4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
IMO it depends on his intent for the game. KP has a great battle system, but it also necessitates a massive amount of art. Are battles intended to be at least 50% of the H-scenes moving forward? If so I believe its worth it, if not I believe it is not worth it. That being said, I'm not really one to talk about efficiency with art assets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ojbal

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
well as far as i am aware a whole team was working on kp and it took them so many years but i just can't help but think that their game is so replayable and has very good art its one of the best, at least for me and i want rina to have somewhat some replayability because sometimes other games have such great story and amazing art style once u finish them you simply forget about them and never play them again, i honestly enjoyed rina so much i replayed it a lot because the art was simply amazing

Mar 19, 2021
well as far as i am aware a whole team was working on kp and it took them so many years but i just can't help but think that their game is so replayable and has very good art its one of the best, at least for me and i want rina to have somewhat some replayability because sometimes other games have such great story and amazing art style once u finish them you simply forget about them and never play them again, i honestly enjoyed rina so much i replayed it a lot because the art was simply amazing
To each their own, I personally do not like the gameplay in kp and find it cumbersome.

Feb 10, 2022
Love the game so far.

Few pros- Amazing art, a good story, game is not grindy and it has tremendous potential, there's going to be orcs, there is cruch, etc. I hope there will be scenes with all the teachers and the students, the jobs, the succubus and the goblins, just more variety in general (need lesbian content too man)

Few cons- There's isn't much content at this point, the variety of content is low, the map sometimes looks very generic, which doesn't matches the look of the art and the updates takes a lot of time

I'm excited to see where this game goes and I hope the dev continues to work on this

Reactions: Potatofamine
Mar 19, 2021
Dude said on his twitter that hes gonna be fired soon? Here is hoping he gets some comissions or another job or else I guess this is dead in the water before it gets finished.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Dude said on his twitter that hes gonna be fired soon? Here is hoping he gets some comissions or another job or else I guess this is dead in the water before it gets finished.
I said I will finish this shit, stickin to it no matter what. It's not like I've been working on this full time from the start. I am regular standard issue wagie who gets his asshole fucked in a wagecage just like the Lord intended.

I've realised fairly early on in this project that I can't do it as a "job", mainly cuz I sucked ass drawing-quality wise, now it's aight quality, but still a lot left to be desired. That ain't much of an issue though, what haunts me daily are the dev mistakes I've made at the start, just thinking about fixing them borders redoing the game from ground up. Fuck that. It's a learning project, a hobby, patroon or substar - nobody gets nothing out of it, it's more or less tip jar. Would be lying if I said that I didn't have thoughts about callin' Rina quits and starting a project anew without raw doggin' it like a retard, but actually make a plan, do all the bobs and jiggles like concept sheets, progress diagram, gameloop centered bamboozle. But fuck that, told myself all those decades ago when I started this thing that this will get finished. And so it will.

My rambling about gettin the boot in the dayjob is just me tryin to gauge whether commissions would be able to foot my bills so I dont have to seek new wagecage outside where I cant avoid touching grass. Not much besides that.

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
Would be lying if I said that I didn't have thoughts about callin' Rina quits and starting a project anew without raw doggin' it like a retard, but actually make a plan, do all the bobs and jiggles like concept sheets, progress diagram, gameloop centered bamboozle. But fuck that, told myself all those decades ago when I started this thing that this will get finished. And so it will.
You dont have to call it quits with the Rina project, the concept and prospect the game has is top tier. Especially with your art skills. You could toy with the idea of not restarting the project but instead give it meaningful progression step by step, preferably without repeated scenes. What you have here is a good base and a solid foundation for building what could be the number 1 rpgm on the site and I think its fine to take a step off the gas and replan and reorganize the order of play and add some structured gameplay to tell your story. You yourself know the direction in which you want to take the story, split it up into small parts or acts and focus on one arc at a time, slowly build the narrative over multple acts and dont jump the line just to try appease us

Reactions: Potatofamine

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I said I will finish this shit, stickin to it no matter what. It's not like I've been working on this full time from the start. I am regular standard issue wagie who gets his asshole fucked in a wagecage just like the Lord intended.

I've realised fairly early on in this project that I can't do it as a "job", mainly cuz I sucked ass drawing-quality wise, now it's aight quality, but still a lot left to be desired. That ain't much of an issue though, what haunts me daily are the dev mistakes I've made at the start, just thinking about fixing them borders redoing the game from ground up. Fuck that. It's a learning project, a hobby, patroon or substar - nobody gets nothing out of it, it's more or less tip jar. Would be lying if I said that I didn't have thoughts about callin' Rina quits and starting a project anew without raw doggin' it like a retard, but actually make a plan, do all the bobs and jiggles like concept sheets, progress diagram, gameloop centered bamboozle. But fuck that, told myself all those decades ago when I started this thing that this will get finished. And so it will.

My rambling about gettin the boot in the dayjob is just me tryin to gauge whether commissions would be able to foot my bills so I dont have to seek new wagecage outside where I cant avoid touching grass. Not much besides that.
You should learn godot for your next project. Its super easy to use if you have any programming experience whatsoever.

Wadowce

May 28, 2017
Just want to say that i admire RRR's commitment to something for the sake of its intrinsic value. He is not doing this out of selfish interest, and committing yourself to something for its own sake is what separates us from being living dead. It gives you hope. Creating something takes courage and effort, especially if you are learning so many things just for the sake of the satisfaction of engaging with something that fulfills you. Adding all of this to the weight of adult life and responsibilities really shows that his effort is worthy of appreciation. Some people get lucky and get a lot of money for doing the right thing at the right moment (Roundscape). Sometimes you get trapped on that and just keep doing it for the sake of money. Some people have great ideas but they are never able to put them on the table and shape them into reality. It is not fair, but understanding that life is not fair is part of maturing and growing up. Not giving up hope and still trying your best is what truly makes life make sense and have worth.

For those of us who do get some benefit out of this (Community, a coping mechanism, something that gives us a sense of identity, you name it) I just want to say: THANK YOU. You make this forum a better place, RRR, and im sure that this effort has made you better in some ways too.

If anyone knows how to help RRR in some way (Connect to Discord, maybe donate, maybe just chat, maybe offer to help with programming in some way) i'm sure you will find something good for yourselves by putting in a bit of effort too.

Not gonna say don't give up (Either in Rina's project or in your own very real personal challenges). Just want to say that RRR's effort inspires some of us, and I'm thankful for it.

AL027-01_pomme_de_terre_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes