4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RinaElementalistsOfManahold-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Gee you boiz dont even know how much I am looking forward to the day when I will start new project and be just the draw guy that draws stuff and not a jack of all trades, master of none.
i'm looking forward to that too. a dedicated artist and dev sounds like the best outcome for these small games in terms of completing development.
But, I said I will finish Rina project, so I am gonna finish it. For once in my life actually going through with what I started.
i don't know u but im happy for u

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Rina: Elementalists of Manahold [v0.4.5] [RareRiroRie] Compressed

Win(~248MB):

Pixel

Tool:UAGC
Download from the creator, you dont know what this guy put in the game tbh. Anyone knows if there is a new scene for good all ORE, fave characters, you should make something for him dev, come on.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I liked the new update but I'm certainly digging looking at how much the art has improved from when the game came out. Certainly your skills are leveling up. Thanks for the update and the effort put in the game!

Reactions: livingdead360

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Hi RareRirorie. Just wanna ask you 2 questions. Will Rina be getting the anal skill next update or they'll be way far off during late game? Just wondering if it'll end up like every other sex skill so far right after a specific scene with Ghund. Or will there be a training thing for that?

Also, great fucking game. Just found it today and went through it in one session. Latest scene with Ghund is one of my top fetishes. Best scene yet IMO. Almost got me to nut but it wasn't enough lmao. It does get me wanting more tho so at least that's a good thing. Anyways, keep up the great work. Game will be a banger if you keep pulling out such high quality of content as it is.

Reactions: livingdead360
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes