4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

ustolemyusername

Mar 22, 2021
Consider releasing the game on steam, even as early access one. Atleast create a steam store page and gather wishlists throughout the development months. Once devlopment is done release the game at a fair price.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I dont think bestliatlity is allowed on Steam
Steam is kinda weird, in that bestiality isn't allowed (sadly) but 'monsters' that basically are beast can slip through I bought a friend a get fucked by monster games for christmas.

I also vaguely recall the dev of Karyyn's Prison saying they had to rework the werewolf cock to look slightly less 'dog' like. So it is just all arbitrary lines in the sand.

Last edited:

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Steam is kinda weird, in that bestiality isn't allowed (sadly) but 'monsters' that basically are beast can slip through I bought a friend a get fucked by monster games for charismas.

I also vaguely recall the dev of Karyyn's Prison saying they had to rework the werewolf cock to look slightly less 'dog' like. So it is just all arbitrary lines in the sand.
Biggest example of monster stuff is Subverse of Studiofow

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Considering that the hgame is shit rn, (the pics are finally alright quality, but the game part of the hgame is straight trash). I've decided that it is no longer possible to kick the can down the road and finally commit to drastic measures. I could plop out another update with like 4 new scenes in like a week, but that's just more kicking of the old can. And so I will just make giga big update in like 5 months or so, with more scenes (than what I have currently prepared for this update) and mainly with less trash and major changes overall. I don't want to be too specific about what "drastic measures" mean. This is more like a PSA. Don't worry, I once promised that I will finish this game no matter what that remains ironclad. But it's about time it becomes actually playable and not just series of hscenes connected by trashass time wasting gameplay.

tl;dr: pics are fine, gameplay is not. Lemme actually do something about that. 5 months or so to fix shit that needs fixing. Tho caling it "fixing" is kinda misnomer.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Considering that the hgame is shit rn, (the pics are finally alright quality, but the game part of the hgame is straight trash). I've decided that it is no longer possible to kick the can down the road and finally commit to drastic measures. I could plop out another update with like 4 new scenes in like a week, but that's just more kicking of the old can. And so I will just make giga big update in like 5 months or so, with more scenes (than what I have currently prepared for this update) and mainly with less trash and major changes overall. I don't want to be too specific about what "drastic measures" mean. This is more like a PSA. Don't worry, I once promised that I will finish this game no matter what that remains ironclad. But it's about time it becomes actually playable and not just series of hscenes connected by trashass time wasting gameplay.

tl;dr: pics are fine, gameplay is not. Lemme actually do something about that. 5 months or so to fix shit that needs fixing. Tho caling it "fixing" is kinda misnomer.
Can't wait m8, by all means that's a great idea! 5 months sounds like a great time to start the game from the very beginning (hopefully you'll go back to the early gameplay too)

d90art

Mar 23, 2019

While I don't recommend migrating your current project, I would recommend something aside from rpg maker for your next project if you're looking for more complex or engaging gameplay than boilerplate rpgm. Yes you can technically accomplish anything in rpg maker that you can in any other game engine with enough work, but that work will be exponentially more difficult depending on the complexity of what you want to implement. I've seen people spend years developing action combat plugins for rpg maker that would take them days or weeks to develop in godot or unity (Not to mention they'll have terrible performance since things like collision checks that are usually coded in whatever machine language an engine's source code is written and called in script in will be written entirely in Javascript instead.) You just have to ask yourself at some point if the baseline features are valuable enough to offset the more difficult tasks.

Last edited:

nub01

May 9, 2017
I feel like devs get trapped in gameplay and trying to make it standout when to be frank we just want to see the quality of your art at least for me. It's your game so you do you best of luck hope everything works out smoothly happy new years.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
here are my takes as h-game addict that witnessed a lot of small h-game creators fail with their career / game:

1. so youre going to remake the game in rpg maker, if I understand it correctly? Seems like a waste of time to me, finish this game ASAP to gain more patreon following and then proceed with your next project. Sounds harsh, but thats what you have to do as small creator, show results. I dont know if youre doing this as passion, but the goal for now should be to gain a bigger following and if you now spend 5 months on the update then you need to expect that a lot of people will forget about this game or cancel their subscribtion.

2. a lot of people dont care about gameplay in a h-game, but it depends on gameplay system your game is using. If its a card game for example, not many like it. It NEEDS to be good and its hard as fuck to implement + balance. If its the basic rpg-maker combat then its boring yes, but usually many dont care and just play it for the h-scenes (h-scenes >>>>>> gameplay).

you can do what you want though, its your game. Just some thoughts from me.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Just gonna be real with yah. It better be worth the wait. If it ends up only being a small improvement then you're just gonna get shit on hard for it. Good luck.

Reactions: Anunnakis

Ivaekron69

Nov 29, 2021
I get wanting to redo a system you're not happy with, but seeing as it's been 5 months since the last update and looking to be another 5+ till the next, if you're less than a weeks worth of work away from being able to put out an update that people have been looking forward to, would that not be worthwhile as you've done most of the work and to tide people over?

Reactions: calamari and Seo20
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes