but it's hard to care when it gets a 30 minute update every 10-12 months.

Last update July 2023. Next expected update according to the Dev, April 2024. :unsure:

At least this dev is up front about it and doesn't b.s. to drag people along with their patreon (they straight up tell people to unsub or not sub so they are a good dev, just painfully slow)
next update is gonna come in around june or july month i am memeber of discord server and he told me about it that it will be around at that time

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
i mean as long as the game is eventually good and the dev is honest about timeframes, yeah! i can understand losing track of time on projects, especially your first as i've been struggling with something similar myself.

but yeah don't do the saria thing and annihilate the game. it's okay to rework it but switching genres is crazy lol

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

Bro0ke

Dec 11, 2022
i mean as long as the game is eventually good and the dev is honest about timeframes, yeah! i can understand losing track of time on projects, especially your first as i've been struggling with something similar myself.

but yeah don't do the saria thing and annihilate the game. it's okay to rework it but switching genres is crazy lol
yeah he said that now there will be new scenes of course but now he is going to improve gameplay and create a better map of story that wont cause a issue in future and he wont have to drop everything and start from again so we can expect a preety huge change this time around after that he said he will be able to focus on scenes and routes preety easily

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
yeah he said that now there will be new scenes of course but now he is going to improve gameplay and create a better map of story that wont cause a issue in future and he wont have to drop everything and start from again so we can expect a preety huge change this time around after that he said he will be able to focus on scenes and routes preety easily
Just hoping we get a good amount of scenes and it's not only just a gameplay or map improvement. Don't get me wrong if he thinks it can help him to make scenes and routes more easily then good but after a lot of waiting we also want to see Rina getting fucked and if it's just two scenes like it has been before then it's gonna rub some people the wrong way.

Reactions: Kingdomless

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Just hoping we get a good amount of scenes and it's not only just a gameplay or map improvement. Don't get me wrong if he thinks it can help him to make scenes and routes more easily then good but after a lot of waiting we also want to see Rina getting fucked and if it's just two scenes like it has been before then it's gonna rub some people the wrong way.
I actually love slow corruption games it makes more sense, unlike other games the main female char gets railed 10 mins in the game or less and she starts acting all slutty, thats boring and doesnt makes sense at all, if someone only cares about sex scenes there are games for that

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I actually love slow corruption games it makes more sense, unlike other games the main female char gets railed 10 mins in the game or less and she starts acting all slutty, thats boring and doesnt makes sense at all, if someone only cares about sex scenes there are games for that
Slow corruption doesn't mean a character needs to have like 10 scenes of rubbing or handjobs before doing more sexy stuff, nor does she need to act like a slut after giving someone a bj or having sex. She can feel guilty, sad, angry, etc. And while it makes sense for some characters to take it slow with Rina, I don't see why characters like Old Rat Eye or the donkey would give a damn. Also it doesn't necessary have to be scenes like Rina getting gangbanged or whatever, it can be something else entirely. However I think that the succubus is also having scenes in this update (maybe only one, from what i've seen).

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Problem with "slow-corruption" usually means 2 years of development to get to blowjobs

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes