4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
I have few questions:
1. I unlocked full gallery in Rina's room. Are these all the animations that are currently in the game? Just curious because i don't want to miss something.
2. If the game has new update in the future, do i just need to put my old saves in the game folder (game folder/www/save) to play the new version with my saves?
The game itself is very good and i looking forward to new updates. The art is very fine as well, the story and characters are very interesting, especially mc. In short, i highly recommend trying this game

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah, I am banging out a sort of a resystemization of the whole combat system. I have not really planned on combat being somehow prominent, but as it is it will be easier to develop a well working and fun combat system rather than to try to keep it in a minor role as a "time waster" between hscenes.

Edit: Its a whole rework, I got some dude helpin me with that. We will see where it goes. But I am very aware of the combat issues. And there is a whole list that we have compiled for shit to be fixed just combat wise alone. One of them being the Lust generation and so on.
A unidentified loot gacha would be nice like in Megrim's LLMBX. Gives an actual purpose to grinding mobs for weapons/armour/etc.
Also is there gonna be a status screen with sex count/stats/sensitivites? This is very important.

Reactions: oni and Xhin

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
I love penetration teasing, IMO it's much more interesting to pace events like this rather than have the MC get groped 20 times before moving to something else still a bit boring. Grinding, proding, rubbing...

Reactions: Anunnakis

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
is there actual bestiality in this? im a little worried if there is, and if there is, can it be avoided?
Yep there is, though fairly certain you can ignore it for the most part (going down the beasty routes does help you get money faster because both are tied to a job).

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes