4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

ademosin12

Dec 8, 2022
Any bigger and I don't think she'd survive, tbh. Also there's foreshortening on his penis so I'd say its a solid 10-15% longer than what I got just by tracing it. Tip could probably touch her boobs if the base was at her crotch.

View attachment 3109400
I agree if it was realistic for her to be fucked by the Orc his cock should be proportionately smaller or same size for her not to be debouled xD.I think the Orc's cock in comparison to the old man or the gobos should be much bigger from like a fantasy perspective. It is def thicker than the others cocks though which is nice:3 I really like the model for the orc too. Can't wait to see Rina getting pinned and fucked by this behemoth

Reactions: Kingdomless

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Any bigger and I don't think she'd survive, tbh. Also there's foreshortening on his penis so I'd say its a solid 10-15% longer than what I got just by tracing it. Tip could probably touch her boobs if the base was at her crotch.

View attachment 3109400
Yeah, I will "make it fit" in the scene pics anyhow. But I wanted to make it at least be somewhat in the ballpark where Rina could actually walk away from such an encounter.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I didn't expect to see Orcs so soon. The size difference is pretty nice. Rina is pretty tall huh.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Hope we get to see this new update on Dec because from what I've seen in RR's twitter this is looking pretty good. Though I wouldn't mind if he decides to wait for Early Jan or something like that in case he's cooking more good art tbh. With the way he draws I think he can made a living as an artist to avoid wagie cage if everything goes well.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Hope we get to see this new update on Dec because from what I've seen in RR's twitter this is looking pretty good. Though I wouldn't mind if he decides to wait for Early Jan or something like that in case he's cooking more good art tbh. With the way he draws I think he can made a living as an artist to avoid wagie cage if everything goes well.
I dont wanna take such a step yet. First I dont wanna do Rina as a job, since its a project to learn how to do stuff on. And second, fuck me relying on something like that, I aint risk taker. All in due time, first Rina has to get finished. I aim for NYE tho with update.

how to get outfits?
I will just do outfits on per event basis, the dynamic clothing system that has some sort of beginnings there, is just too bloaty. Theres a reason I drew Rina naked lately, cuz I didnt know if I should continue with the dynamic shit (and avoiding it through full naked pics) or just do it the easy way and do it on event by event basis. Fuck em clothes, is my thinking rn. Just in-event outfits. Maybe with letting Rina run around in different clothes in the big world, but no dynamic clothes system for event pics themselves.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
heres a save with some quests done, succubus has just been captured, and had second scene with old teacher. max money, new outfit. handjob, blowjob, tit job unlocked for fights

Reactions: uncleaR1596
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes