4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

LEET

May 29, 2017
Wonder if there are games similar where it's a big titty magic user getting harassed by assholes and monsters alike.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Hi RareRirorie. Just wanna ask you 2 questions. Will Rina be getting the anal skill next update or they'll be way far off during late game? Just wondering if it'll end up like every other sex skill so far right after a specific scene with Ghund. Or will there be a training thing for that?
Guess you gotta have a specific subscription tier to have your questions answered. My bad then.

• Angry
Reactions: ArsenHumby

tomeverline

Apr 7, 2022
Hey, i really like your artstyle, i think you doing right thing by refreshing this game. Have you thought about creating a boosty account? So i and my russian hommies could thank you for your work? Patreon is dead in ru and by

Reactions: livingdead360

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
For the tit fuck animation you HAVE to use the save provided it seems, using a old one just doesnt get the ability.

I also really wish there was a better way to get lust because it just becomes a "ive used two special abilities and now im shit out of luck unless they decide to grope me"
Or atleast wish the sex attacks from enemies were more often.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
For the tit fuck animation you HAVE to use the save provided it seems, using a old one just doesnt get the ability.

I also really wish there was a better way to get lust because it just becomes a "ive used two special abilities and now im shit out of luck unless they decide to grope me"
Or atleast wish the sex attacks from enemies were more often.
Yeah, I am banging out a sort of a resystemization of the whole combat system. I have not really planned on combat being somehow prominent, but as it is it will be easier to develop a well working and fun combat system rather than to try to keep it in a minor role as a "time waster" between hscenes.

Edit: Its a whole rework, I got some dude helpin me with that. We will see where it goes. But I am very aware of the combat issues. And there is a whole list that we have compiled for shit to be fixed just combat wise alone. One of them being the Lust generation and so on.

KPFEvangelion

Jun 19, 2023
I hope we get to see more of Keyhoof and Rina in future updates. But overall this game is actually quite amazing with the combat not feeling frustrating anymore and generally more fun

Not to mention the art style is really good so i give this a 9.5/10 would replay again

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes